Are actresses in general fairly jealous people?

Are actresses in general fairly jealous people?

Good morning Jason

yea

Yes, Jason is triggered and reeeing already.

>are women in general jealous people

really make me thinking

Would you fuck Susan Sarandon? She is 70 y.o.

sex

no but id let her give me a blowie

Maybe a little oral.

what is this from?

Best part is that you can cum inside her all you want without risk of conceiving a retard

i need more pics before i decide

Who is that on the right in OPs pic?

they're rich and have sex a lot and access to every food and drug their soul desires

Susan Sarandon

Is it really? God damn she is fine for her age. 90% of women don't age that good, especially white women. brb gonna go jerk off

Jealousy...

I'd still do the hot schoolgirl

Not a very unique mindset

I'm not a very unique guy

Swear to God, women are fucking horrible when it comes to tits. If they have small tits they constantly talk about how size doesn't matter but they're just so obviously jealous. if they have enough money the get a boob job faster than you can count tits on girl. If they have huge tits they constantly go on about what a bother they are, but they are also smug as fuck and presenting them at any opportunity. A hundred times worse than men and penis sizes

they are a bother.

>If they have huge tits they constantly go on about what a bother they are, but they are also smug as fuck and presenting them at any opportunity
this
or even better
>ugh my tits are making my back hurt!
>I'll get surgery to make them smaller instead of working out

TURNING SAINTS INTOOO THE SEA

As is a big dick. But you don't hear men going on about how they have problems sitting comfortably on a bike seat or how jeans feel too tight because of their cock.

Leanne Crow + Tessa Fowler