Culture Pals - /cp/

RejectionPals Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia, China and Ireland for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them. Want to prep the Norwegian bull Erik? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 144 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get stalked by nasty /flat/ Irish slags? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with Randy?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7v
youtube.com/watch?v=3rzgrP7VA_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for me; the bull

No.. worse.. I sent her a gift but it got broken during the shipping process :(

Free

/nimbelz

WHAT DO I DO BULL? SHE HASN'T SEEN MY MESSAGE

Bull reporting in

Eww

Have your friend SkankHunt42 help you.

What did you send her?

So you think she could have said it to be funny?

I think this is more likely, unfortunately.

It was some pottery that I had custom made with her name and some lyrics. It was a surprise gift. I didn’t tell her what it was so when a package arrived at her doorstep she was excited. She said for us to video call when she opened it. She looked so happy when she opened the box and read the card. But when she started to unwrap the gift she stopped and said “user... it’s broken..”.

I'll probably do the beta double message.
She said that if I knew her, I could do that.
This summer I lost contact with her because she left my message unopened.
I think that she is not a fan of long replies desu. She used to reply right away when I wrote small things

Get her on WA

>user it's broken
She's refering to the relationship

lol. No.

She doesn't give out whatsapp, I think....

That is actually pretty sad. What did you say to her?

She gives it to Chad

I was more upset than she was. She was very grateful I even thought to send her a gift. But I’m pissed it got broken. I said i’d buy her another but she told me not to and that she’ll try to glue it.

So im not sure if I should get her another or not now?

>that one fake profile that is stalking you for years now that is obviously your qt or one of her friends spying on you

non-bully reply, bring one in your luggage when you're to see her, just pack it in so it wont seppuku during the flight

Ok I’ll do this, Mr Bull.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7v

>8 hours of time-zone difference
That sucks...

bHey! What's up. Imma be straightforward, and also I don't want to type boring 'Hi, how are you'. SO, you seem to be cool judging by your profile and pics. Since I could consider myself intelligent, cool af and (if that matters to you) fit we should check if we know how to chill together. I won't force anything, if I don't like you or you don't like me we just stop talking to eachother. In my opinion the only possible way of having good time online, normal relation (like talking and laughing, not relationship, don't worry ;>) is Skype. We don't need to talk only on there but chill conversation from time to time is a tasty vision. Tell me what do you think?!

How do I respond to this?

I do not associate with niggers

>premade convos
Just ignore it.

>tfw can't take a decent photo at all

Just be yourself. That's all you need

>tfw youre meeting your virgin qt soon and she doesnt even know youre a big guy

Using this website proves the exact opposite. You need a good photo.

It's kinda true. But first you need a good flag.
3 views here
With north Korea flag, I would get 25 views

im a fucking jungle asia magnet
also me not being old or fat doubles that

>tfw jungle asians don't view me because not white but russians do because of flag

I got SEA views mostly but honestly its not even worth the conversation with them. I think it would be a great place to visit for the food and nature, but its hard to have a conversation about anything.

Most of them know more emojis than they do words.

One by one, all the qts I used to talk with for months stopped talking to me. I guess they all found a new guy who's more interesting than me. What was the point of it again. I didn't sign for this.

But white girls like the yellow penis

Maybe the nigger pennis. Our penises are even more pathetic than white ones.

But..

;_; poor nip

Well not all girls are like that!
Yes... there may be size queens but then there are also more mature girls that accept you for what you are!
Assuming you are kind of normal and without any major autism nor weird fetish or obsession.
Plus there are still a lot of, may allah forgive me for uttering this word, weeabs around! There is still a chance, nip bro!

I thought girls like to put jap spring rolls in their mouths

>she keep talking about her last bf and how sad she is about breaking with him

If doubles, I'll just move on

What is love?

;-;

Baby don't hurt me don't hurt me!
No more!

Baby don't hurt me!

Qual foi, o que te aconteceu?
Eu tô aqui na merda e sem nada pra fazer...

youtube.com/watch?v=3rzgrP7VA_Q

When I was a young kiddo I had a video on youtube with me and two friends doing this shit

I wish I could live that moment again

Dutch sounds like a drunk, retarded German speaking random gibberish while flirting with a woman at a bar

Who is /Soy_Boy confess!