youtu.be/SQYyd2enPQk
youtu.be/AItFoaM-m6o
youtube.com/watch?v=GVApuLlv-rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poo

Despair

loo

>brit

Reckon there should be some sort of filter in place that stops non Brits from making /brit/ threads

>most people can't name an album by the libertines

they literally have an album called the libertines lad shut upppp

tunnocks wafers

bit odd if im being honest

sophie

Oh
(oh)
can I touch you
(can I touch you)
And do the things that lovers do

I SEE YOUR TRUE COLOURS

>implying love won't light the way
LOOOOOOL

total nonce

why do americans follow us around so much?
they're like some fat smelly kid in reception with a sweater covered in sick and bits of digestives

*misses my chance to blow*

oh my days absolute state of maisie

I am British

Heard a girl in group of scumbag kids shout 'Ill give ya blowjob' to a black lad asking him to buy them drink.

Black lad just laughed and kept walking. Grim.

Somebody has to learn these pre-women

*takes my one shot*

ah yes

Why are you lying for?

friend of mine had a girl do the same thing to him when he was working in the offo

OOOOHHHH TOILING GOT ME DOWN

OOOOOHHH WORKING FOR TOILBERG GOT ME DOWN

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH TOILING ALL THE TIME

You're cute, dude. No need to be rude about it.

don't even know how you could possibly listen to this and not instantly start milly rocking violently on the fucking spot desu cariad

youtu.be/Uxz7WkJvtKk

>you arrive at gare du nord

Kyary

THE RED RIGHT HAND

This guy is asking for trouble.

I am Brittish

Finish the moat

In Quebec the Stop signs say Arret. Do you know what the Stop signs say in France?

Can't BEAR The fact that I've got 2 WHOLE DAYS of weekend

Just let it be monday so I can go back to toil

shall be in town at lunch time tomorrow and am willing to partake in lunch of some form

torn between KFC (zinger burrito meal, ~£6) or a greggs meal deal (£3)

mali mentioned
BIG choon coming through boyos

youtu.be/SQYyd2enPQk

sunday is literally a non-day due to the fear of toil

how about you just make something before you go out you fat shit

Hate weekends. Drives productivity to the gutter.

>browse /r/prettygirls
>become distraught

legalise cunny NOW

I suffer from Toilophobia

So I read that the former United States is so desperate for medical supplies that they have allegedly sent several containers filled with wheat and tobacco. A gesture, they said, of good will. You wanna know what I think? Well, you're listening to my show, so I will assume you do... I think it's high time we let the colonies know what we really think of them. I think its payback time for a little tea party they threw for us a few hundred years ago. I say we go down to those docks tonight and dump that crap where everything from the Ulcered Sphincter of Arse-erica belongs! Who's with me? Who's bloody with me?

Did you like that? USA... Ulcered Sphincter of Arse-erica, I mean what else can you say? Here was a country that had everything, absolutely everything. And now, 20 years later, is what? The world's biggest leper colony. Why? Godlessness. Let me say that again... Godlessness. It wasn't the war they started. It wasn't the plague they created. It was Judgement. No one escapes their past. No one escapes Judgement. You think he's not up there? You think he's not watching over this country? How else can you explain it? He tested us, but we came through. We did what we had to do. Islington. Enfield. I was there, I saw it all. Immigrants, Muslims, homosexuals, terrorists. Disease-ridden degenerates. They had to go. Strength through unity. Unity through faith. I'm a God-fearing Englishman and I'm goddamn proud of it!

youtu.be/AItFoaM-m6o

BASED

NO
PLATFORM
FOR
RACISTS

kfry is always disappointing, don't know what Gregg's is like, but they do sausage rolls which are always good

Beverly Hills Cop is unironically a GOAT film

boring twat

that's not your wife

youtube.com/watch?v=GVApuLlv-rU

big choon from are rod

why you shouting for haha #wanker

dislike how blair-bush era this film was
like an intentional period piece

still freaks me nut out that people have walked on that thing

howl at the insult fat shit

dunno why but i do

ordered exhaust for the s13
trying to decide on coilovers, waiting to hear back from a guy on a facebook group about a Tomei 2 way LSD, just gonna stick with stock brakes with some EBC yellow stuff pads for the time being, need to choose between putting some nice summer tires on the factory alloys I just bought for cheap or converting to 5 lug and going with bigger wheels, then its turbo time.

same with the star wars prequels

fat shit

remember when i first heard the word dildo
could not stop laughing

reading about the british raj lads

i used to think that they don't teach kids about the empire because they want to hide britain's crimes, but now i understand it's to stop brits from getting nostalgic

can FEEL the urge to bring wogs under my oppressive heel coursing through my veins

Genuinely not, black lad on one side of the street, head phones in, kids on the other, near a tesco.

I was walking past the kids when I heard the kids asking him something, he took the head phones off, they said let us use your license, one girl said I'll give ya blow job, black lad laughed, put back the head phones,never stopped walking.

This was around seven o'clock in the evening in the town centre. As I said, grim.

not hard to walk on a hill partially covered in shrubs is it mate really wahey

grim
is this what girls talk about?

Check out the Grantland article on the importance of both that film and Eddie Murphy

screaming

antifas are embarrassing

You expecting that to become another Kevin? lol

business idea: ejaculate into inexpensive dog-poo bags instead of toilet paper

The bird's flightless?

Is easier to walk there than here tho provided what they wore

I was the same when I found out what a gooch was, and then even harder when I heard someone call it their "grundle"

>screaming
>antifas are embarrassing

haha

what are they then?

You ejaculate into toilet paper as is?

Absolutely shattered after toil. Toilberg lives rent free in my head.

saw someone watching esports in a lecture

Beautiful

you don't?

>Pictured: me on sunday evening preparing for another week of toil

did you call him a virgin

what else do you ejaculate into?

women

my boxers when i hump the bed

>watching someone watching someone play videogames
wew

Toilet paper is the absolute worst thing for cleanage lad. Use a towel.

you got a picture of you on friday when toil is finished?

>Use a towel.

yeah I tear off ~8 squares, fold them in half so it's a 1x4 length that is 2 squares thick

when it's time to cum I lay it lengthwise down my torso, lift it up slightly at the end nearest my head and direct the cum to the toilet paper

then when done you just roll it up, wipe dick and flush the spent squares

into... onto... in the rough vicinity of....

the Chinese girls are always watching league of legends streams in my lectures

good one

can't see myself getting married

i want lots of kids though

evening runts

i have green/blue eyes but my children will probs get brown because of my dad

evening runtberg