Thinking

kino

RIP in peace, thicc delicious brown.

Alright but not as good as Unbreakable.
Better than Avatar.

MC has nice tits
Good movie and the ending twist was absolute kino
Hope it's not going to turn into some MCU DCEU type capeshit bullshit though

Can't believe you're still watching DVDs.

niggress was top tier

VVitch>Split>Morgan

I can't believe the madman finally turned his career around and made another great film. Lady in the Water, The Happening, The Last Airbender, and After Earth were so terrible it seemed like he would never recover. I'm hyped for Glass although I'm also fully prepared for him to fuck it up.

Literally had to stop the movie so I could masturbate to clear my head in the beginning

Alright to good movie, 10/10 performance by my boi McAvoy

ayylmao

He turned it around with the Visit, then confirmed it wasn't a fluke with Split. smaller budgets agree with him.

ayy lamo tier

made me want ayylamo pusy

giv thick nubian gf

8/10, it's M. Night's 3rd best film.

Based pusy poster!

"ayy lamo" means literally "Ayy I love her" in Mexican, which is 100% accurate.

Amazing film. The ending "twist" doesn't revolve around a plot point but re-contextualizes the entire film - yet, it works as a standalone story as well. This film made me feel the anticipation that I imagine all capeshit fans must feel when they watch a post-credit scene. M. Night is actually accomplishing what DCEU is trying to do and Marvel isn't attempting at all - deep, philosophical superheroics.

I'm kinda split on it, desu.

>anticipation that I imagine all capeshit fans must feel when they watch a post-credit scene.
It depends, Thanos was a HUGE reveal, Same with Tony in Hulk movie or Nick Fury in IM, but since 2013 or so, most en-credits are just meme tier scenes.

mcavoy should have transformed into a big black bull with a huge BBC and fuck all three of these bitches hard. disappointed.

>"ayy lamo" means literally "Ayy I love her" in Mexican
no it doesnt

epic post bro you must have been here since 2015

i want to hold her and protect her smile :3

nope, 2010 for Sup Forums, earlier for other boards

Nick Fury in Iron Man was interesting because it was something different and it hinted at a larger plan. I guess at the time I wasn't used to thinking in terms of "cinematic universe" so I just shrugged it off. Tony Stark in Hulk was just kind of "oh, okay, so these two films are connected." Thanos was a huge reveal but by that point I was ready to get out the cinema because I had expected more from the film. "Avengers" really was the film that made me realize that capeshit's fandom doesn't care about cinema or aspiring to anything great but just want to see their stupid characters on the big screen. I loved comic books but the way the fandom reacted made me reevaluate my position within it.

It does, althought it its spelled "ayy la amo", but it is pronounced exactly the same.

I am mad there were no nude scenes. At least topless, Shazmazlan, you hack !

It was rated PG-13, user. The Happening is M. Night's only film that's rated R.

I said tits, not face

>1080p.2GB
Kill yourself , pleb.

>broken spine
>cannibalism
>mental illness

Somehow this is an ok movie to show to 13y old kids.

Shitty comedy

Well played, fellow scholar.

I got tricked into capeshit which makes a mockery of split personality syndrome instead of the psychological thriller I expected.