Describe these characters without mentioning following words or concepts

Describe these characters without mentioning following words or concepts.

words:Feminist, Strong Independent Woman, Reddit, Tumblr, Mary Sue, Plot Armor

Arya is an annoying kid that learned many things during her trips through the world, but still has that Stark sense of superiority that makes her unbearable

Daenerys was once a sweet girl, but got drunk on her growing power and now is getting out of touch just like her father

Cunts.
Sandor Clegane JPG.

Mother of dragons xD
le Master assassin

>Mug revenge
>Muh birthright

What kind of a retard would call either of these characters a mary sue? They both fuck up badly multiple times

Edgy autistic meme cancer cuck

Arya is a bloodthirsty angry killing machine who mysteriously spares women while relentlessly killing men with poison, using a bullshit magic, that has literally no logic or limits stopping her from teleporting right in and out KL and killing all Lennis

>Boring
>Predictable
>Disengaging
>Tits when?
>Next nude scene when?

>mysteriously spares women
I think the women were spared because they were treated like shit and took no active part in the slaughter of her family.

Except Mother of Dragons was literally handed every single thing she got. She's terrible at politics and tons of other shit, she just happened to get lucky by having traitors fall in love with her and getting a new thing at the right time. It doesn't matter what mistake she makes because there is never any real loss to it. I think Arya's teleporting garbage is extremely stupid, but I'd take her magic over Daenerys just getting freebies.

Her arc was painful to watch and too hollow to recount. She was trained by a man who wants nothing yet the man took her in anyway. The philosophy of the training is a mix of Zen, character exposition, and Karate Kid. It's all about personal identity yet somehow her master cannot erase her identity or desire for vengeance even a bit and the power to shapeshift still works despite it was stated the key of becoming another person is to give up your identity first.

Both are boring and uninspired characters

>women are just as strong and capable as men
>women would never take part in an evil plot
pick one

Twat and cunt

It's just bad writing, user. She's been able to disguise herself as characters she hasn't even met or knows so little about perfectly. This episode was the perfect example of that. How did she know his mannerisms so well after barely knowing the guy? She's just magic at this point. She's been teleporting around the map almost instantaneously while other characters took episodes to move.

>or concepts
Literally: Say only good thing about muh waifus

That's fine but it means you fundamentally do not understand what a Mary Sue is.

Shitty characters

She's one of the closest things to a Mary Sue in the entire series based on these things though. Mary Sue would be the wrong word to use for her, but she gives about the same amount of annoyance as a Mary Sue would. The only reason why she isn't one is because she's terrible at speaking to people because her whole logic is "MUH BIRTHRIGHT MEANS YOU FOLLOW ME WITHOUT QUESTION!!!", aside from that, she perfects everything just by existing and having them come her way.

>rebellious youngest daughter
>assassin
>lucky

>dragons
>targaryen magic
>queen

here you go you fragile alt white dicklet

predictable, annoying, badly written, pandering

I think the key to becoming another person is that you have to lie convincingly enough, not that you give up your identity. As long as Arya couldn't part with her past she wasn't going to be convincing enough for a FM.

And from what I gather in the books, it's not really about shapeshifting, but about convincingly emulating another person so that no one can see through your act. So even though Walder Frey is differently built than Arya, her lies and emulation are what really clouded everyone from seeing her. And she was kicked out of assassin school because she disobeyed an order, not because she wasn't convincing enough.

And being magically the same height and physicqe

Shit

>Feminist, Strong Independent Woman, Reddit, Tumblr, Mary Sue, Plot Armor
Sure. How about this:

They are both object of white fetishism with their casting and origin stories emphasizing the exoticism of noble birth, purity, beastiality and incest.

Dani is made into a whore stereotype, first by making her victim of exploitation from his brother who is another fetishized object implying incest in royal family. Then Dani got married and her nude scenes were highly publicized to promote the show. Dani was again described as sacrifice made by patriarchy and the sex scenes are highly racialized : her husband is a barbarian muted with an artificial language. Worst of all is that his title is "Horse King" and leads Dani's motif back to beastiality and Dani then became a "Mother of Dragons"

Arya on the other hand stays virgin all the time. While this character is less sexualized than Dani, she equates the force to take lives with "royalty" and purity no less . This character taps into the pedophile base and is made adrogynous looking to widen the said base. I wonder if the legal issue stopped them from sexualizing her but should that day come they would shamelessly exploit her sex scene by calling it "deflowering"

but her identity is her revenge now that's all she is and all she cares about at least that's what they were going for before she got stabbed and ran to that one lady she didn't kill

/thread

muh hated website just because

yas queen slay

>white fetishism with their casting and origin stories emphasizing the exoticism of noble birth, purity, beastiality and incest.
How is this unique to whites? Why wouldn't it apply to nobles form China, India, Arabia or Africa?

I've only watched seasons 1-2, does dani fuck anyone else later on?

>In every scene, Arya looks tall, wide and bulky

>In real life shes fairly short/average height and very skinny with a curvy waist

Why are they hiding her under so much clothing? She hasn't been anywhere cold for years.

I never said white fetishism is limited to white people. My people have fetishism for pure white race too.

I have it too

>Except Mother of Dragons was literally handed every single thing she got

That explains most of the characters. Without their noble origins they would be nothing. Very few characters like Bronn or Littlefinger can be said to have worked to become what they are.

Dany has a dry womb. She lost the most valuable thing a noble woman can have. A succession crisis is all but guaranteed after her death since she can't have legitimate heirs.

Is the girl on the right still rapeworthy after S1?

I guess what I saying is any tropes that apply to white royalty would inherently appeal to other civilized royalty found in East Asia, India, the Middle East.

stunning and brave

They want to make her androgynous.

For what purpose I don't know.

We'll I didn't say those tropes are unique to white nobles. Just saying they are nobles and whites.

My logical thinking is limited.

Meme cunts

Overweight?

Determined? That's about all I can think of. They just kind of drift towards the next plot point and face very little challenge. Arya at least had a character at the start, she was an adventurous tomboy. Now she's monotone and callus. Kelly C never had a character.

Fat.
There, I described both.

fat

I have a question about Arya, in Season 2 Jaqen makes it clear from the get go that Arya owes the god of death or whatever 3 lives because she saved Jaqen and two other dudes right? What happened to that concept? Was Jaqen just a faggot who abided to these rules even though they didnt mean anything?

stinky pussy, puffy pussy

what do I win?

>Jaqen makes it clear from the get go that Arya owes the god of death or whatever 3 lives because she saved Jaqen and two other dudes right?

Wrong.

age badly

That's right though.

Quasimodo and Legolas

Is there a reward of some kind?

Why would Arya owe the god of death for saving his life, ya fucking idiot? Do you know how debt works?

>young woman who travels a lot and learned to become some sorta high ranking assassin

>Girl who ends up being a leader of huge army and has dragon friends

I don't even watch game of thrones

Elaborate pls

>kobold face

>puffy but fuckable
There.

Cunts

At this point I am hoping that she gets an extra brutal death. Mountain vs dorn guy levels.

nobody would need to use these words to begin with, faggot.

21st century beliefs don't have any place in a 13th century setting

She's baron? Is this only in the books because I don't remember this in the show.

>teleporting

She hired a ship in Braavos. It's only 300 miles across the Narrow Sea. Bay of Crabs & Green Fork takes her straight to the Twins. How long do you think that should take?

I'm sorry I meant 'Barren'

Arya had to fight for what she now has, but now she's apparently invincible and has super magic powers. If she can take out entire houses by herself why have armies at all in Westeros? Just hire Faceless Men instead.

Danerys was fucked around with in the first season and was expected to die until her magic kicked in. She's been invinvible since that time and everything falls into her lap so long as she keeps using her dragons and fireproof magic. Her plot and character are boring.

Arya is an overpowered plot device as is dragon princess.

Actually, all the important characters are like this, Martin started with "real people winning over fairy tales" with Robert smashing Rhaegar and he ended up with a whole family of super special snowflakes: one of the Starks is the internet of heart trees, one is Azhor Azai reborn and a shapeshifter, one became a master tactician because an actual master tactician kissed her, the other is a shapeshifting elite assassin.
Daenerys is no better, getting every single convenient power up just out of fucking sheer luck.

Strong family names and lineage, blood of the first men and the andals, raised by Lords and Ladies, claims on various titles.
Need I say more?

>And being magically the same height and physicqe
Well, she has the same height and physique of an old man. I don't think that was magic

Arya used to be cool now she sucks. Her arc took a massive dive after separating from Clegane. Go figure...

Don't you faggot plebs have containment threads?

le wolfe assasin girl
le dragon lady

Arya Stark is the daughter of the Warden of the North. Rejecting the domestic life, she yearns for a life of adventure. Her wish is granted, as events beyond her understanding place her in almost constant danger - she becomes a killer, a hostage, a vagabond, and a world traveler. The adventures she goes on take their toll - the revenge she longs for demands she become hardened as she learns to survive from a series of increasingly bizarre and morally corrupt mentors. Still, there is always some part of her that stirs inside her that's yearns for things to stop so she can finally go back to the home and family she had known as a child. The struggle between her internal and growing desire to leave the world of adventure and her ever complicating path out reminds us of the way our own choices sometimes lead us further and further from what we actually want.

Having few memories of her early life other than what she has been told by others, Dany is best understood as a weapon. Shuttled among the rich and decadent robber barons of the east, she is perhaps best understood in the same way she grew to understand the dragons she took as replacements for her lost child - as a weapon. First aimed by her masters at the slave-free kingdoms of westeros, she develops relationships and has experiences that bring out a side her would-be controllers may not have anticipated: the mother. Unable to understand the larger political events unfolding around her, her desire to care for the weak causes her actions to seem inconsistent and contribute to the instability around her. Accompanied by an expanding group of loyalists, manipulators, killers, and true knights, as well as one of the most powerful armies in the world, it is still her chaotic and disjointed psyche that may ultimately lead her to turn everything she touches into fire and blood.

She's clever in a kind of fantasy way. Like when you're daydreaming and you imagine "what if I raised some dragons then used one to buy a bunch of slaves then used the slaves to take over city and took the dragon back" and don't really consider what might go wrong because it's just in your imagination.
Most of her plans could have been undone by people not cooperating, and maybe she has contingencies in place for those, but it seems nothing really goes wrong with her plans which doesn't really happen in real life.

Arya is a well trained fighter who knows the secrets of changing faces. She is still incredibly loyal to her family name and will stop at nothing to get revenge for her fallen family members.

Daenerys is a lady with some dragons who would be too overpowered if she was in Westeros, so her story line was held back in Essos for so long that she became a boring character who keeps getting a stronger army and alliance despite doing nothing

>Left
Angry murdering little girl
>Right
Woman who never asks the question whatever or not people wants her family back in power.

>Woman who never asks the question whatever or not people wants her family back in power.
Wanna try that sentence again?

Ok
A woman who never asks if the people in Westeros wants her family back in power, oh sure there are some people who wants her back but some is not a majority. Come to think of it I don't even recall why some people want her family back.

perfect

>doesn't understand that the arc of the series is the return of magic

CUTE! GIRLS!

u go GURLL: the characters

>class balance

Arya is a tomboy who doesn't fit into the medieval world she lives in.

Daenerys is a weak girl who has an enormous destiny thrust upon her but recent events in her life have convinced her to use her power for justice.

There is cersei, ygritte and Ramsays whore. Shut the fuck up about your Sup Forums bullshit

arya is the classic character arc of everything goes bad at the start then a rocky routine happens then she becomes strong

dany is similar except she becomes rise to power, will probably lose it all like citizen kane when a dragon eats her vore style

Nice.

badly written noncharacters

arya: boring
dany: cute

pretty much this

Kinda, however Daenerys was literally never a sweet girl.

Her two defining moments as a character in the first season is not flinching while watching her brother getting his face melted and die, and burning an old woman alive while committing suicide.

>le 90 pound super assassin
>muh draguns xD

Murderous evil psychopaths.