What does Sup Forums think of bicycles?

> Be avid bicycle commuter.
> For health and fun. Not for earth, not for air quality, not for carbon footprint or any of that shit. I just like to trick myself into exercising and saving money by using a fucking bike.
> Crazy world / all by myself video perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=jFEpkPvaHlI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNRzq-DcDzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bikes are sick. They stop you from being fat.

top tier

>falling for the two-wheeled Jew

Bike are cool but fuck bike culture

Faggots wearing spandex and riding in the middle of the road, then the retarded government bans riding on the sidewalk even though in the Netherlands everyone does it and they have less injuries

Been riding daily for the last 3 months cause fat. I only travel about 7 miles each day, but a lot of that's uphill. I've lost 15 lbs so far. Amazing what a little exercise and cutting off food after 7PM can do.

> Be o-fucking-bese according to BMI. I'm 6'2 and weigh like 275 pounds. Waist is 44 inches. Nevertheless I biked 14 miles today.
Romania, you bike? What's it like?
cute but explain. I'm drinking the liquid jew which explains fat above, but the two wheeled jew? How?

I've been to The Netherlands and wowed at their bike infrastructure, with traffic lights just for bikes. The country is as flat as a Japanese school girl but their weird heavy bikes with integrated locks is nifty bike culture.

I've been "doored", once you have you ride at least a yard away from parked cars. I've seen them go "pop goes the weasel" far too often.

>tfw it took them months to relay a road because they wanted to accommodate the one fucking cyclist who comes by ever 3 weeks
>tfw they've made a cycle lane that cross directly over 3 lanes with no warning

You have to see it to believe it, it's fucking incredible.

>falling for the four-wheeled Saudi.

I'd like them a lot more if I didn't get hurt so much riding them. They're really easy to crash if you can't stand riding slowly.

You are a leftist degenerate if you use a bike.

A good gel seat is key for comfort. My seat is worth more than my shitty bike.

the jews invented bikes to stop us from driving cars, so we would waste time travelling everywhere.

its like the old saying goes:
dont trust a kike, dont ride a bike

Main commute is about 5 mi crosstown. With a book bag + saddle bag I can carry most everything I would need.

im a mountain faggot but when i do ride road its k not 2 many faggots i only got in 2 fights a shot 1 guy last year but fat car faggots can fight for shit kek

You also have to plan your route, 88. Sure, I swim with cars, but I try to stick to bike routes, light traffic, bike lanes, I was going to say more but I'm listening to B. Cosby and drinking came up.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNRzq-DcDzg

It's not about comfort when I'm not falling off the bike, it's about falling off the bike whenever I hit a curb, or slip off the sidewalk, or ride over ice, or run into a pedestrian, or a tree, or swerve to avoid some obstacle.

Also I can't run from a car full of niggers on a bike.

Good for you, you fat fuck.
Keep at it.

Should I wear a helmet when I bike or is that degenerate? I ride just for fun but aggressively sometimes.

I remember my brother hit his head on a pole one time when riding a bike and his helmet saved him from serious injury but that was when we were kids. I only wear a helmet when riding in the woods.

Bikes aren't for everyone. I used to ride motorcycles, a good thread all by itself, but I stopped b/c my next door neighbor died possibly via road rage on a motorcycle. and I saw it as too dangerous. So instead of a full face protective helmet, I now wear a dinky piece of styrofoam and hit speeds that would kill me. Christ on a crutch, I'm conflicted, and I started this thread for a God damn reason.

/r/ing the pic of pepe holding up traffic

Wear a helmet.

What the shiny fuck?

I would ride a bike to work and shit, but still keep my truck for hauling stuff or going long distances.

Euro and citybros don't understand society is sometimes an hour or more drive away.

Oakland is easily the shittiest city I've ever been to. Surprised you haven't gotten mugged / your bike stolen.

You've been to Oakland? Do tell!

I was in the Bay Area in July and only saw Oakland from the Bart on the way to SF. It looked like those videos of Detroit you see.

they're fine as long as they don't push their lifestyle choices onto everyone else

your opinion is worth nil. we hate outsiders anyways - so i hope you got mugged

>throw bike in back of Pathfinder
>Take car to get work done
>Bike home
>Mechanic calls me up a couple hrs later "all done"
>Bike to mechanic, pay him, throw bike in car and drive home

I love not asking anyone for help

The full spandex and jersey bicyclists are fags otherwise riding a bike is based

I used to live in San Jose. Nearly partnered with a 3d printing start-up in Oakland. Went there a bunch on business.

Full of niggers, hipsters and faggots that can't afford to live in San Fagcisco

Of course you hate outsiders, you got that blokk choppd up dawg