República oriental del úruguay

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

republica.com.uy/hallan-cadaver-decapitado/571316/
youtu.be/jc6L_0NZlqk
youtube.com/watch?v=K-lp_BN1SjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That you don't want me talking about Hillary being under multiple investigations, many of which we already know enough about to say she's guilty without a doubt?

Argentina

niggers and faggots

Luis Suarez

They're a big guy

Comfy country.

>comfy
there are beheaded drug dealers and shot gangbangers in there daily

Whats wrong with taking out the trash? Maybe if you lazy spics did that you'd have a decent control not controlled by drug warlords.

Swarthy delusional niggers

Oh, it's a sun in the corner.

Vacations

Contrary to mexico, where drug dealers and gangbangers are the ones doing the killing, right?

What I've read to be a decently civilized South American country (by South American standards at least).

Montevideo looks nice i dunno

DUDE WEED and qt girls in general, pretty comfy country overall.

>there are beheaded drug dealers and shot gangbangers in there daily
>This is what mexicans tell to themselves on a daily basis to not feel like shit

Ayy elmao

yea usually they kill Colombian immigrants
>implying you don't live in a shitty shithole full of brown manlets, drugs and crime
you're gonna need a bigger bait

republica.com.uy/hallan-cadaver-decapitado/571316/

A country that is becoming waaaaaay toooooo liberal.

And well done on all those early world cup wins.

Weed and gay marriage

you stole our sun you fuckers

I like charrúas, they are cool.

Hey they have argentina's autistic sun

Rightful Argentinian/Brazilian clay.

Provincia Argentina

>kill Colombian immigrants
How does that work? recently I've heard stories of mexicans killing colombians visiting or living in Mexico. Is it coincidence or targeted crime?

DUDE WEED!!!

MATE

Best flag in SA.

DUDE

Possible future home.

Marihuana and gay marriage, truly a horrible place, also men kiss other men in the cheeks

argies and european wanna bes. An irrelevant and useless people with a lot of niggers.

Greece and argentina

Mini-Argentina.

...Greece?

incan sun
stolen by meseros.

I think it's Greece until I scroll back up and look again.

How is the job market in Montevideo. I really want to work in MV or BsA.

U r gay

Dude, weed-lmaooo
Great meat.

Argentina.

a good nigga

Tiny but comfy, it's kinda boring sometimes.

Unless you have an engineering degree, shit.

Not him but now days getting a job is getting harder, this crap just reminds me how the 2002 crisis started.

i really like uruguay but montevideo is a smaller version of Buenos Aires

Similar economic scenario, worsened by dead weight, mides

I do have a social engineering degree (Human resources)

Feel free to try then, there are some custom free zones that would most probably hire you

THIS

Where?

that one blonde striker, I keep forgetting his name fuck

PURE RAW SEX

Been to Montevideo, and some of the nicer beach towns too.. neptunia? las toscas? Sorry my Spanish is awful, but yea.

I felt pretty safe, and its nice and quaint too. The city is what you expect. Don't listen to the beaner-nigger, probably has some soccer gripe or whatever.

Forlan

Part of the south cone.

>custom free zones
What is that? The port?

>complaining about Uruguay kill rates
>México

how unsafe is uruguay? i guess there are some crimes in montevideo but what about the rest of the country?

Taxes free zones, where overseas companies settle down. Not sure the word in english tho

Worsening in a fast rate

cool place
yoruguans are perfectly fine in my book

Best southern buddies, greetings from Rio Grande do Sul

it will get better after the next elections

URGAY LOL

I'd support him but there is no way he can win, there is no organized militant opposition, and he lacks the balls of novik to carry out a decent campaign, just by avoiding debates por la positiva doesn't win an election

youtu.be/jc6L_0NZlqk
This, I'm half Uruguayan and lived there for two years.

Is the remaining option, but remember, world crisis means the total oposite to the country in general, remember 1929 crisis, WWII and 2008 crisis.

the thing is that he will actually win by default

the left is digging their own grave, the opposition doesn't have to do anything at this point to win the elections, it's being handed to him

and the left ran out of leaders electable, no one, nadie, nessuno, ninguém

They should pay debt

for u

Take into account that voting left is actually a symptom of having no brain don't expect something rational ffs, they voted for mujica
when bongo don't learn flags outside of congo

This

rare

A MONKE

Serious questin for you uruguayans: while using google street view, all house have high walls or have the windows fenced. Is the country that dangerous or it have a high rate of robbery? It looks likes brazil

It's dangerous, we advertise only the tourist areas

Thats sad. Here in the shithole brasil we are under the impression Uruguay and Chile are the heanve in South America. No violence, no crime, only happiness.... I guess its too much to ask for south america.

Greece cosplaying as Monty Python's Holly Grail's movie

>
Congo fag is probably mad that our UN troops there are BLEACHING their qts and killing their terrorists (as we are told to do by the UN)

still, even as bad as he was, mujica was a leader, a charismatic leader

they have no one now, no one, all their leaders are dead or too old to run for president

crime is still twenty times less than brazil

just go watch that video of that guy that filmed 50 pickpockets in Rio in a day from his window

that will NEVER EVER happen here

many houses have fences just as prevention

Aren't Chile and Argentina pretty safe though?

Well, is not that bad. Brazil is worse, I can see it in the Chui and Yaguarão, they are so diferent from it's "twin" cities (Chuy, Rio Branco), and usually we get all the niggers coming to shop n shit (sometimes they come to rob).

I think ur a gay

Relax I'm just here for business, I'm American

Lowest poverty in south america

I thought southern Brazil was white

whats this meme. Chileans come here for vacations?
why the hell would you do that

Never bought any of his shit, anyway my point stands, is delusional to believe in leaders without checking his ideas. This could have been prevented

What business?

You thought

52%
Are you that bad?

Bananas

What?

how is Chile m8?

alright, i see

seemed to be much of a coincidence that that's the only country in the world along with Haiti that we have troops stationed, thought you were some proxyfag

you got your percentages wrong
not even Sudan is that bad

Hand over the gravel and nobody gets hurt...

>What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this flag?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=K-lp_BN1SjE

Chile is great. Best south american country for sure.
(we are second lowest in south american poverty btw)

yes but the areas surrounding the big cities are very unsafe (and there is were the most of the population lives)