Come family lets take a night walk in one of the most dangerous cities in the world

>Come family lets take a night walk in one of the most dangerous cities in the world
>Even though we are one of the richest families for some reason we don't have bodyguards
>Honey make sure to show off that seven figures pearls necklace
Is this the most stupid scene in cinema history?

It was a different time.

His family were philanthropists who helped the poor

those are always the dumbest
>hello my good drug addicted frien- wait why are you stabbing me i thought we were friends

>Negan offed by a random crook

what a shit show desu

Gotham was 99.99% white in the 1930s. It was a reasonable risk assessment.

>we will never get a flashpoint movie with Negan as ThomasBatman

So Bruce is like 80?

especially when Alfred was supposed to be this super badass security expert in this timeline

Is this scene essential for a Batman Origin story?

Sadly yes, just like uncle Ben absurd death.

Felt like Snyder only wanted to do it so that he could add his "beloved" effects to the opening.

And yet they were stabbed. Rethink your logic.

Are you forgetting the 00.01% user? Also keyword almost

His parents believed in the good of humanity and they thought the city had been cleaned up with their programs.

The realisation that Gotham will NEVER be cleaned up under normal means is why Bruce became Batman.

They were shot, not stabbed.

I love the retarded Sup Forums ignorance of this comment. But I responded so hey, I guess you got me.

No it actually serviced the story and paying off to the end. Also there's more of an emphasis to Martha Wayne, when there's always more attention to Bruce and his father

Only black and brown people kill, user. Whites and Christians have never harmed a human in history.

We won't? I thought that was the end-game with Flash appearing in BvS. Darkseid in Justice League and then Flash going back afterwards and accidentally creating Flashpoint.
Maggie from Walking Dead as the Joker and Negan/Comedian as Batman.
Why else would they cast two big names?

well they were in america.

Are you likely to get mugged by a white christian when walking alone at night in the streets of New York ?

>billionaires without bodyguards

Steve Wozniak, co-founder of apple, travels without bodyguards, He even camps out at Apple Stores (often in Palo Alto, sometimes, in Burlingame and/or SF) when new items (iPhones, iPads, etc.) come out.

let take this shortcut through crime alley

It always either Christmas or Bruce's birthday, so they go to an old movie theater to watch a rerun of The Mark of Zorro, because Alfred made Bruce like Zorro.
They always go to this rerun as a present for Bruce and is Bruce that ask for his mother to use the pearls because he thinks is pretty.
They always go through a back-alley to get to their car because Thomas think since it's a shortcut they will get to their car faster and safer.
Bruce always run ahead playing make-believe picturing himself as Zorro, with his father having to catch up with him. If Bruce hadn't run being a loud ass the robber wouldn't them.

Basically, the comics always make Bruce guilty of killing his parents. The little shit.

why is joe chill a brown nigger

>very accommodating with everyone, even for photos.

Crime Alley gained that name because of the Waynes brutal murder.

me in the middle

Christmas. Batman lost his parents during Christmas.

>Be Bruce Wayne
>Born to rich, philanthropist parents with influence within the city because his father built a multinational conglomerate
>Badass funny butler dude who was has stories of his days as a soldier and tangerine
>Parents die
>Never copes
>To avenge loss he dresses up in tights in the figure of a bat to beat up brown and poor people
>Never fix anything
>Cycle of violence continues

was it autism

Many comics and cartoons make a point to show that Bruce was a little know-it-all who liked to play make-believe. Basically, he always had autism.

He also tries making his city better by spending shekels. It's not his fault autistic supervillains are drawn to gotham like moths to a flame.

Well, Gotham was already a shit-hole. Him dressing like a masochist freak who went to do bunch of awesome shit. That basically gave a free pass for all the messed up freaks to live their fantasies and fall in love with his ass.

You can see that 80% of his villains wants to fuck his boypussy, even the male ones.

No, it's more likely that he goes to my kids school and opens fire because he can't get a girlfriend.

So very unlikely ? Ok.

So injustice Superman was always right but took everything to the extreme.

Injustice is a retarded concept because the character is trying to vent against the norms of the genre.

It's not retarded, the problem was batman crush for the joker and Superman messing with everybody. Just do what the punisher does and butcher only the bad guys, no need for dictatorship.

>Gotham was 99.99% white in the 1930s
The fuck, is Gotham a real city?
What state is it in?

It's retarded because the very universe dictates that their battle is a never-ending one with the established villains never really going alway because they're the biggest selling points. So to have a comic where Superman rage about that is pure stupidity.

They were just walking to their car from the theatre.

Also Dr Thomas Wayne was like the Jeremy Corbyn of Gotham, he should have been safe.

carbombia

There is literally nothing wrong with that post.

Nobody is safe in a big city, try walking in the wrong neighborhood and see what happens.

>rich people should travel with bodyguards

Is it really that dangerous in America?

Only if you are dumb enough to walk into dark alleys at night. I mean Gotham was basically Detroit.

>Steve Wozniak
>billionaire
he's not even a millionaire lol

Old Gotham was controlled by the mafia and the mob families respected the Waynes. Their death was really random and unfortunate. After their dates the crime became more and more erratic.

>He even camps out at Apple Stores (often in Palo Alto, sometimes, in Burlingame and/or SF) when new items (iPhones, iPads, etc.) come out.

Imagine the shame he must feel that he has to camp out and buy items from a company he founded rather than just be given them for free.

I bet when he goes back to his old offices to have a look around the reception areas for "old times sake" the receptionist calls security because there is an old man she doesn't know doddering around. Security come out and tell the receptionist that he's a guy called Steve who thinks he used to work there and if you listen to his stories about the war he'll move on soon.

This
Thomas and martha were huge libtards and believed in negro rights and fag struggle
They paid their price
That's also why batman is a hardcore conservative

Nolan just wanted to show that all poors are murderous immoral scum

>doesn't believe in killing the scum or guns
>hardcore conservative

Just because nu-batman was the most popular doesn't mean he is the true batman, I'm glad Affleck brought back the best batman.

Even used a grenade launcher with krptonite on Supes and was going to spear that ayy lmaos ass with a spear

He also killed many goons in the movie with guns, grenades and all kinds of crazy shit.

>Thomas Wayne was a communist that supported terrorists bombing his city

Glad someone stepped up to take him down desu

just watch punisher you tryhard faggot. Stop lying to yourself that you actually liked that Batman is a mewling pussy just to defend poorly executed schlock.

>he doesn't enjoy the idea of a billionaire vigilante gunning down poors to reduce Gotham's surplus population
pleb

>hop in the ol bat copter, head on down to the docks to explode some junkies as a goof