CipherHunt Thread 42 - Day 14: Saving Private Bill Edition

Bill has been taken to the Reedsport Police Department for now. He is a bit broken and there is not much left in the chest, but he is safe for now.

twitter.com/Tsunami_Holmes/status/760911253317398528

Where this goes now is anyone's guess.

In other news, the pilot has been released here:
themysteryofgravityfalls.com/pilot/
>User: RETURNBACKWARDS
>Pass: TOTHEPASTAGAINTHREE

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCQY-zJ1-TgaU5JWW9pOVJVNk0/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/littlepyro20152
RETURNBACKWARDS:[email protected]/pilot/
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv
youtube.com/watch?v=rm7bTvTtXJg
youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wonder how much his bail is.

a human body to take control of

I just wanted it to be over so I could go see the statue, exchange some items in the geocache box, go home, and get back to my life.

USB DUMP
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCQY-zJ1-TgaU5JWW9pOVJVNk0/view?pref=2&pli=1

>that fucking bradley kid
This is the REAL mystery fuckers.

>"Bill is on public property, no need to trespass"
>have to go through several different private properties to get to Bill

he's a little kid memester

twitter.com/littlepyro20152
No shit but the question is
what exactly the fuck is going on

Land can be privately owned but open to the public.

How is that woman holding that stone hat? It must be pretty heavy

It's probably plaster or something.

How new are you? Maybe I'll tell you her secret.

RETURNBACKWARDS:[email protected]/pilot/

Just easier than typing it out.

God Damn it, i was trying to respond to the last thread but i fucking lost power. I'm pissed. I hate using my phone.

so can anyone summarize what happened during this hunt? Is there a good cliff notes out there of the events? I wasn't really that interested in it but I feel like id make a good rood

There is a paste bin, a reddit megathread and rumors of a documentary being made by fans

So...it really is over.

We still got that art gallery, but it really is all over.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
I am getting together as many people as possible from all websites to put together a CipherHunt documentary. It will cover all of the events and perspectives from each site, no matter how salty.
Even if all you can do is sort through footage or give us a short interview you will be greatly appreciated.
Email me @ [email protected] for more.

I too want to know, who found it and how? Details.

Thanks for the email, I'm going to sign you up for a bunch of gay dating sites.

Its a throwaway, have fun.

Was the statue actually real? Or was it Just in out hearts.

Someone explain the statue story.

So what's happening to the statue? I guess it couldn't stay at that location forever.

can you kindly link the pastebin?

It was on someone's private property or something, so they called the cops. People came to remove the statue. They had tools to lift it up out of the ground.

Not sure if the hat broke off during the process or if it was already broken.

I mean the guy has a YouTube account, I'm sure you'll find information otherwise on there

After a long and heartfelt battle,Sup Forums lost the major honor of finding Bill.Only we didn't lose to Tumblr,we didn't lose to Reddit either,or even Twitter.

Some random shitter named Bradley that wasn't associated with anyone claimed it way before anyone else.Was it luck? Was it fate? who knows

In the end,after pictures started popping up online,the whereabouts of the statue became well known and suddenly every fan wanted to go out and stare at interdimensional despair and laugh at its face.However,not all was well,as the man who owned the property ended up hating all of the kids that were crossing into his backyard.

He called the local police station and took the statue away on a pickup truck.As of this very writing,the statue is safely locked away,waiting for the man that created the beast.

And we're all just here waiting for the next step.Maybe it'll be backwards,maybe it'll be forwards,but it will lead us into the next chapter of Gravity Falls

pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

Don't cry, Sup Forums. The statue wasn't the reward, the reward was the knowledge of knowing that you were the hacks all along.

Well people, following the hunt was fun. It was nice to revisit the crazy code cracking days of /gfg/.
I'm sure there will be more stuff from Hirsch in the following days, but i'm content.
So let's go out on a song.
Rather than hearing 'We'll meet again' for the hundredth time, please enjoy one of the best fan songs for Gravity Falls.

youtube.com/watch?v=rm7bTvTtXJg

You must die.

would you suggest a better song?

Did you just blow in from 2006?

You were the fucking hack that got Lost user killed

Nice Pilot by the way

The portion we got of it that is.

He
Was
Roleplaying

so is Alex gonna get charged?

Previously

I know

Thats The Joke

>meme triangle BTFO by cops

What a hack villain.

>a member of hackchan gets lost
>dies and becomes a meme on hackchan
>at the end of the day
>user made his choice
>and nothing of value was lost
>but somehow Alex is a hack for this

Wow, hackchan! With logical thinkers like this on your side, no wonder you got BTFO!

Well, I guess that solves my problem of wanting to go see the statue myself. It's too bad it couldn't be put in a permanent location, though I don't think it was sturdy enough to last long anyway.

But also, why the hell would he just stuff it on private property to begin with?

No. He never said this. Stop spreading it.

anyone?

no

MXVW NLGGLQJ! BRX'YH EORFNHG WKH DG WKDW ZDV KHUH

someone decode it

Wasnt very funny

No, stop being retarded.

>asking hackchan
>to do anything that require brain-power

you literally copied the code from the website that gives you the tools to crack the code yourself.

and stop using adblock on tmogf you shit.

>documentary

unnecessary

>unnecessary
but fun and good to look back on

Wait so the statue was found, where was it?

> Alex Hirsch hid the statue on someone's private property
What an asshole, I hope he fucking asked first. I'm glad his show isn't getting another season.

>85122263
What was in the chest?

hahahahahahaha are you serious? I went to bed after that momo twitter account posted pics of her finding the statue. This is comedy gold. Alex you rapscallion!

stop being such a little faggot

the end result is funny

a 1tb usb filled with pinecest drawn by alex

Statue is being relocated! The new hunt is on!!

IT'S ON BOYS! THE HUNT'S NOT OVER YET. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

He just means that he's going to go and get it from the Reedsport po-po.

Is she related to May?

nee plan, go to reedsport and kidnap Alex while he's struggling to carry bill away

Good news boys. May is so salty that the statue was ruined she doesn't even wanna see it! We fucking won!

Moss lives and dies dude.

This picture was back in like Dec apparently, so it makes sense the moss would die.

aw man, the hat was starting to come off on the picture :(

Source/pics please

Even if it was just decorational moss, it likely just got washed away by rain over time.

Has any other cartoon creator made something like this before? This is cool.

You can call him a Hack, but it shows that he can do some stuff for the fans outside of the show just out of joy.

Mabel.

The Gnome King

There was an actual old Gnome King or something in this one. He voiced him.

Someone camp outside of the police department and just wait for them to bring out the statue and chase Alex down.

>You can call him a Hack

Well, you can if you aren't apart of Sup Forums, after all the shit-talking, anons just proved they were the hacks all along.

I'm sad it's over. I almost wish we could go back and experience it all again, puzzle autism and all.

If anyone here would like to help with a CipherHunt youtube documentary please email me at [email protected]

Current roles needed are:
Footage Finders
Site Perspective Interviewees (Reddit, Sup Forums, Tumblr, Twitter, Discord)
Timeline Helpers
Fact Finders
General Helpers

And if you are good enough
Narrating
and
Editing

>SirBlah
Gross.

Hey man, I want to use this as an opportunity to show people how Sup Forums is not the boogeymen who were going to destroy the statue and were just fans.

I wish some of us could go back and experience it at all. A lot of stuff happened in the neet hours of the morning/night, when people who have jobs should be asleep. Being East coast doesn't help with participation much either.

Nobody cares. We're anonymous for a reason. We don't give a shit what you autistic faggots think.

>Site Perspective Interviewees
what do you mean by this
fo real
can i give an interview about how i just used this as an opportunity to shitpost gravity falls stuff again?

I'm an East Coaster and I've been staying up until 5am every night this past week following the Hunt. Been pretty lucky to be on vacation for 2 weeks before going back to my normie life but I swear I could sue Hirsch for taking over my life this way.

Yes

I have been here since 2002, BTFO newfag.

So, does anyone here know German?

>2002
>Sup Forums didn't exist then
You have to go back

ok, here's an interview:
Sonya is CUTE
Maria is CUTE
The girl who got the eyeball jar is CUTE
The girl in flannel who found the statue is CUTE

May is CUTE
Seashell is CUTE
Why do you always seem to forget that?

Never change dude, I will include this.

i dont think there IS any public property anymore

Does anyone have a link to Cipher Just?

why is the statue at the police station?

It was an accessory to the murder of Lost user

youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ

Only 900 views is kind of disappointing