I miss you

i miss you

my ancestors ;)

We are still here wh*Te subhuman. We will ALWAYS be here to burn wh*Te asses with or without the Turkish flag.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. :)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why are you using my flag?

are you sure rapebaby

Why are there so many Turks in NL?

We are still here

We are sent on a mission to ENRICH Europe BEYOND Vienna my my wh*Te friend.
We lost the battle but not the war. The Ottoman Empire has risen and starting from the West we wil INSHALLAH take over the world.

Huh?

you are back?! i miss you so much

Is it the same issue the Chinese have? (i.e. can access site but captcha blocked because Google, so you have to buy a pass)

what the fuck man

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

kys

turks are _______

A type of farm animal, useful for the female offspring they produce. After 7 or 8 years they are ready for use- popping one's pelvis apart using your penis is considered a greek delicacy.

ffs, Sup Forums became so much better when you "people" were gone

ULAN sen nerde yaşiyorsun ben giremiyorum proxy kulanmaliyim buraya gelmek için

turds

rare

Kardesim bu gerizekali japon oruspu cocuguya para verip Sup Forums pass alip post ede biliyor fark ettin gibi bu gerizekali KARA BOGA posting bile yapmiyor

c*ckr*aches

please stay

Based BLACK TÜRK bull

No he has to go back

leave my presence, wh*Teoid

Imagine being a subhuman rapebaby 7/24 assblasted about Turks lmao
I'd unironically tie you to chair and fuck your mother in front of you and let you use a laptop so that you can be butthurt about Turks online and let others see it :DDD

you'll always be inferior to us.

Leave that subhuman rapebaby to me. My ancestors burned Pontic Greeks alive in a church. So i'm inherently an expert at removing its subhuman kind.

It seems the buttblasted armenoid rapebaby is not here.
Meh. I won't get to kick its subhuman mutt skull in. What a shame.