Doctor Who General - /who/

We need some fresh OP pics edition

Back when the general was still male

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-18/georgia-moffett-to-lead-a-series-of-doctor-who-audio-adventures-as-the-doctors-daughter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me pics to make OP pics (aka headers) from guys

will the companion be human?

Honestly iv never realised just how cancerous Sup Forums posters are till now

>saying its gonna be an entire season of "Im a womyn here me roar xdddd"
>saying its ruined 50+ year legacy
>saying the only reason the choice was made is because of pandering

This one would be cool

>Honestly iv never realised just how cancerous Sup Forums posters are till now
Sweet summer child.

Not all Muslims are women, and not all Muslim women wear the burka you stupid fuck.

Reposting from the end of last thread
radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-18/georgia-moffett-to-lead-a-series-of-doctor-who-audio-adventures-as-the-doctors-daughter

What the fuck? I live in Las Vegas and we just had a Comic Con and no high level Doctor Who stars came to that, but Jenna Coleman will go to fucking Indiana Comic Con? Fucking Indiana? That hick state? Who the fuck says no to Vegas but gives two big thumbs up for Indiana?

For once, user wasn't a faggot.

need 13th doctor pics

thats pretty fucked.

I get it. This is the 10th Doctor's TARDIS. So new story had something to do with the 10th. Everything happened after the library is a simulation and what River Song did at the end of the episode was actually done by the Doctor. And all of the future adventures are generated by a simulator. It takes from his memory some old pictures: the girl and the man from Pompeii, the Master, the 1st Doctor. Everything turns into new stories but it's all unreal.
A character from the trailer is River Song. In series 11 she will try to free the Doctor's mind from the virtual prison and find a new body for him.

i hope she's autistic as fuck desu. i feel like that would help them not overplay the "hurr durr im a grill xD" shite

I'd like this as her costume as long as her legs are bare :)

I hope the companion is a young lad she can have a motherly relationship with

I want to git gud at /ic/ which means grinding the fuck out of photos.

What did they mean by this?
There's nothing on the Big Finish website and no sources in the article.

i want a brother/sister dynamic desu

Didn't notice was already posted. Pretend I asked

I want a hilarious Nardole 2.0 Richard Ayoade companion to help balance out a curmedeonly and sarcastic 13

Where's PaintAnon? We should ask him to do a 13 painting

>people actually thought he would be Doctor

i never understood it, he's a complete comedy guy. has ever been in a successfull drama? I think some peoples choices are just any black british actor.

Here's my take on the cover for Shit Trips Vol. 2

I guess this counts as a Thirteen pic.

Or any ginger actor
>Rupert Grint always poping up

This is pretty farking cool, user.

alternate take, also forgot to reply

I prefer the first

this one looks more proffessional but the first one is more /who/

>We now have 3 female Time Lords running around
>None of them are Romana
Life is suffering.

I hope she faces off against the Drashigs!

Thanks

That's what I get for having a degree in multimedia arts.

So will there be period jokes or not

epic post boardie, nobody has said that yet!

It's a show with time travel, of course there will be period jokes

i won't enjoy this show unless they make a joke about how she acts like a hysterical woman on the rag

ive never seen a romana serial but i feel for you user, she seems nice

Cheeky cunt

is /who/ suddenly comfy again because GoT came back and all the boardies migrated to the endless spam of GoT threads?

What do you mean? I'm enjoying the supremely comfy and occasionally amazingly fucked up misadventures of Romana, Narvin, Leela and Irving Braxiatel in Gallifrey, of which Romana presides as the main character.

The Big FInish Gallifrey series is amazing, especially the fourth series.

Have there ever been period jokes about the female companions or Missy?

> Daleks, Cybermen, and Sontaran will now run away from a sour looking bitch in a trenchcoat

Ahahaha. That's going to be so fucking unbelieveable. All of doctors previous enemies should piss themselves when they see """"HER"""""

> Davros face when he sees his ancient enemy as a bitch now

come to think of it there werent

BRAVO MOFFAT

cringe

all of those points are correct though

Yup. I figured this would happen. Feels good.

Yeah, in a recent interview the first thing this woman did was thank feminism. Let that sink in.

t. dumb cletus

user the doctor was never physically impossing, she's easily as intimidating as baby face matt smith.

also was missy not intimidating?

What will the new doctors first words be post regeneration?

JAZZY

"IT'S HER TIME."

my nama jeff

a white cis female? This is incredibly racist and transphobic, dropped

>Let that sink in
I can't tell if you're being ironic or you actually are this pathetic..

She didn't "thank feminism". The interviewer asked her how it feels to be the first female Doctor and she mentioned being a feminist amongst a list of other things. What part about that is supposed to be concerning, cletus?

Doctor Who is dead.

What? Something on my face?

>Daleks, Cybermen, and Sontaran will now run away
I've never once found these actually intimidating in any piece of nuwho. The script writers are fucking shit, unimaginative and it shows. Only in the Crystals of Cantus BF audio were Cybermen actually a threat and the only good Dalek episode was adapted from Big FInish.

The one exeception is WEAT.

I can only hope that Shearman is pulled on board by Chibbers.

Is that so?

captcha: extra accident

>coming up next on the bbc, me

>you will never be intimidated by Ten

Only a fool would not be intimidated by Eight, however.

She doesn't say anything, she just reaches towards the TARDIS console, grabs a coffee mug that says "MALE TEARS", takes a long swig and goes "Ahhhhhh" then the episode ends

I'm hoping for a based former Doctor to go against everything and say that a female Doctor is a mistake.

I wonder if anyone is going to turn up at the Doctor Who SDCC Panel this weekend?

Reeeee her hair is too short why is her hair so short I want long and luscious hair

Maybe Eccleston might finally remember he played the doctor.

Everyone still just talking 13, or anything else going on lately?

will we get a teaser for xmas?
will we get promo pics?

NO

We had a vote and you've been elected to leave this general forever. Sorry m8 respect the tribal council please

So what the fuck was this thing anyway?

But thats not from his physicality, thats from his actions. 10 was still a skinny twink in a suit. he managed to be impossing through behaviour, not appearence

write boardies on on top of rory

Hey apparently there is, I scrolled up and saw the Jenny announcement

Eughr, I hated that character and the cry for her to be brought back. I like Moffet but the episode was not to my liking, and I found the character a big mess just coasting off Moffett's natural likeability.
Of course Big Finish could redeem her and all that jazz like they've done for other characters,so I'll keep an open mind and wait to see what other /who/res think when it drops.

jenny audio dramas

You goys ready for the vagina playing The Doctor next?

So progressive, so tolerant

What's your / /who/'s general take on that announcement?

your mum

Relatively new whovian here

Whats the best 3rd doctor story?

One thing I hate about 13 is : she looks normie and beautiful.
The Doctor always had an excentric and alien look.
Actors always had Alien facial features
Tilda swinton would have been good in that respects

The episode was shit but most people have been wanting to see Jenny again for a while, this is pretty cool

Reminder

from what ive seen

about fucking time. also sarcastically praising the fact that they decided to create a strong female character by expanding on a existing one instead of turning a male one female

I think it would have to be either Eccleston or Tom. Hopefully the latter since he's got more influence and is still relevant.

A sneak peek of some kind, that's all we know.

So she drinks semen? Probably not before 9pm user.

because she was "thrilled to be TheFirstFemaleDoctor™ as a feminist"

Remember when Capaldi got the role and he was a huge fan of the show and becoming Doctor Who was basically dis dream? Same with Tennant? They where excited because they loved the role, Jodie Whittaker is thrilled because she is a feminist and this marks the successful feminist takeover of another franchise.

I love how Doctor Who fans are all so busy jerking themselves off over how progressive this decision was that they don't even notice how normies are reacting. You guys do know normies think this decision is retarded? From what i can tell, the average British family doesn't like this decision and will likely stop watching the show. The ratings are going to get so much worse and you're all so busy stroking your progressive dicks that you can't see the inevitable second cancellation of the show on the horizon. And honestly I think it's deserved. Just cancel this shit already.