How do we make Doctor Who more inclusive to minorities?

How do we make Doctor Who more inclusive to minorities?

>watching dr who after the age of 12

wew

holy fuck

>daily reminder that no how much you appease these fucks, they're never happy

>watching dr who
wew

this is a lesson some people are still learning somehow. a lot of the influential voices in social justice movements don't want equality of opportunity or even outcome. they just want female/black/whatever supremacy.

guarantee Anita doesn't even watch doctor who

is a black muslim trans female enough? serious question, would that option still be insuficcient?

The next dr will be bLack woman, then an asian woman.

The show will be dead like top gear before that

I stopped watching after smith
Doesnt he only have one incarnation after the old guy?

I don't understand what she's trying to day. Do we need to make dr who a black lesbian transwomyn?

I hate the way she talks. You don't need to use those words like that. You're using them to make yourself sound smart, but it's a really inefficient way to talk.

>ahem

Don't forget the differently abled you ableist bigots!!

Fuck off Jason you boring cunt

who

>Ahem
Why would you clear your throat in a Tweet?

i know it, you know it, but how long until every one else knows it?

its killing me user

wise user is wise

>Doctor Who is overwhelmingly white
I wish

Even then they'd find something to bitch about. They don't care about actual progress at all. They just want to be offended and then tell others how offended they are to get attention.

Is K-9 still on the show?

Have they changed its gender yet. I'm totally pissed if they didn't.

They'll never learn, will they? If you give these people a hand, they'll ask for an arm. Don't bother.

Just to signal how important her Tweet is, and why you should read it carefully and obey.

Also, to confirm she's a self-important twat.

I've been saying this would happen. Soon white women will no longer be considered feminist and will be ostracized just like white men. They are making a huge mistake, women are the only thing keeping the white race from going full natsoc.

>Watching Dr Who post Tom Baker

"Stop labelling people!"
>Labels and pidgeon holes everyone by letting their skin/sexuality define them
"We should treat all this diversity like normal every day things!"
>Endless whining that not enough emphasis is placed on a character being trans, black etc. And singling them out as being different.
"We need to change things and make people understand!"
>Despite making a lot of progress, bitch that it doesn't all happen overnight, be blind to any business reasons, cultural norms and customs etc.

You just can't fucking win. They make me ashamed to like cock, they're such whiny faggots. I've got black, asian, trans and muslim friends. Guess what? They don't make a song and dance about it and it's just who they are and they always enjoy video games and movies and can look up to their favourite characters no matter how they are.

It's always some white bitch who is doing it to make herself feel less empty and thinks shes doing people like my friends a favour by making them feel even more different from everyone else.

Ironically, by trying to tear these walls down, people like her are building them higher. But they're so arrogant and misguided with their "social justice" that they don't understand how it's for their own egotistical reasons.

I am so fucking sick of it guys.

>Doctor Who
>OVERWHELMINGLY white

Do these people even watch the fucking show?

Fuck sake these people are never happy and shouldn't be pandered to. The last series had a mixed race lesbian as main companion. Wasn't that enough for them?

this, who cares if the doctor is a woman it has been a faggot for faggots for decades

Doubt it.

Don't bother replying, it's some schizophrenic person constantly raving on about someone named Jason.

Anita is a documented liar.
A simple google search proves it.
She made a lie to make an issue out of an event namecard.
She falsified and produced illegitimate documentation to present in front of the UN along with her other cronies during the cyber-bullying summit.
She made videos criticizing video games about points that were either explained in games or weren't even present in them, showing that she didn't even play the games she was criticizing.
She allegedly stands against cyber-bullying yet she was seen supporting the Verge article which endorsed bullying "nerd losers" and even endorsed the public shaming and bullying of that probe scientist over the t-shirt debacle, among other things.
She didn't stand true on her kickstarted promise.
She's a hack and a fraud in the non-meme unironic sense of those words.

I don't know why people even give this woman any credence or attention after all of this shit.

one script, one crew in green suits, one program to overlay all the different minorities

charge for each copy

kek the west never ceases to amuse.

I dont care about Doctor Who, but i still find this cunt annoying and instantly disagrees with her bullshit intersectionality.

What Anita doesn't mention is that historically men who wore high-heels before and during middle-ages were Persian and some Turkish archers and cavalry, and high-heels have nothing to do with Eastern European or especially Polish history.