Press (F) to pay respects

Press (F) to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/02/tehran-hijab-protest-iranian-police-arrest-29-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

No

What happened?

FFFF
F
FFF
F
F

(F)

still alive sadly
iranian moderates are the only way forward for islam

F for Iranian females standing against islam

well why the fuck not F

how can leftists support islamics and female empowerment at the same time?

What is happening in Arya-land?

Revolution when

a lot of leftists don't support islam at all
personally I think rejecting the typically nuanceless and populist anti-Islam retoric of the political right, which does nothing but generalizing groups of people without any real knowledge on the topic, isn't mutually exclusive with criticizing aspects of islamic culture in a more informed or constructive way
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/02/tehran-hijab-protest-iranian-police-arrest-29-women

Must be a inside job to further destabilise Iran and make it weaker for Israel and its lapdog JewSA

Probably the irani government is awful enough to be responsible for this kind of shit itself, but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case either

You're thinking of liberals, who are right wing.
Liberals are pro capitalism and pro imperialism, as long as a woman and a black man can exploit the masses for their surplus value of labor and shoot some rag heads over oil as much as white men can.
Liberal /idpol/ is just as toxic and stupid and annoying as right wing /idpol/.

Based leaf.

WE (F)ERSIANS WILL FOLLOW OUR INDO EUROPEAN BROTHERS AND EMBRACE DEMOCRACY

doublethink

oh god, it's amazing how transparent this posting style is.

Is that Timur?

Are Iranians white?

>transparent
>implying we even try to hide our marxism
>>>/gulag/

Uh no?? its the Uzbe- I mean (F)ersian Kha- I mean Shah Tamerlane Temür ibn Taraghai Barlas

They are whiter than you, Tyrone