strawpoll.me/14988278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cos nobody loves me
it's true

not like you do

looking to spice up the love life by involving a woman

ahahaha nigger lover that tried to make the new brit btfo'd

fucking filthy nigger lover ahahaha

What's the best easy streaming service for old people that are confused by technology?

alri

Feel cleansed lads

youtu.be/byEUIzfVLAs

sophie

WOKE af

I'm the good yank poster

Genuinely not being racist but when blacks talk about wanting their own land and shit why don't they go back to Africa? Or failing that just congregate into their own cities? Why do they stay in and move in to whitey towns and cry for diversity?

this

limewire

>Shia paganism

netflix came with my cable box so you don't need to play around with HDMI cables or channels or anything

is this r/soccer?

doubt

Remember that Somalian lad that used to post pictures of his family on Sup Forums

Haha yeah

i really did btfo him didn't i
aha

strawpoll.me/14988265
strawpoll.me/14988265
strawpoll.me/14988265
strawpoll.me/14988265
this one really matters

>Arsenal fans

Makes sense

in approximately 3 hours I'll be a 22 year old virgin

say mums you are

got sacked lads
youtube.com/watch?v=AXeB-TytFPE

the yanks

Netflix is racist though.

anyone here been dragged into a meeting about sexually inappropriate behaviour at work before?

can hear my mum doing a big poo

mums you are

finished on the road, now onto Junky

wish i took an interest in reading when i was 15, feeling very behind

a load of different people

do you think any black person can just move to an african country

awww lol

>back
You can't go back to a place you've never been before. These are British born people. Grow up.

Hooting

Should've never moved out of Highbury

Simple as

not being leftypol but to raise a counter case:
why should they?
whites aren't native to the Americas or Oceania yet they colonised it and identify it as their land, so why shouldn't blacks colonise it from them?

>in approximately 3 hours I'll be a 22 year old virgin

Prefer Germany to the UK but German philosophers were brainlet tier compared to British ones.

Kant and deontologism are so flawed I can't fathom how anyone supports them. An act with a moral outcome carried out for the right reasons is still immoral because the act itself is immoral apparently.

British utilitarianism all the way

going to the shop lads
what do i want

i just decided i don't trust you anymore

In about 4 months I'll be a 24 year old virgin but I've got a protogf on the go (for the second time in 6 months (literally the same fucking girl as the first time)) so I'm hoping to make her my gf before the end of March and shag her on her birthday in April.

shut the fuck up you fedora twat

pepsi

Genuinely don't understand why people come here, it's fucking Grim

Pepperami

Do we have an autistic mod or what?

Just caught my gf just standing here like this for about 5 minutes

why are you here then?

>not shagging on the first date

low test twats

lol
this isn't how relationships are formed, I remember being stuck in this situation when I was 19. She'll never be your gf

and you are?

yes we do

For the footy and the slags and the pints

I have to wait a bit before posting the next poll or else I'll come off as an asshole

just call me shagger

Meant the UK

pepsi max
custard creams
salt and vinegar kettle chips

>Prefer Germany to the UK but German philosophers were brainlet tier compared to British ones.

>Kant and deontologism are so flawed I can't fathom how anyone supports them. An act with a moral outcome carried out for the right reasons is still immoral because the act itself is immoral apparently.

>British utilitarianism all the way

caramac and a lilt

be nicer

She asked me to be exclusive with her after 2 dates last time but I broke things off with her cuz I got all nervous about shagging her but now we've started going on dates again and she wants to be exclusive again so I'm going to make her my gf.

In love with the girl in work

Oink oink

>Prefer Germany to the UK but German philosophers were brainlet tier compared to British ones.

no runt could actually believe this

did this was ok

IT'S ONLY AN ADJUSTMENT

reminder that among all the thousands upon thousands of photos of the game of thrones cast members together on set, at red carpets, chilling out etc there is not one single photo of Sophie Turner and Emilia Clark in frame together

reminder that Glasgow and Belfast are the current centres of British electronic music

Breithlá sona duit a chara

Kyary tickets went on sale this morning. Hope none of you lads forgot.

me, except it was with 4 girls at my old job over the space of 2 years

shagged 3 of them, minmd

Describe her appeal

the only blacks who say that are mostly the ones not worth talking to. I've never met a single black person who has said that, and while I've never been to the UK I'm willing to bet most black brits don't say that, they just want to not be treated like shit. I might be wrong about the last part though

man after my own heart

stop posting this

cretin

Has a girl ever confessed that she has feelings for you lads?

It's a weird experience.

>German philosophers were brainlet tier compared to British ones

Really need God to help me

would not wine and dine girls that put out on the first date l o l

this may not happen in america but you can actually eat junk food and not be fat

oh I see, do you have an anxiety issue?

try not jerking off and you'll be wanting to fuck anything

strawpoll.me/14988278
strawpoll.me/14988278
strawpoll.me/14988278
strawpoll.me/14988278
it's time

me on the left x

literally the first result you smeghead

weller > ksi

Reckon the next time a 'Fugee wants to come to the UK I'll just offer to swap with em, then they can have the grey, grim, post industrial Northern town and I'll have some sunny lush patch of Arab land

Cute ears

>study youre arse off to get a degree grad job and healthy (mentally and physical) learned lifestyle

>best i can hope for is to sharebuy a former council flat in outer london and hence a family is out of the question

Ah yes

first pic on google

closest city she plays in here is 6 hours by train.

Fuck off with that shit

do all these FOTM venomous whores know each other?

start saving that money nigger