Beautiful young woman has no luck on tinder

terveydenasialla.com/sonja-24-tinder-hylkii-minua-syy-on-tassa/

24-year old native Finnish woman named Sonja, says she has no luck in tinder despite having her picture there which clearly shows she is beautiful.

She has been on Tinder for several months and men haven't approached her.

She have tried to make herself interesting by her writings about herself.

She has a young child too and being a single mom is hard when child requires so much time.

>Single mother

>Kuvituskuva
>Kuvituskuva
>Kuvituskuva

>illustration
>illustration
>illustration

Its not really her pic, image related would be much closer to reality

why is finland so sexist?

>beautiful girl not getting sex
>becomes a news story
a new low, well done

She's too high level for the trash that dwells on Twitter. Men don't dare to approach her.

>She has a young child
I wonder what might be a problem.

Let me guess, baby daddy is black.

there's no link, no real name, nothing really to make anyone believe this is a real story
you could make the exact same article, get some other random pic off the interwebs and say Beautiful young man has no luck on tinder, just as believable

What does lapsellista mean? It keeps giving me childish but that doesn't make sense

it also means "a person who has a child"

A nice reminder that beauty is subjective

Post Tinder girls from your country

> single mother

bitch could look like Sophia Vergara and men wouldn't touch her for a relationship

>single mother
NO fuckig wandoer i know ia Wo uldnt dot it even if i ahd a a lITLEEL LITTLE to drink i'm nto thatat fucking retarded fufkc chidlren desu fuck then adn not literally theyr'es just distgunstig eipes of shit ok

did you just have a stroke?

"nno

He's being ironic and telling you to "man up" and raise your tinder hookup's black son.

Seems like she needs to be bred by a strong Icelandic bull
I'm booking my ticket as I speak

24 year old, 1 kid, single mom

full name? she must be desesperate to fug

she's hot, i wouldn't not mind marrying her and taking care of her and her son + a few more. but maybe's she's a complete bitch, who knows. but on that picture alone, no problems.

Albino snowniggers need not apply

It is a stock picture, faggots. What are you talking about. That's not her.

>24
>single mom
Wow, what a surprise.

TINDER ITS TINDER!!! DID YOU NOT EVEN READ IT

What the fuck? How-

>single mom

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

*gets in car*

[engine revving]

*does a donut*

[SKKKKRRRRREEEEEEEEEETTTTTT]

I say so. i know these whores and attentionwhores. She searched rich and stupid man who could bought her pussy. But price was too low. And those cunt thought she could sell stupid story about her fuck up with men on tinder to some finnen magazine, they like such shitstory, because women often are top there.
And those whore did it. it's end.

>She has a young child too
welp, that is not my fucking problem

Im 25 and cant get a match, how do i contact my local news?

She's literally complaining that men are pigs who hate children. So in other words she's also a feminist with a mutt child. I guarantee you,

The number of guys in the early/mid 20s who want to date a single mother is like 1%. That's what's fucking her dating game. Give the brat up for adoption and dudes will be lining up bomb your pussy.

Have a heart man. She's clearly disabled.

If she weren't disabled, fair enough, she looks fucking stupid. But she was born that way. She can't help it.

How about I made fun of you for something you can't control, manlet.

I'm posting 3 in a row but anyway, I tried tinder and all the immature thots on there are low-key asking for a sugar-daddy. Read their posts more closely, they're just economic leeches.

There's a poignant proverb relating this truth said by a famous American philosopher that goes: get money, fuck bitches.

men who would even consider raising the squalling spawn of other men should strongly reconsider their priorities if not kill themselves desu

just think to yourself, if she didn't have a kid she probably wouldn't even look at you. Same thing with formerly beautiful women past their prime who start to settle.

Know the signs and avoid these women, they will get an "upgrade" the first chance they get.

Hmm, that's funny, I wond-
>She has a young child too

Yep

>single mother

>single mother
Welp, there you go.

>kuvituskuva
I'm pretty sure that the problem is not actually that she is a single mother, but that she is actually a ciderwhale.

MIWNLF

fake news