Trust nobody
Not even your north

USA i guess

Or maybe UK

>but in my heart, Eire or Scotland

France is truly our brethren.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH CANADA. NOW UNITED KINGDOM IS MY BEST FRIEND

I'd go with France.
Without you we wouldn't even be a country.
Thanks for everything, france bros.

Always a pleasure

France

Unfortunately.

>YOUR COUNTRY'S BEST ALLY

Error not found

I stand with Israel. They truly are our greatest ally; and the only democracy in the Middle East.

Everyone hates us, some publically say it, others just put up with us but lets face it, the best we are to the rest of the world is tolerable.

Really? what have they done for you?

Kek nigger logic

Fucking autist they have literally done nothing for us and made us the enemy of numerous countries simply by defending them. The only reason we defend them is because our officials are in business with jewish bankers and elites.

Not true most Americans like the brits and consider them great allies. Not to mention the UK is the only country in the EU that increased thier defense budget when we asked so they can defend themselves. The I problem I have with brits is thier false sense of superiority... but most European countries are like this.

Israel shares their intelligence and we help each other with Middle Eastern politics Israel also helps to develop sophisticated military technology for the USA, they've done more to help the USA then any other country

Intelligence yes, technology no go fuck yourself. If you want to base it off tech than germany would be our greatest ally. Are you fucking jewish?

Germany also declared war on the USA as did Britain when has Israel ever attacked America? NEVER Israel have ALWAYS been a good ally

Diversity

Poland

wut?

comparing old european empires to a half century year old state

Probably France and Hungary?

You know it. We are best friends. Don't deny it.

UK or France

USA USA USA

USA

After Japanese invasion, Canada declared war on Japan before US.

is that like the national equivalent of an abusive relationship?

e pluribus shitpostus

MY SIDEZ

>Tfw Albania's best ally is a fucking pizza

>Israel
>actual country

>Forgetting Uss Liberty

>from wiki:Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[6] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity

No, it wants it. It always wanted it.
It's not abusive.
If it got a black eye for falling down the steps it was its own fault..
It will explain to you why it was not my fault.

I have more pics of bastille day wanna see em

(((Mistake)))

Yes of course user :)
Tbqhwu I'm happy someone else appreciates France, France sucks major dick right now but I still like them because they're trying. They might constantly lose and always get scared, but they always come back. The French are determined to at least try and I really like that.

>when has Israel ever attacked America?

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

lmao they thought they got those Rhodesians good, didn't they?

is this supposed to be polandxGermany or something?

I don't believe in nation states, borders are an artificial idea, its really childish.

It is, how can you unsee 2 clowns outside the vw beetle?
And the face of my polish friend was totally not about squeezing his nuts.

in b4 nice

Just draw a new german reich at the south boarder of canada and I agree to you.

Earth.

thats a pretty big clip

Do they get a special medal for trying like that soccer moms leagues where nobody has to win to get the pizza?

>false sense of superiority
Would you care to explain I'm curious what you mean by this?
The British are good at war without a shadow of a doubt, and have some of the greatest soldiers In the world.
But in grand scale of war, for example fighting the ruskies, Chinese or the Americans, I'm sure everyone knows we would get destroyed by the population count?

Also the commonwealth bro's.

For you

I hope the Dutch still like us at least.

Tough to say definitely not Israel though my friend

> I'm sure everyone knows we would get destroyed by the population count?

Not neccassarily, if we're defending we're in a much better position, there are a lot of logistics to warfare, and also, as you pointed out we have some of the best soldiers in the world who are very well equipped, unlike the chinese and russians

Oh I don't refute that in the slightest, I'm sure we are well equipped for any attack on our homeland, I was just trying to come to terms with what he meant and assumed he meant that Europeans believe that if the war was all the British to the right and all the Americans to the left on a single strip of land we assume we'd win for sure.