Is this any good?

Is this any good?

The art is good

s'not, girl

It's an intimate slice of life comic about a very selfish girl told in first person.

It's very nice

It was alright, I don't get why Sup Forums hated it so much.

I haven't actually read it, it was just a bad joke.

No

It's okay. If you can stomach an incredibly unlikeable, self-centered narrator, then you should be fine.

I mean, I read all of Scott Pilgrim with glee, so I'd say I'm pretty equipped for stomaching a shitbag protagonist.

It's great, loved it, one of the strongest Image debuts in a long time.

The first issue was weirdly paced, I hope that changes.

You're not supposed to like her

i hated the dialogue/most of the characters/snotgirl herself, i'm not sure if the art really makes up for it but the art is pretty good. but if you're like me you'll read it either way because i'm a slut for anything bryan is a part of.

does she really have snot out her nose in every frame or why is she called snotgirl?

snot disgusts me so this is important

There's quite a bit of snot.

I like the art but don't understand the story or the point of it since it's just a huge cunt freaking out about getting snotty. She's purposefully written as a cunt too. Did it end when that other girl died or are we waiting for another volume? If it continues, then I'll still probably keep reading if not to see if it actually goes anywhere.

Pretty hip comic. Groovy.

She has bad allergies and someone gave her that nickname because of it.

You don't know much about comics, do you?

>Did it end when that other girl died or are we waiting for another volume?
Do...Do you read comics? Ever?

I think user understood that but just didn't phrase it the best way.
>do you like reading stories where you're not supposed to like the protagonist
For some people, that makes a story unreadable because they're too pissed off at the protagonist to enjoy the story.