Be honest Sup Forums does he come across as a particularly intelligent and level headed person to you?

Be honest Sup Forums does he come across as a particularly intelligent and level headed person to you?

No memes, don't turn this into a thread as to whether or not hes better than Hillary or a discussion of his policies just answer based on what reaction you have when you hear him speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think some of what he says is retarded, but he is still better than hillary because he gives me hope that the american people will wake up to the corrupt establishment

You need to have some manner of intelligence for the level of bants he used in the Republican debates which effectively shut everyone of them down. And when everyone was and is trying to roast the trump he remains collected imotbqh

4D Chess Master Will Beat China at Go

>Little Marco
>Lyin' Ted
>Pocahontas
>Low Energy Jeb

These nicknames are proof his IQ is 130+

>Be honest Sup Forums does he come across as a particularly intelligent and level headed person to you?
It depends. His policies are very well thought out and I think are great ideas. When he's giving a rally or something, he talks at a 4th or 5th grade level but I think it's on purpose.

Here's an example of when he's undeniably intelligent and level headed:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

SHILL
H
I
L
L

THESE KIND OF THREADS APPEAR EVERYDAY PLEASE FUCKOFF

He's demonstrated on select situations that's he perfectly capable of intelligence
Either his ego got too big winning the primary and subjugating the Republican party leading to him being even less restrained with the media or he genuinely doesn't want to win
It hurts because there were certainly no better choices among the Republican candidates besides maybe Paul(who couldn't win the primary anyway) and his core policies are very good, he's just complete trash at articulating why
Autists on Sup Forums could be more likable while they advocate a holocaust

>crooked hillary
20 iq points were deposited into his brain

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"

>hurling insults that kindergartners do is proof of a high iq

God damnit thats a really good quote and I'm not even a huge fan of Gandhi

I've watched hundreds of hours of Trump speaking. He's honestly not a bad guy, and he's more successful than any douchebag shitposting on Sup Forums (CTR shills included)

Right now, he is what America needs. Dumbass liberals are forgetting that you're trillions of dollars in debt. Beyond that, he's a no-bullshit kind of guy and I think he'd be alright in office.

Sage in case this is a slide thread. Suck on my sweaty fucking cock, CTR shills. Trump is gonna win the election.

Watch one of his rallies. I think he talks over the heads of most people who attend. He'll be talking about trade and foreign policy and people glaze over like clams. Then he brings it back with a 'and Hillary doesn't want THAT' and they'll all come back and cheer and hoot.

Whatever, it's the alt right trying to buoy up their dumb base while the left buoys up theirs.

At least he's right, even if he's talking over everyone's heads he's talking about the things people need to hear, and he comes back to many of those things throughout his rallies so it's not like he just says something important and lets it slip off radar.

I think he has some business smarts and is probably intelligent, but he's not a very educated man and is extremely uncouth. His daughter has had to reign him in several times and there have been leaks from his own campaign that he has gone off script or said/done shit they never spoke with him about.

I really do think he could be a huge liability for the country. His adulation for Putin is off-putting and he has said some very disturbing things that has made me legitimately question his mindset. He's clearly not prepared for foreign policy and has shown, on occasion, ignorance of basic governmental policies.

Hillary is no better, though. She's a corrupt piece of shit, but Trump is also dangerous. They're both terrible candidates.

I think he is good at what he does and that is selling his product which is the Trump name.

I don't think for a second he has the skills or talents to save America from the quagmire it is in.

The argument that he is a billionaire and therefore he is qualified to run for presidency is not a particularly strong argument. Besides there are many individuals in the US that are many times richer and more successful than Donald Trump.

I think the only point I agree with him on is his immigration policy and even then there are many disagreeable things.

I disagree completely on his stance on foreign policy in particular his comments on NATO. I don't think he understands the US position in the world. I don't believe isolationism will help the US. I also don't think he has a clue about global warming and climate change and his claims on vaccination make me think he is unscientific.

Generally a person who makes outrageous statements for the sake of gaining attention is no better than someone like Kim Karadashian or someone who posts click bait. He is disingenuous and a misleading individual.

Nice mental gymantics you shill faggot. Why don't you answer it.
Oh wait.. it's just to bait us.. kys beaner.

No. He seems like he's full of shit, but in an authentic way.

He's an authentic liar, and Americans like that sort of thing these days. Most of our liars are like Hillary, not authentic and not very interesting.

The difference is simple, Trump is a business liar, and Hillary is a lawyer liar. Business liars are more likable for many Americans.

Pretty spot on.

He's an actual moron. The entire world is laughing at you guys.

Trump uses tactful speech but most people who are paying attention know exactly what he's getting at. Commonalities exist throughout all of his speeches that never negate his central message.

Hillary lies constantly and is also really fucking bad at it.

0.02 $ has been deposited into your account

When you say ''come across'' you mean how the media is covering him. We don't see inside his head.

Surely you could produce an even more unstable character with footage of Clinton's reaction to a head of state being sodomised and killed, or her reflecting on getting a child rapist off the hook despite believing him to be guilty: both with laughing or giggling.

Trump makes Bush seem like a genius.

Bush wasn't so bad, he got mocked a lot, but he never said these absolutely insane things that Trump says all the time.

A corrupt establishment is better than a retard making bad decisions. We had a retard making bad decisions. He started two wars with no goal/end in sight.

Say no to retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k
what about equal rights for all don't you understand?

Honestly, I think he's smart enough to know everybody is dumb as fuck and he speaks to their level.

You think Clinton is the less hawkish candidate?

>he talks at a 4th or 5th grade level but I think it's on purpose

Of course it's on purpose. He's trying to reach the common people, and the widest audience he possibly can. I know it sounds silly, but seriously. Try speaking no higher than a 5th grade level for hours at a time without ever stopping to carefully chose your words. Imagine explaining why complicated international trade deals are hurting America in a way that everyone from 12 to 90 years old will understand in front of thousands of people without a teleprompter.

Yeah

No he does not, but I don't really care. Let him do crazy shit.

Lets analyze the differences
>business man who says mean things
or
>overly corrupt lying warmonger who whores it out for bankers.

Gee, that sure is a though call ... for an american brain .

I think he makes himself look more flamboyant and dumb than he really is. That, or he simply knows how to hire the right people for the right tasks.

He comes off as a complete moron and so do all these new faggots who discovered Sup Forums a year or two ago and blindly support him. I'm still voting for the guy but he definitely is not level headed and doesn't come across as intelligent. He may very well be intelligent but that's clearly not what he wants his persona to suggest.

inb4 2 cents account. You muh shill screamers act like suck numales because you can't handle somebody not being a worthless neet like you are. You've been ruining cuckchan and superior (((8)))chan

This.

The entire system is corrupt as fuck. The only way to fix it is to crash it. Hard.

Honestly, he is a moron but I would rather have 4 years of a useful moron. All this bad hair having mofo has to do is pick a few good supreme court puppets, close obamas infected open borders, and lower taxes for small business. Hillary is the opposite of everything good in the world IMHO.

Trump never attacks first

>superior (((8)))chan
I won't tell them we crossposted here if you don't.

Everyone voting for him needs to accept that they're doing so with considerable reservations regarding his foreign policy as far as the middle east is concerned. Regarding Russia, NATO and the Baltic Republics he's absolutely correct.

The fact that all we know about him in office is what he says on the microphone needs to be acknowledged. Reform of immigration and trade policy is where his political convictions are.

>shills who want you to believe Trump is an idiot savant

Trump is manipulating the existing system the best he can. Pretty impressive feat considering the entire media despises him. Seems pretty smart to me.

Bush was a retard but holy fuck that guy had charisma. Not the smooth talking James Bond kind but the "i could have a beer with him" kind. That+family name+9/11 = EZ 2 term presidency

I understand exactly what Trump is doing and are enjoying it throughly. My concern is that the average voter is not in on whats going on and the corruption may be to great to overcome. Remember that the dumbass american voter picked obama twice.

>can't stop saying stupid shit and getting called out
>it was sarcasm omg the dishonest media is ruining my campaign
no he's a fucking moron

I really don't care anymore, I just wanna see chaos and regime changes.

>omg the dishonest media is ruining my campaign
How far have people the ''Trump is a moron'' people moved the goalposts since his Mexican rapist speech?

Ever think he's doing this to bait the media into becoming so biased and alarmist that voters will start disregarding its negative coverage of him? If he attacks the media for misrepresenting the moment he removed a baby from his rally and then only three days later quips that 2nd Amendment voters shoot Clinton before attacking them again, it isn't that much of a stretch to think he's doing this deliberately.

How far have the ''Trump is a moron'' people*

>A corrupt establishment is better than a retard making bad decisions

A corrupt establishment is nothing but retards making bad decisions for themselves.