Why aren't millenials self reliant? They can't cook, do basic repairs, don't drive

Why aren't millenials self reliant? They can't cook, do basic repairs, don't drive

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=6AOpomu9V6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can cook.

I don't drive because I live in NYC.

I perform repairs on my bicycle all the time.

Boomniggers

I can do all 3
Get fucked

No one taught them how, and the reality is that unless you're actually interested in learning these things, you'll never so much as bother.

Millennials are not interested in learning these things.

>I live in NYC.
faggot

here we go again

wait, is that steve-o? i thought steve-o was the only one who talked shit about millennials

It's because they are faggots.

Some generation is too entitled to teach their own kids.

OP, you're drunk.

Probably because you turned your backs on God, and so God has turned His back on you.

>the western 'civilization' cares far more about adult men having sex with each other than they do about children

I admire your dedication but frown on OP's

The autism required to make that comp is overwhelming.

We were promised robots to do these things for us! We're still waiting on those robots.
SOON.

>I perform repairs on my bicycle all the time.

I fix all of my own shit and cook all of my meals dickhead, because I have no fucking money left after 3/4 of it is siphoned off by various taxes to feather the nests of entitled old cunts.

>Arab religion

Isn't it time you realised the true gods have been written out of history as 'myths' by the (((ones))) who cant be talked about.

Millennials typically only try to eat the bare minimum in ready prepared food, as they are biologically compelled to eat, despite 100% of them wanting to just die and be done with life already.

They've overcome the urge to prepare the food with cooking, soon they will overcome the urge to eat at all, and the world will be free of the whipping boy generation.

Tfw knowing how to cook, drive, and do basic home repair makes me above average.

noobs will never get this the mind is still stucked in the millenial period and they call others millenials

Data mining thread

>people still getting triggered after I steve post every day that I'm not banned

Can we just make a /Steve-O General/ at this point?

Can we please stop over generalizing absolutely everything on this board?
Can we really say that those three things apply to the millions of people born from 86 to 2000?
I can cook, worked in restaurants since highschool.
I do my own oil changes, on the honda that I drive. I was born in 96.

Here's some reasons why those previously mentioned problems occur.
Cooking: the rise of over processed, easily microwavable food.
Repairs: due the increase in single mothers, father's aren't around to teach kids that shit.
Driving: It's a fucking bitch to get a license now. Easily $600 (including the manditory safety course) to get one in my state.
Add that to high insurance payments and taxes, and most people are like "fuck that I'll ride my bike"

The strong however, will survive and overcome these challanges. The weak will forever be losers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

I cook, fix my own vehicle and drive it.

I'm not paying some mechanic 300 dollars per tie rod they replace when the parts cost 20 and it takes about 20 minutes.

Because no one taught us how to do anything. The politicians cut the budgets for our schools, then gave themselves raises. And our parents were both at work, barely making ends meet.

Fuck you.

blame the matrix :(

youtube.com/watch?v=6AOpomu9V6Q

I can cook and do basic repairs, need to get a license. The last six years of my life have been pretty much a wash due to depression. I managed to at least work some jobs and have a couple girlfriends, but it has been extremely unpleasant. Recently discovered that I am actually bipolar, I went completely insane this spring, thought I was developing schizophrenia or something but it was just a manic episode.

I'm in a state of calm-ish right now and trying my fucking best to just hold down work, save up some money, learn valuable skills etc. to be honest I am disgusted with myself, but for a long time I saw no way out of that pit of despair I was in, and just couldn't get my shit together enough to really plan for the future.

A lot of the people I grew up with are in similar states, I don't know what it is, but young men, and actually also women seem mired in this completely negative outlook.

Not to say all of us are like this, plenty of people have their shit together.

BECAUSE liberals want them to be more dependent on the government.

Its not the budget to schools, its the leftist agenda getting leftists into positions that can try and indoctrinate our kids.

Because they don't have to, they've been handed everything anyone could dream of and they've been taught to think it will always stay that way. A forced military service would help a lot.

Every time I see a millennial thread, it's always fucking Steve-O.

No father growing up.

1. Why not live in the comfort of home and eat home cooked food every night?
2. I don't need to cook my Mom's food is the best.
3. Repairs? Do I look poor? That's what you pay people for.
4. Uber

>tfw this is me
:*(

>don't drive
the fuck? how do they go anywhere?

>doesn't own a house
>doesn't own a car
>Lives at home
>doesn't buy food

You probably buy $5k belts like a nigger.

You have zero assets. You are poor regardless of how you look.

Dressing nice is the most important thing you can do. You never get first impressions with the ladies back.

Also I'm not poor. 100% of my income is disposable.

How can millennials be self-reliant when must of them were raised only by women. Its like the blind leading the blind.

bikes are awesome. I love my bike. Repairs are easy and simple. I save about 6 to 8 thousand by not driving, and it gets me everywhere I need to be. And I'm not from New York. My city is practically a town.

TIL millennials entered this reality by squeezing through a dimensional membrane. It's almost like people need to be taught to do things. If you don't know how to cook, it's because your parents are extremely selfish and lazy and never taught you to do so.

Boomers completely destroyed the world.

6 to 8 thousand anually, to be clear.

If you have no assets, you are poor.

100% of income is never disposable, if you treat it like it is, you will ALWAYS be poor.

>needing to drop thousands on clothes to interest the opposite sex

So you are probably ugly and autistic too.

[protip; having your own place can also help, especially of you own it]

Congratulations.

The goys do all these things for me.

Buy a boost board

>Because no one taught us how to do anything.
Coincidentally, I was talking about this earlier.

I'm a fairly self-reliant guy. I've taught myself some valuable skills, but nothing really substantial that puts food on the table. I've been looking for work for the past six months. Short of flipping burgers or selling garbage to people with disposable income (of which, I don't see a cent of commission), I don't seem "qualified" for jack shit. Even some "entry level" sales jobs are beginning to require at least a bachelor's -which I can't afford to acquire.
I am not a stupid man. I am, at the very least, competent in everything I do. Unfortunately, employers won't even give you an opportunity to prove your worth. No one is willing to train new employees these days.

I'm beginning to think that I'm doomed to work meager jobs just to get by until I die.

Why don't you get you parents to pay for college like a normal person.

My parents are dead.

Are you batman?

manchild

I wish. All my parents left me was an old broken down Chevy and some family heirlooms.

cooking is doable
>being able to repair your own car in 2016
>falling for the vehicle Jew

I can cook, self taught since parents were shit

I can do basic and somewhat uncommon repairs, again, self taught

I drive, bought my own car, again, essentially learned myself.

Come on leaf, at least try and keep this shit related to Sup Forums.

Oh, and
>A FUCKING LEAF

The ones that aren't self reliant sit on tumblr and reddit and blame it on society instead of going out and learning how to be self reliant.

lol so do niggers

Yes those entitled old cunts didn't pay into the system their whole lives, and won't have to live to 120 to actually get back what they put in.

millenials were an intentional failed "science" experiment

they were born to troll , and they do take pride in it

I am dude