Ancaps hate thread

Post anything making fun of them

Ancap here, I lol'd

AKA Strawman Megacity

Traitors like you should hang from the trees.

lmao

Trees are the IP of Monsanto, doing so is against the terms of use and will result in you being hanged from a tree.

Is this a strawman too?

Only the trees which are the result of costly genetically engineering to be more efficient are the intellectual property of Monsanto.

We're talking about in ancap land, asshole

Hold on I have to select the images with billboards before I can tell you what an asshole you are

>be ancap
>neighbor's kid wanders into my yard to get a ball
>blow his brains out for violating my property rights
>dad comes over and attacks me in rage
>sue him in McDonald's Private Court for violating the NAP

Yes, libretardians are this sociopathic. They lack historical knowledge and don't want to fucking acknowledge that at the foundation of any state is PUBLIC judiciary not private and the extinction of what can be called as the tribe vendetta/private wars. Ancaps want the humanity to go back to the times of the Salic law when criminal investigation was private or to reach the ideal of Somalia, or Albania where people are ruled by a XV/XVI century code which allows private wars and vendettas. They are fucking sick people with no common sense

Who would enforce that

If a homeless junkie asks you for money and you refuse to give him anything, should you be held legally responsible for his well-being? Should you be locked away if he goes on to starve to death?

legal frameworks =/= morality. We don't need laws telling us to feed our children, because people feed their children anyway.

>because people feed their children anyway
But if they didn't, you know there would be no basis to prosecute them?

>Jenny doesn't feed her children
>Jenny is ostricised socially and doesn't pass her disgusting habits on to the next generation
Sounds like a fucking win-win to me, famalamadingdong

>I can fuck jenny without worrying about paternal responsibility

How white is Iceland? Might consider moving there if the world keeps going to trash.

The McSole McProducer of your McNation's Food

t. le black man

McThe McMercenaries.

Pull the lever twice

Only dead kids are real. How about the state has an interest in making sure you dumb whore mother feeds you. So your corpse doesn't stink up the place or pose a public health hazard. Because we know your junkie mom isn't going to clean up the corpse she couldn't bother to feed.