What are some video game maps that you know better than your own city?

what are some video game maps that you know better than your own city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GicjLGtKjI
youtube.com/watch?v=3SvhbmSVVX0
youtube.com/watch?v=0zIAG_6G0uA
youtube.com/watch?v=BTZj-y5rT6k
youtube.com/watch?v=BV5Snl8M5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=1iPXYkInK9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably just Vice City

gothic 1
gothic 2
witcher 1
witcher 2
witcher 3
runescape

that's the only one I can think of

tfw still getting lost in the 2nd island for some reason
san andreas on the other hand i could play without seeing the HUD, i know it perfectly because i completed it like 10 times and played san andreas multiplayer for over 5 years

witcher 3 map is pretty huge and empty...not many characteristic points, just forest and forest, i would be lost without having the map and following the map marker

Blood'n Wine's map is much better to be desu.

i have over 600 hours on witcher 3 so i can navigate without a map

do people in Touissant have different accent than characters from the base game with french voiceovers?
in polish language they have french accent

I know old dust2 better than my own house

No, I don't think so. Plus I played it in English anyway. Not that the French version is especially bad or that I'm an Original Version Integrist, but I compared some identical scenes (especially with Red Baron and Dijkstra), and the English ones are so fucking great that it can't compare.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GicjLGtKjI

youtube.com/watch?v=3SvhbmSVVX0

Probably TF2 maps, 3300 hours and you've seen a lot. Have not played in like three years though.
In Underrail I got lost a shit-ton but that's due to game not having in-game map (now it has), good game if you like turn-based combat and exploration.

yeah Red Baron is a great character
here how he sounds like in polish, i think he has a great voice actor
youtube.com/watch?v=0zIAG_6G0uA

all of them, i'm a neet i have no need to know about things outside my house

i've been seeing this Underrail game on Sup Forums some time ago... is it very good? what is the combat like?
out of newer turn based combat games i like Shadowrun and Divinity Original Sin

I really like it.
It is like mix of Fallout 1 & 2, Metro 2033 with some System Shock in it. Post-post-apocalyptic setting, apocalypse happened ages ago in-game.
Combat, duh, is turn based, somewhat similar to Fallout 1 & 2, you have set amount of movement points (can be decreased or increased due to variety of items, armor and what not) and action points you use to fight and use your equipment. Most equipments have cool-down, skill (or feats in Underrail) have cool-down as well.
You can carry two weapons in your hands and switch between, with slots for grenades and throwing knives. You have various bear traps, chemical traps and mines at your disposal as well if you invest in those.
Everything can be crafted from special ammo, to armor to weapons with various add-ons like bigger mag for pistols, muzzle-brake for assault rifles, electric shock generator for knives, metal blades or spikes in your armor.
Enemies come in wide variety from animals to gang members with various weapons. at highest difficulty you really need to put some though to combat.

First and foremost it is combat and exploration focused game, story, dialogues and lore are there but those are really not something to drool over, its not bad but not truly great either.
If you want to play I think there is still demo in games official site. Just remember to specialize well and stick with it, jack-of-all-trades characters do not work.

thanks for the quality post
might try this game soon, i won't bother with demos, i just pirate stuff anyway
but right now i'm getting ready to replay gothic 2 for the 100th time, for the first time as a mage
i realized that i never completed this game as a mage, i heard it is pretty demanding in the early game, gonna have lots of fun

I dont usually say this but you should consider buying it if you like it.
It's like 90% done by one Serbian guy during his free time from the scratch, even the engine.

I know the Eastern Kingdoms of WoW more than my own house

probs every TES game from morrowind and on. Cities all look like the samey shit, these are easy to remember.

None, I'm not so interested in the games as I was before. Lost my interest since I was 18...

But I can still recall pretty much everything on the Morrowind's map.

Miramar

probably skyrim

too many.

if I was to list them all I would just be ridiculed. but a lot.

Is the third Gothic worth playing?

My nigger I like Gothic 2 Noc Kruka version better, it looks more post OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTZj-y5rT6k
My man.

Yes. It has nice soundtrack and some quests are pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=BV5Snl8M5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=1iPXYkInK9k

Dig for latest patch, questpack, content mod and some other shit like that. It will make game much better.

It's a very decent Serbian Fallout-lite (made by one guy, if I remember correctly). The combat is decent, in my opinion, it may be quite difficult at some moments, but this is what I like. The story is rather long. There are some choices, nothing spectacular, but it's ok. I had some complains, but I don't remember them right now. I think that it had only few armours.

Thanks!

Prepare for maximum cringe before you adjust to the gampleay mechanics, but it's worth it, just like Witcher 1 though.

=

install the community patch or you will die of cancer

He will die of cancer anyway, it'll be worth it though

OK, thanks. Just one question more. Risen 1 - yes or no?

g*thic is such a meme game

Gta san andreas and V
Witcher 3
Legend of heroes: trail of the sky
Ragnarok Online

Do you know that Chilean game Abyss Odyssey? If yes, what's your opinion?

Didn't play the game, i can't give you a good answer sorry. I need to check it of course; i think the only game made it in latam i've played (and loved) was "vallhala bartender" from a indie studio from Venezuela

Thanks for the answer. As for that Chilean game - I saw some screens and the artstyle is fantastic, especially for someone who likes Art Nouveau, but - from what I saw in reviews - there is no consensus regarding other aspects. I Guess I will wait for some sale.

San andreas is the only one I can think of

being autistic as i am i still remeber the entire layout of GTA 5 despite only playing for a few hours

Don't thank him. Quest packet and content mod are trash.