This is without a doubt the most fucked up, rage inducing, pit of fucking despair piece of film I have ever seen...

This is without a doubt the most fucked up, rage inducing, pit of fucking despair piece of film I have ever seen. I normally go through day to day life not really feeling much of anything and I'm not saying that to sound cool, I just have a somewhat jaded and detached personality like I'm sure many of you do. But right now, I'm an absolute emotional fucking wreck and I don't know what to do with myself.

Have any of you seen this documentary? Did the same shit happen to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah this movie fucked me up for a day

That shit pissed me the fuck off so badly. I couldn't what I witnessed. It furthered my hatred towards Canada even more. And the fucking parents...jesus fuck how can a pair of parents have THIS much fucking bullshit thrown at them

>“there is no indication of a psychological disorder that would give concern about potential harm to the public generally.”

>“there is no indication of a psychological disorder that would give concern about potential harm to the public generally.”

Haven't seen it. Is it that fucked?

This might be the most emotionally manipulatively edited documentary of all time. I mean that in a good way, it gets right under your skin and makes you want to just purge the world of the injustices and humiliations which ordinary people must face every day in the face of evil.
It is honestly amazing and rage inducing on all levels.
You'll despair by the end of it at the unfair nature of life. And you'll hate everything and everyone which helped this woman get away with it.

The narrators voice cracks in one part, you'll know when it happens, that was the peak for me, I struggled to go on but did it because even though I knew how it would end I just couldn't wish but hope it wouldn't.

>mfw 'THIS IS WHAT THAT FUCKING BITCH DIDN'T KNOW'

>Mummy Loves You.

Fuck that hurt to watch.
He just exploded.

>being with woman

Really looking forward to watching this now

Don't let tv trick you into watching this, it's shit

>I'm jaded and detached, so badass
>freaks out over this
Lol. I remember it's sad but you just sound sheltered

>When he talks about killing her.
>When he talks about how they thought about taking the kid and just living off the land.
>All those regrets.

Fucking hell.

Too late, just saw it was on Netflix, the wife and I are settling in on the couch to watch it now.

I'll report back after.

can I get a quick rundown ?

Women doctors are fucking evil.
Learn from this BBC before its too late!

some thirsty cuck got himself and his son killed by marrying a deranged woman who isn't even a 6/10

Very depressing to watch

Crazy woman kills man
Crazy woman gets to keep baby because SJWfeministlaws
Crazy woman kills baby

Dont date crazy chick, even if she rides your cock.

As much as Dear Zachary made me mad, this one really fucked me up and ruined my day.

Jesus that looks fucked up.

It will make you miserable for days. Please watch it.

Okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s

I've watched both docs already. These are pretty well known. Any other recommendations?

Into the abyss by Herzog, a great in depth look into casual human evil. Some people make the mistake of watching it as a piece about the death penalty but imo Herzog is clear on his position and he doesn't try to manipulate you one way or another. It's really a look into the abyss of human evil, not the spectacular evil, the run of the mill, stupid, average, evil. And it's great.

Bagby was a beta cuck (one of the girls admits on camera she literally knows she friendzoned him). Then he finally met some chick that wanted to fuck him. She was way older than him (already after tons of marriages, drama, three kids, stalking cases) batshit crazy, but the beta cuck didn't care, he wanted pussy.
Then she killed him, and because canada is the cuck capital of the world, bagby parents had to go through hell everyday FULLY knowing she fucking killed him, and then what happens? she fucking kills the kid and herself

It's one of those things you think "that sounds like some kinda lifetime film". No it's not. It happened.

I personally believe this movie alone caused the rise of MGTOW and all that shit.

you fucking spoiled it

Oh right, now I remember. I caught the last parts of that documentary when my mother was watching it years ago.

There was one with a family were the dad ran a computer club for kids in the family basement and molested them with his own son.

Family name started with Z, I think.

If that other girl had just liked him, none of it would've happened. You can tell she knows that, too.
I wonder if it weighs on her.

can u post that other girl?
hopefully she's better looking than his crazy wife

These weren't even that bad , are there any that are more disturbing ?

Well... fuck. I was really hoping a lot more people at the end would've gotten their comeuppance. Especially the judges. It looks like outside the psychiatrist literally no one paid for what they did.

>tfw I'm in a pretty good mood today
>looking for something to watch on NEETflix
>want to watch The Hunt (2012) cause it's been on my to-watch list for a while
>haven't spoiled myself on the plot but I know the premise and that I'll be angry for the rest of the day if I watch it
Fug

nah dont worry cvnny bro got away with everything in the end