youtube.com/watch?v=4qab3TMg42k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHaaRi5OzkQ
youtu.be/ZLSgfjKbYCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL DUDE THE ROOM YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA LOL OH HI DOGGIE

zzzzzzz

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRAILER

If anything was ever legitimately called reddit, this movie and everything surrounding it is, well, reddit.

>A24
So it's definitely kino then.

Doesn't even sound like Tommy.

I only hope we get the vanity bathroom as a recurring gag.

Trailer's already got me hype.

why doesnt he have a strange accent? dropped.

Wait that background was grean screened!,?

James' Tommy impression isn't very good.

ebicc :D

Last movie that Alison Brie shot while still looking somewhat good.

>no flying vampire car
DROPPED

what's hilarious is that tommy actually owned several buildings in SF with great views of the city from the top, but he insisted on using a green screen in LA.

>le Judd Apatow gang reunite for more dick jokes!
I understand that they probably had to act in it to get it funded, but I'll pass

Wasn't it obvious?

Why is his brother playing a supporting character? Do they really think it won't be distracting when the two most important characters look almost exactly the same?

Yeah, the movie was also filmed twice at the same time because tommy didn't know the difference between two types of film. All rooftop scenes were also shot in an alleyway set because he couldn't make up his mind at the time. Read the book this whole movies creation is bonkers

This looks worse than the actually Room film

Now, where's the full trailer, Franco?

It looks like a guy doing a bad impression of Tommy wtf.

You joke, but the green screen is very well executed, considering it was shot in like 2005 and the incoimpetence surrounding every other aspect of the movie

It's meta in that way.

It looks like it could be like that movie Frank. Probably some deep hitting feels though. Tommy is a person after all.

>Seth Rogan
fuck

No mickey mouse stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=pHaaRi5OzkQ

kys contrarian retard

>but the green screen is very well executed

It was not. The skyline changes like every other shot.

Beautiful

What was the worst moment of The Room. For me thee 2nd sex scene with Lisa and Tommy stands out

That's a fucking weak Tommy impression, honestly

dave franco looks nothing like greg sestero. hes such a manlet

I love The Room, but this seems weird.
What's the point of it? Is it a comedy or is it a straight adaptation of the book? If it's straight, it doesn't look that straight.

It won't have the Tommy Wisseau charm but I'll still give it a watch

this is kinda lazy

Why is Greg/Mark a manlet?

dude parody lmao

>I don't like thing
>IS SO LE REDDIT LOL LMAO

This is getting old

hhaahaa dude im like so high right now..lmao..

When did Sup Forums become so whingy about fucking everything?

calling stuff reddit is the most reddit thing one can do, pls stfu

The immediate aftermath of the Chris-R scene.

NOTHING goes right in that sequence, it is a glorious clusterfuck

Greg 1,87m/ 6'2"
Tommy 1,74m/ 5'9"

Is this a thing that Franco and Rogan had an idea while they were high about how crazy it would be to make a movie about this and because they have unlimited money and lots of power now they just jumped into it without really thinking about it, and then probably considered dropping it halfway through, but decided to go through with it?

Because this looks awful.
It's literally just James Franco and his crew cosplaying.
They're not trying to be the people they're portraying, they're just themselves.
Franco didn't even attempt Tommy's accent.
Waste of time that

Yes.

He also bought all of the equipment to film it rather than renting it like everyone else does.

Liking things is reddit.

Besides, it's a teaser trailer. It's basically the whole movie already, so we're well informed enough to say it looks absolutely terrible.

It's based on a book

>shot on film and digital simultaneously
>just because no one had done it before

Fucking Mastermind

Oh fuck off, watch the video. This is a cheap cash-in to try to take credit for The Room.
You're obviously some marketing team trying to swing this whole thing in your favor. We're not seeing this piece of shit.
No wonder Tommy sued to try to stop this from being released.

THIS. IS. ONE. OF. THE. BEST. THINGS. EVER

Is this your first day on the Internet?

Also we've been bitching about this since the moment it was announced that Franco had purchased the rights.

I got my hopes up a little when it got good buzz at SXSW but this just confirms my fears. A lazy, mockery of oh my god how bad was it without any of the sentimentality or feels of the book.

This could have been a great dramedy in the right hands.

I would've like Linklater directing, Armie Hammer as Greg and Willem Dafoe as Tommy.

>Tommy was and is the only guy to ever film a movie using a digital and film camera at the same time

>thinking A24 would release something bad in 2017
Wew

If they actually try to just film the book this could be the first good comedy from these wastes of flesh in nearly a decade.

What it is far more likely to be is vignettes from the book interspersed with "hilarious" skits featuring improvised dialogue, bordeline homoerotic male companionship, and a scene in which Seth Rogen gets xXx420xXx Blazed

WAAAAAAAA make the exact movie with the director and actors I want!!!

>Read the book
Tommy is so based he ignores sluts in a cafe and they get mad.

Yikes.

>If they actually try to just film the book this could be the first good comedy from these wastes of flesh in nearly a decade.
This entire scene is page by page from a section of the book so if they continue doing that then it will be awesome

it's our job. we are the ever present watchful cynics.

I don't get it. Is the book based on actual events?

I would've settled for something not shit.

>What could be a genuinely good movie is ruined by Seth Rogan and Co

Fuck, why did I even get myself hyped for this trash.

To cheaply make fun of Tommy is to entirely miss the point of the book.

>We're not seeing this piece of shit.
speak for yourself fuckboi, I'm gonna see it or pirate it, not sure.

>unironically thinks Sup Forums is a hivemind
Why do I bother anymore.

Anyway, if you cunts aren't happy Greg and Tommy have another actual movie out. Call me a shill if you like, just spreading the word.

youtu.be/ZLSgfjKbYCc

Yep. It's the behind the scenes account from Greg (Mark in the Room)'s perspective.
Production was a Trainwreck and he had a complicated friendship with a truly bizarre man.
Pity we won't get insight into that.

> A lazy, mockery of oh my god how bad was it without any of the sentimentality or feels of the book.

The scene in the book this teaser is from is literally about mockery. The closest you got to sentimentality was when Greg gives him the water bottle to work with. That scene was the first, and one of the more famous, examples of Tommy incompetency on set. It was nothing but mockery. Looking for "feels of the book" from this minute long trailer is stupid.

and here I thought james did a decent enough impression of tommy when it's just his normal voice. Even the supposed bad acting had no effort put in it, non of tommy's sincerity

What's hilarious is you just outed yourself as a shill

>le jew stoned face

no thanks

>well,

jews running another thing into the ground how unusual

December 1st guys!!!!

maybe NK slopes can make more threats to these dinks

O Hi Tommy

Jesus Christ, Franco isn't even trying to do a decent impression
Looks like it's just another "let's screw around with a camera in LA while high and maybe end up with a movie" project for him

>using reddit spacing
Hahahahah fucking kill yourself

Holy shit. How obvious is it these dude weed lmao faggots are actually here?

You butchered every McCarthy and Faulkner adaptation you touched, Franco. You suck

Don't forget to downvote this piece of shit

I thought you were making a reddit joke then realized you were talking about the youtube video

>no impression of Tommy whatsoever, literally just Franco playing himself
>Meanwhile Dave plays someone much taller and better looking than him
Lmao

Buncha fuckin crybabies

I've been waiting for this

not really even doing one tbphwyf

Sorry Mr. Marketing Intern. Your studio wasted everyone's time and see right through what you're trying to do.
Fuck.
Off.

You're not even joking, are you?

nigger

Basically Emoji movie for people who pretend they are too smart for Emoji movie.

Fuck that ugly gremlin asian girl that dated Michael Cera is on this movie.

the book is funny but it's not a comedy

PURE KINO

Shoo shoo kike shills this looks shit.

Such a good book too. What a terrible waste

Exactly why this movie will be shit.

Did Franco even read the book?

>our
>we

He can't even do the fucking voice

How did he get this jo- oh nevermind

>people are complaining this isn't like the book
>even though this scene was taken directly from the book