Better Call Saul BCS Thread

What do you think will happen in season 4?
Personally I heard a lot of theories about Kim getting addicted, and that Chuck is still alive.
However, I feel like Kim getting addicted is really reaching, all though its possible.
And Chuck getting out without a scratch is just not Vinces style, he will either die in the house, or he will be badly burned and die midway through the season, even the actor thinks so.
What do you think?

I dunno if it's a stupid or a ballsy move to restart the show like that. They ended all plots except secondary characters Nacho for some reason. They got rid of all antagonists and are even moving Saul and Kim out town.

>Moving Saul and Kim out town
what?
Also Id call it ballsy, its really interesting

Chuck dies. Kim was already feeling guilty about what they did to Chuck in the courtroom, and his suicide pushes her to quit the law altogether and leave Jimmy. Jimmy was able to undo the damage he did to the elderly woman at the end of last season, but he won't be able to undo what became of Chuck. As a result, Jimmy takes Chuck's "no remorse" speech to heart.

Oh yeah, and Nacho gets whacked.

>What do you think will happen in season 4?

Same as the previous seasons: absolutely nothing.

I can see this happening, but I dont think she leaves Jimmy JUST because of that
haha niec one wew lad!!!

Jimmy has no way of knowing that Chuck knocked over the lantern intentionally. No one does. Everyone is going to think it was an accident after he relapsed. I expect Nacho to make it to the end of the series, get involved in more stuff, and start a working relationship with Jimmy/Saul. I just can't believe that Vince wouldn't do something with the "it was Ignacio" line from Breaking Bad.

Also this

I just hope he finally becomes Saul.
And Season 5 will be BrBa behind the scenes.

Nothing will happen.

I want him to meet someone from BrBa, they are building it up with black and white scenes. At least 3 episodes of "real time" Gene would be amazing

BCS is still about four years away from the start of BrBa.

They will do a time jump for sure

He has to meet Kuby and Todd.

Nothing, just like in the previous seasons. Even thinking about Vince makes me hate his fucking guts.

I doubt it. Season 4 is certainly going to start in the direct aftermath of Chuck's death and the whole season will cover a year at most. Then there's no room for a timeskip on that level without cutting out the process of him becoming Saul, which is what the show is about.

I am talking about season 5 or 6 maybe if they go that far, season 4 will have no time jumps yes

It's going to have five seasons, like BrBa. I'm saying there is no room for skipping three years in season five.

Then how come they are building it up lmao, whats the point of Gene scenes if they wont dedicate an episode or two to only him

wew, thanks, almost saw a bu*t

I hope he'll finally Rim Kim

Her voice makes me feel funny
and he already did

Mike'd

>Mike dismantles a vehicle down to it's frame
>Estimate: 10:23 mins
>Mike watches Gus or Don Eladio from his car
>Estimate: 14:54 mins
>Mike waits for a battery to die then sits by a window eating peanuts
>Estimate: 15:01 mins
>Mike waits for a car with a broken muffler to pass by
>Estimate: 4:45 mins
>Mike sits in a parking booth waiting for someone to show up
>Estimate: 7:19 mins

Total elapsed time: 51 mins 42 seconds

Seems like there should be a timeskip during the year Jimmy is suspended from practicing law.

I want more of Kims feet that's all I know

I figure they're going to go through the whole thing, with the events that transpire causing him to pick up the Saul Goodman name when he begins practicing again. That'll probably be the season 4 finale, and then 5 will see him losing what he has left and eventually becoming the less moral comic relief he was in BrBa.

That makes sense. Considering the pacing, they might do it that way.

>Kim getting addicted is really reaching

Agreed. It would be a pointless 180 after she already acknowledged the problem (workaholism) and took steps to fix it (delayed or cancelled all her work and took time off to relax and recover from the accident).

Kim won't be able to go along with Jimmy going full in-character as "Saul" around the clock. She's not going to be part of what becomes Jimmy's new base of operations, that's for sure. They have to split up around the time he buys that place.

As for Chuck, the only way they could keep him alive now would be if season 4 starts with someone just happening to visit him as his house starts burning. They've had people turn up at his door randomly a lot so it wouldn't seem too out of nowhere. I'm scared they might do it. God, I hope they don't. Chuck has really served his narrative purpose. It's obvious they aren't going to properly explain how he got his neurosis about electricity or let him get over it so just kill him off already. He's got nowhere left to go.

>It's obvious they aren't going to properly explain how he got his neurosis about electricity
It started right after his divorce.

And? Are they going to show more of his divorce? I've stopped waiting for that reveal about a season ago. If something obvious involving electricity happened after his divorce then at least Chuck himself would know this and tell his therapist. And if it happened before his divorce his ex-wife would know as well and tell Jimmy about it or whatever. Instead nobody, not even Chuck himself seems to know how it started. He just lost his marbles because he couldn't handle getting divorced, apparently. Fine. I've accepted that they don't have a better explanation and am voting to move on with the plot already.

Literally nothing.

>What do you think?
>Literally nothing.
Checks out

Chuck is confirmed dead

MOOOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!

Hey, someone threw their Netflix account at me and I noticed it had Better Cuck Chuck, but only up to season 2. I know how to get it otherwise of course, but do any of you know when S3 and 4 reach netflix?

Pretty weird to see how Jimmy forgot to turn off the mic when he was bashing the old people at Sandpiper. Is he starting to lose his sharpness?

My motto is if you want to pass the gate you have to make the money to buy a sticker

you are missing the part where he destroyed the interior, threw some stuff out and destroyed the power counter outside, for everyone to see

That's nothing. Remember when he tripped over that drumstick in the music store? Literally slippin' Jimmy. I can't take this show seriously.

Thanks for a (You), bro.