Is this the biggest retard in TV history?

Is this the biggest retard in TV history?

in b4 Walt Jr

B-b-b-breakfast

unke hannnk

Wait isn't he hank jr.?

I don't watch this rëddit tripe

He is how the average viewer would have acted in that story. He is you.

>hank
his name is Isaac Schrader

I thought it was Scott Disick from the thumbnail.

Maybe not?

Nope. Pic related is the most retaded

Retarded*

You'd have to be pretty retarded to be angry at your dad for being IRL Scarface.

Pretty sure Walt was a bigger retard.

>turning down $5 million because cooking meth was the only thing you ever succeeded at and you wanted to keep cooking

>Mom is attacking dad with a knife.
>Call up police to say dad is attacking mom.
Absolutely disgusting.

I thought he was a robot just doing what he was programmed

>it's a Walt Jr wants to be called Flint episode

If by that you mean going from a lead on one of the best television dramas to come out in the last 20 years to selling Vitamin Waters on a treadmill, then yes, he has some sort of trisomy.

>Also, dad killed brother-in-law and is likely dangerous.
>Also, you just found out dad runs meth empire.
No big deal

No but he was pretty bad at playing a convincing thug who moves drugs. The way he says bitch and the way he does anything aggressive is not convincing at all.

That being said, one of my favorite shows and I really feel for his character.

Jesse was the only genuinely good person on the show, except maybe Mike.

He was basically a wigger.

>genuinely good
>kills my boi gale
No

>it's a "flint turns out to be female" episode

>corrupt as fuck cop
>pretty much killed his own son because of this
>killing all these other fucks

how is Ehrmantraut good again? I mean apart from being the best character in that universe.

There are much more convincing wiggers in urban and suburban Massachusetts lol

name one thing Jesse did wrong

didn't realize that his parents had keys to his aunts house so they found his lab in the basement.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Nope...He is human.
Could have stopped maeve anytime he wanted to

See

>thinks 'tragedy' means sad

Yeah, that whole plotline is beyond retarded. When it turned out that Maeve was programmed to escape and it wasn't her free will, I assumed this guy was behind it. Like he had some elaborate plan to use her to do something, but nope apparently he was just scared of her or something. Westworld is good, but goddamn does this plot drag down the show.

Did the nazis rape him?

That's a pretty minor mistake made by this character, I think a small fuckup is fine once in a while
He just tried to save Walter and was loyal to him - up to the point when Walter started being manipulative autismo sperglord

this is entirely plausible, my parents are sneaky like that

Yes.
Repeatedly.

what do you think of the whole walter was homosexual theory

its pretty gay to be honest

Hot

no

tell me about it

that episode where walts wife was attacking him and flint comes in and immediately attacks his father really pissed me off

fucking sjw, white knight faggot

That one woman on the Walking Dead who fucked the Governor. She was so damn stupid.

Lol

well there is a season 3 special when he and jesse just have gay sex for 80 minutes so fans came up with this strange theory that walter might be homosexual, which kinda makes sense i guess but still needs more evidence

I still dont know how people can tolerate this series with such an annoying faggot as main character.

what kind of narcissist autist names his own son after himself

Exactly this. He represents BB audience: Braindeads.

corky cute tho user

>Eats a Funion©

Kek

>Eats a funion

Yes
/thread

He actually ended up making very high quality meth further into the show. He's a retard in the sense that he thinks he's more strategic than Walt, but he actually does progress. I don't think his character arc is very satisfying though, because he never becomes self-aware.

>The way he says bitch and the way he does anything aggressive is not convincing at all.
I thought that was a large part of his character.

You fuckin' liar there was no episode like that because the episode where they had gay sex was a regular length episode.

>thug

no skylar is

He's up there.

I'm a faggot who thinks that this show is one of the best dramas ever and I fucking raged when this happened. I fucking hate that stupid crip

He was good desu, legitimately felt bad for Jesse

Not even close. The biggest retard in the history of TV hands down is this retard zack from the Strain.

he nukes NYC because his dad killed his mutated mom who was trying to kill him.

Yes. Terrible character and terrible actor.

I wonder if the actor knows just how much people hate his character.

He was so retarded, I ended up thinking that was going to be proven true as well. What a fucking moron.

a challenger appears

I think he does, and I doubt he'll ever work in acting again because of it. even if people don't give him shit in person, I think when he reads what everyone says about him online, it must really bum him out.

To be fair, Alan's supposed to be retarded

>nukes NYC
>bad

If this season doesn't end with Eph gutting him like a fish I'll be so upset

it ends up affecting way more than NYC. The kid had seen his mom shoot suckers out of her mouth Alien's style, and he still got that upset. idk if that happened in the comics, but it seemed just lazy as fuck.

He did that shit before when the latina chick was fighting her to protect him and when she was about to kill his "mom" distracted her long enough to get bit, then he walks away hand in hand with her as she's turning, then later on does that shit again when a human tries to protect itself from his little loli strigoi and orders her to kill the human.

Oh and remember when he was locked away, snuck out and saw that his strigoi mom was sucking the blood out of boys his age? Yeah man, his dad killing that bitch was awful.

>Is this the biggest retard in TV history?

If by biggest retard, you mean going from being a lead in one of the biggest TV dramas of all time to a life of acting like Jesse in every commercial and movie role you get...then yes.

As a character on the show he was okay. (I still like the way he says "bitch" after all these years)

no, he's the busiest

The kid is a fucking retard so it's still inside the realm of possibility.

Fug. I miss that latina chick, she was hot.

Every decision he makes is the opposite of what he should have done. It's unreal. Now he lives with the master and gets that white shit dripped in his mouth everyday? what could possibly going through his retarded mind while that is happening?

Well as we saw the Master is Jedi mind tricking his ass, but even before that he would not stop whining and bitching at his dad for EVERYTHING, even after he showed how virulent strigoi transformation is, nothing but

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA FIND A CURE?!?! WHAT ABOUT MOM?!?! WHAT ABOUT MOM DAD WHAT ABOUT MOM I HATE YOU, MY ONLY LIVING PARENT THAT'S NOT A GROTESQUE MONSTER!"

If his dad had been turned and his mom was human he would've killed Eph the first fucking day

dads get no love

he's pretty standard for a degenerate druggie, desu

Like everything in this series, he exist because the audience has to like and empathize with Walt til the end. So, they gave him a retarded son, a bitchly wife and an even retarded sidekick.

ay i seen u onn dah cahmushuhs on dah tv!

no walt is for partnering with him in the first place and defining the flimsy premise of this ridiculous show

Jesse is pure and did nothing wrong

i think you guys forgot about someone

>did nothing wrong.
He made meth he broke the law multiple times and killed a child for his own gain and is also an accomplice to murder 1. He did everything wrong.

No his name a A Shack Schrader

literally no redeeming qualities.

You could say that about every character in Coen Bros. Fargo, but retards on here eat that shit up and claim it's a masterpiece.

The most punchable female face. Right up there with "le thread I don't like baseball man"

she gives a hell of an old fashioned

walt at the end was never about the money. it was all power

the point was that he was a wannabe thug