Why does he hate Dr. Venture again?

Why does he hate Dr. Venture again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Su-iRoeHf2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Took the last Twix bar from the vending machine in the college cafeteria.

Because the Monarch has passion. He has more hate in his yellow glove than most villains have in their whole costume.

Yeah, but why does he hate Dr. Venture?

Because of crippling sexual tension

Because he can't fake it. He would rather jeopardize his whole career than hurt somebody else, that's why, because he's the real thing!

Honestly, Rusty Venture is a very hateable guy. I'm kind of surprised all his friends don't hate him.

What friends? The two social rejects with medical conditions who mooch off him as much as they hang out with him?

Well, and Brock.

I 'unno, he's gotta hate somethin.

He sees too much of himself in Rusty.

sibling rivalry

No, user. What did Dr. Venture do to the Monarch to make them enemies?

sibling rivalry

he unconsciously knows that rusty's dad had something to due with his parents death.

I think this clip will answer your question.
youtube.com/watch?v=Su-iRoeHf2A

Brock gets paid. Sure he loves the boys but I doubt he has any real affection for Rusty beyond familiarity after being his bodyguard for nearly 20 years.

Eh, it seems he has some respect for Doc, since he's always whipping him into being more fatherly whenever Rusty gets a bit too negligent. Not to mention he stepped down when Rusty told Hatred and him to back off after coming out of the hypno-coma Monarch had put him in.

Because Rusty was the son who was raised by their father

Underrated posts

I recall venture made fun of his monarch poems in college then he tried to get back at him and failed, seems all those failed attempts made him hate venture more and more.

His father who was basically a totally obedient willing slave that did anything Doc Venture asked down to sex with anyone or anything was later killed by Venture, and made into a Cyborg slave.

Then along comes Rusty who takes the title of his actual nemesis, Doctor Venture and just plays all day with his father's inventions and lives off the prestige.

Didn't Dr. Mrs. The Monarch say that Dr. Venture ruined Monarch's career or something?

don't post theories like they're true