THE

Nice cherry picking you retarded beaner

This is a 10/10 for Mexicans

wew lad

WALL

Trump confirmed homosexual!!!!!!!!!

Is she legal

>literally explain yourselves

Is she illegal? Send her fucking back where she belongs. We have plenty of tits in this country already.

She has four kids by three fathers and two of them are in jail.

USA should deport all of its citizens because they are fucking fat stupid and ugly. shouldve never come here

Is she illegal? Then yes, deport her. In one way or another she'll be a drain on legal citizens.

Is she legal? Trump isn't going to deport her.

idk about her parents though...

she's on WIC food stamps and has 30 ex boyfriends

WALL

>I know! They will never resist a short 6 in theatrical makeup!

she wouldn't fuck me anyway.

>BREAKING NEWS: Top 10 sexiest Latinos that will make republicans say "Fuck building walls n shit"

>Trump wants to import THIS
WAKE UP AMERICA

>Trump wants to deport this
Ironically the best case against Drumpf I ever seen

Quiero cogerla.

oh wow a welfare queen waiting to happen. send it BACK BACK BACK

;v

Pretty or not, if it's illegal it should get deported. If she wants to become legal she should go through the paper process

Stay in your shithole country you fucking cockroach

Trump is strictly and very clearly anti-deportation. These threads, now that we know for 100% sure are completely baseless and untrue and are copy/pasta hundreds of times over should be deleted on sight and the poster banned(not that banning does any good, just good measure)

Fact:
>trump supports a path to citizenship for, "30,000,000+ illegal immigrants"

Thanks, Sweden

LEGAL ok. ILLEGAL. not ok... why are people so fucking stupid?

there's plenty of LEGAL mexicunt bitches anyways

besides

>thinking racemixing is an argument that will change Sup Forums's mind

ishygddt

Because in 2yrs she will look like this. Mexican girls age so bad it's truly unbelievable

Legal is okay for now. But in the future it needs to be whites only.

>Trump wants to deport THIS
E X PL A I N LITERALLY THIS

You can get a green card by marrying a citizen.

Wew lad, those pieces of shit teach to our children, fuck those goddarn spics.

Grow the fuck up already with this tired ass shit. Illegal immigration is a genuine political concern, especially when the immigrants are from a drug shithole like mexico or a terrorist-laden shithole like the middle east. I know you're just memeing like a faggot but seriously just fuck off.

shes not that hot.

And I prefer they stay there, I go down there to bang all the time.

The come here and become entitled, americanized like all the rest of the fatties here.

vale madre pinche cabron

She has it coming. It's as simple as that.

if she isn't paying taxes, she shouldn't be here. why is that such a horrible thing to people? you want american benefits, pay for it like everyone else. not a hard concept. especially if she's got the money to blow that much eye liner.

>LEGAL ok
>Reddit afraid of looking raycis
I bet you like Milo too

Almost all women age terribly, no matter nationality.

This is literally your average middle 20's latina after a kid or three. They age like fucking milk and are fertile af, but are prime in late teens.

I want to deport my semen onto that chest.

Is she legal?

nice try jose, trying to make us look bad é.

Trump wants to export that to his lolita express jet where she fucks sucks and gives up her poopyhole just for little donald

Location Sweden

Nothing comes close to mexican girls. I grew up in Texas and I've seen it first hand. Everyone in Texas knows to be careful of them because they will tell you they're 20 when in reality they're 13. Most have kids by 18 and are land whales by 24. They're the fattest country in the world for a reason and they greatly contribute to our obesity rate

if she's illegal, then yes, and fuck her too. I hope she goes back and gets raped or decapitated by a cartel. If you're just baiting, and i rosemaried so it's okay, and she's legal, then she can stay and have sex with me and have about 10 mixed babies.

everytime I see this pic I want to kick that kid in the face

As a former trump supporter I'm disgusted with Trump's latest comments, it's deplorable and reprehensible the things he's said about the disabled, about POW veterans, and about women.

If she is in the USA illegally...why do we have to wait to deport her?

ship her ass home

Hey look at that. A wall and it works. Keeps the brown people out very well. What's good for the Jews is good for the goyim

>she is cute, so I can throw my brain in the trash XDXDXD

Why are you upset it's comeing back to rapemexico.

What is it that makes Mexicans unable to understand the difference between legal and illegal?

Seriously, I'd like to know what it is in your wiring that prevents a simple fact of legality from being within bounds of your comprehension.

Because, honestly, if you CAN'T understand that it's illegals we don't like BECAUSE THEY'RE BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW BY BEING HERE, then I really think maybe we need to deport the legal ones as well. I mean, if you're that fucking stupid, you're not of any value to the USA, so I'll await your answer on this, Paco.