Untitled

?

>?
Budget cuts in the last years (that are now being reversed) and journalists that don't know what else to write about.

>rt.com
lol knew before i even searched the headline
*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

This is from "professionalising" it. Machiavelli wasn't a great military thinker but he was right in a general sense that treating the military as an extension of society is a superior thing to treating it merely as an extension of state policy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WE WUZ NORDISCHE RASSE UND SHEISSE, WIE IST DIE MUNITION POLACKE XDDD

Germany has an army? I could have sworn they were forced to get rid of it like Japan

Good question, some say that it's the French.

Nazi soybeans at work

>officers vs randoms grunts (+ some nigger officer which means they're all niggers hahaha)
stop

killing prussia has consequences

Polish East Nordid vs German Alpinoid subhuman

NOOO POOLAND STROONK KURWA XD

what do we have to do with the bad state of the german army ?

are you serious

>poland

yes

Come here and I'll show you.
Daneshit please. You just accepted transgender marriages or some shit,

>cunt in army!
delete this right now!

AHAHAHAHA THIS IS TOO PERFECT NOO AHAHA

I was joking, as there always been a rivalry between french and germany

>cunt
That cunt has more manly face than rest of their 'men'.

There's no "rivalry" between the French army and German army today

>immediately shifts the topic to something completely different
lmao

>that Alsatian g*Rmanoid subhuman ITT
disgusting as fuck
Don't challenge me wh*Te monkey

Usually its you coming here to find work lol, not the other way around

lmao the French army has the same problems

t. STEALTH SUBMARINE

are you new here pierre

Germans are racially inferior to Polacks.

B-but... this is good news isnt?. Do you really want strong german army? Third world war? Why do germans need powerful troops? Non one want take they land or something like. America save them.

*East Baltid

It's not you retarded g*Rman piece of shit. That's a West Baltid. Just like your g*Rmanic heroes.

kikes have guilt brain washed them so much poor sods dont no shit to do

solution
>kill the kikes

MUH POTATO HEAD POLACKEN XDDDD

>their literal fucking most relevant people are even more round-headed than average polack
Lmao, fucking cope

>b-but muh doli Nordic phenotype, we wuz Aryans n shit
Shit

I'm round-headed too desu, but more of the superior Borreby type, not your chink shit

>chink
The fuck you're talking about? There is no asiatic admixture in Polacks. Fuck not even relevant enough in Russians.

Your old idiotic memex from XIX-XX centuries have no basis in reality.

Pic rel, brachy West Baltid

"(...) In Poland, between the Carpathians and the Baltic, in a region of great ethnic stability and continuity, the mean cranial index has increased from about 74 to 84 since A.D. 1300, in about thirty generations. T. Bielicki and Z. Welon have shown that this change is due to a selective advantage for cephalic indices in the 80.5 to 83.5 segment of the range. Individuals with these intermediate indices have significantly more living brothers and sisters than the more brachycephalic group (83.5 and over), and the latter have significantly more living siblings than the longer-headed group (under 80.5). Why in Poland natural selection favoured brachycephaly over dolichocephaly has not been determined. (...)"

Just b8ing you a little, you seem easily triggered judging about the amount of hourly(?) threads you're starting
So tell me, which Polish Death Camp(TM) was your great-great-grandfather given his daily spa treatment a minute too late?

>Just b8ing you a little, you seem easily triggered judging about the amount of hourly(?) threads you're starting
No, I just like drunk shitposting and baiting people myself.

Germans, mostly East Germans and some of the North ones are no different than Polacks when it comes to cranial shape.

Are poles who get mad on the internet real or just stereotype roleplaying shitposters? Can't imagine someone getting this butthurt over some NEETs that live miles away so often.

Also. Russia has more East Nordids than both of our countries anyway. They're less 'evolved' because most of the Ruskie vilagges were isolated despite the memes.

>military that doesn't see active combat gets rusty and shitty
this is why the USA and Russia are pretty much the only legitimate militaries on the planet right now due to recent combat experience. I'd expect China to "test" their new hardware and tactics on some poor SEA nation pretty soon for the same reason

>Ireland
>0
Atlantic freeloaders

OK then, but in all seriousness, as a South-Westerner, I can usually tell if someone is from Slavlands in general (guy I posted may be extreme even for Polish/Czech standards, but would never pass here at all). Even North Germans look usually different (often more thin and long heads, plus adult male natural light blondes which we don't really have)
I thought all Russian society got urbanised and shuffled around during Soviet times, so they have no more regional connection any more. But yeah from some genetic tests I've seen, those sampled closer to the western borders (Smolensk, Voronezh...) all have less than 1% East Asian autosomal admix, while most other (ethnic) Russkies are around 5%

>OK then, but in all seriousness, as a South-Westerner, I can usually tell if someone is from Slavlands in general (guy I posted may be extreme even for Polish/Czech standards, but would never pass here at all). Even North Germans look usually different (often more thin and long heads, plus adult male natural light blondes which we don't really have)
That guy looks more like a Finn mixed with Laps than a Polack.
>I thought all Russian society got urbanised and shuffled around during Soviet times, so they have no more regional connection any more. But yeah from some genetic tests I've seen, those sampled closer to the western borders (Smolensk, Voronezh...) all have less than 1% East Asian autosomal admix, while most other (ethnic) Russkies are around 5%
Russia is a huge ass country. There is a shitton of original "Corded" "East Nordid" looking people there still.

Germs and Polacks are Brachy as fuck. And that's not a bad thing, bigger brains is always better,

Pic rel is a typical Polack "Nordic"

Even though majority is either West Baltid or even Faelid in some cases if we use old retarded phenotype memes.

Bigger brains don't attract the ladies tho

But high testosterone that comes with it does.

Funny I just finished the book. He did say that, but

>to treating it merely as an extension of state policy

Is not entirely true. If the nation is against you, it's important to keep a strong militairy to protect you, therefore an extension of state policy.

>treating the military as an extension of society
Is only true during wars, because people want to be felt they're being valued and contributing. Germany is not at war.

delete

>typical pole
>black hair
nice try

wtf why are the germans turning their soldiers into shemales?

german military is a mess
i even think we could invade them and take atleast bavaria with our military

What irks me more
>wearing desert camo in the snow

We're a bit swarthy though. Not saying all Poles are. But majority is either dirty blonde. Some are very dak haired. All pale skinned nontheless.
Nazi Aryan politics.

yeah, black hair is almost as rare as blonde here.
most poles have this dogshit brown

desert camo is pretty close in colour to snow camo so it could be worse