/who/ - Doctor Who General

Pain Edition

You will eat like us.

Technology minus humanity:

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-18/georgia-moffett-to-lead-a-series-of-doctor-who-audio-adventures-as-the-doctors-daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=kt3qZYUPi2Y
youtu.be/fuZk-5vaxUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we all just shut up and accept the fact that the Doctor is a girl now?

no

YOU WILL EAT LIKE USSSSZZZ

i will miss 12 alot

Oh yeah reminder that there will be a
BREASTEXPANSIONREGENERATIOOOOOOON

Agreed. And even though I haven't listened to any BF in yonks, or really bothered with Tennant's, I would throw my money at the screen if Capaldi ever does them

strawpoll.me/13462856/r
strawpoll.me/13462856/r
strawpoll.me/13462856/r

Is the reason why Capaldi left known ?

He gave his reasoning as that he didn't want to become so worn out by it that he wasn't able to give his best anymore, or words to that effect. It's an extremely physically intensive job

3 season curse

Anons replying they like 13 whereas they've never seen her. Making it a Y/N is BS.

Best source for DVD rips?

Usual sources are a mix of DVD rips, VHS rips, and Australian TV rips (this includes VK and Google Drive).

Now that's what they get for denying those delicious perky breasts.

So, might start BF soon?

>YOU WILL EAT LIKE USSSSZZZ

what did he mean by this?

There's no guarantee of that, he might prefer to do other things with his career. Not every actor is going to be interested in coming into the recording studio to just do Doctor Who voiceovers. It still blows my mind that they got Hurt in, desu.

JENNY'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-18/georgia-moffett-to-lead-a-series-of-doctor-who-audio-adventures-as-the-doctors-daughter

He was in denial of the insane orgasm that he'll get seeing the Doctor regenerate into a girl.

Saw it this morning. Kind of weird this is being announced through RT before the BF website, but okay.

Is this because Litefoot died and they needed a new Who character to make endless audio boxes out oft?

Took em long enough... Guess Tennant's DW royalties aren't enough.

Eve Myles should have been 13

>Monday afternoon
>Briggs gets the call
>"Nicholas, one of the old codgers has just recorded his last audio, if you know what I mean."
>"Fuck. Activate it"
>David Richardson hits a secret red button under his desk that was installed 5 years ago for this exact occasion
>An alarm starts going off in the Tennant household
>The moment has finally come

Nothing to do with Jago & Litefoot. BF is always in search of characters to make boxsets out of.

So, what is RTD doing now? I thought he left Doctor Who to become a big time Hollywood writer/director.

Any chance he could come back as a show runner after Chibber's season?

Anthony Head should have been 13. If there was anyone who would have convinced me to give the new season a chance it would have been him.

JUST

AFAIK Capaldi is a big fan. Odds are he'll be returning if his physical condition caused him to leave. He could have regrets.

IIRC, 4,5,6,7,8,War,10 all worked for BF.

Explain why this is JUST

>JUST
>literally joined by his wife
are you retarded

From running two of the biggest shows in the world to shilling manga about them.

Yeah, with his wife, you retard. That's not JUST. That's having free time to do shit.

He still runs Sherlock user.

ruins*

That's Gatiss desu.

>Search for Jodie Whittaker to make a Who-themed poster
>First image is from WikiFeet

The chance of season 5 happening is slim

Reminder Matt Smith has a huge dick

Reminder Tennant was a great doctor

Reminder that Jodie will probably be fine as the doctor

hbomberguy, pls leave

Is there still a chance that 13 would have a fidget spinner?

Both of them created it.

It seems like a Doctor-y thing to do

At least Sherlock is finished.

yes I just got off the phone with jodie and she said she will

>sonic fidget

Stop spamming.

Nothing after 1963 is canon, you know that as well as I do

>Sherlock
>Finished
It's like British Supernatural; it will continue until either Freeman or Cumdumpster fucking dies

No, that's dumb. People will immediately stop watching the show and it'll be cancelled.

Wrong general.

How come no NuWho writer has re-introduced Susan yet other than a few brief mentionings like the picture on The Doctor's desk next to River's picture?

Do you think this is something that Chris Chibnall would do?

What if Susan became The Doctor's companion, but she regenerated into a boy some time ago and this season becomes The Doctor and her grandson?

GAME OF THRONES BOARDIE LEAVE
LEEEEEEEAAAVEEEE

Sonic fidget spinner kek

So was anybody annoyed with the cold opening, and how Moffat retconned the show so One regenerates into Ashildr?

Not even An unearthly child is canon.

RTD hasn't fared any better, After Doctor Who the only job he had of note was writing a drama about bummers for E4, something he had already done much better years ago with queer as folk.

You must be kidding. Sherlock is ridiculously popular internationally, is still making a fuck ton of money, and both leads and the execs are keen to continue it. It will get a series 5. The fourth season being shit doesn't mean anything when the show is still popular and raking in the dosh.

I wonder what Euron's gift to Cersei will be. My guess is Tyrion.

>Chad got the wrong letter
Fucking hell, can't wait to see Richard whoop his ass next week

Freeman and Cumcumber schedules are full until their deaths.

SHUT UP YOU PUDDING BRAINS

Read the leaks.

what are the chances of a doctor who manga?
why did sherlock get a manga and not doctor who?

I had my first dream about Doctor Who in which I became the Doctor's companion and he had a locker room in the TARDIS where you could put all the stuff you packed and my mom also was a companion but maybe not. I'm not sure which Doctor it was, but I do remember someone being surprised about how many people could fit in a police box.

I think the reason no-one has done Susan yet is a) there's an aura of mystique around her that they don't want to ruin or 'blaspheme' and b) they haven't thought of a story to do with it yet that isn't just fanwank.
I don't think anyone can truly say whether or not Chibnall would do anything like that, because we just don't know what his vision of Doctor Who is like when he gets to set his own agenda.

I really want Doctor who to have a manga alternate universe.

I didn't notice that but I sincerely, sincerely hope you're right and that Hodges isn't just another surname she has or something.

>my mom also was a companion but maybe not
???

Just read Galaxy Express 999. It's literally just Doctor Who but with a train.

Write a book. Your story defenetely can make millions.

There are already reams and reams of shitty Doctor Who comics, the only difference with a """"""manga""""""" is that the shitty Western artists would be weeaboos trying to imitate superior artists and the characters would have huge eyes. Stop telling yourself you want this

The Chinese alone would fund it even if the BBC pulled out, which they won't because every episode they make lets them swim in a money bin full of Yuan.

Which ones?

Awayforthelads.

It just seems like a Susan story might be perfect for this Doctor considering how this is the more drastic change that he has been through and to revisit something like that from the First Doctor's era seems like it could get interesting. Of course, Susan would be used to the idea of Time Lords changing genders, right? For some reason, I always thought the show could have subtlely explored a gender change with her and do this big mystery of "Where's Susan?" thing which shows some male candidates.

It sounds like fucking fanfiction, kill me

My dream is to be The Doctor's first transgender companion.

>why did sherlock get a manga and not doctor who?

these rules exist to protect you

pic related is exactly why

Anons, what tone and personnality can we expect from Chibnall/Whittaker?
Broadchurch-like?torchwood-like?

I support a transgender companion.

I mean... just...

I invented Doctor Who.

I support an Asian twink companion.

He got the whole plot of the season premiere. I'd bet he's legit.
This season will suck. Cap this.

pottery

It kind of is at this point.

Isn't that one step away from an Asian trap companion?

who's that girl

You can always have animu pertwee though
youtube.com/watch?v=kt3qZYUPi2Y

Or...this.
youtu.be/fuZk-5vaxUk

A friend from another board upon learning the news of Jodie Whittaker's casting as The Doctor was again disappointed that David Williams was not cast for the role of the Time Lord. What does /who/ think of a possible David Williams Doctor?

Rose

>just fuck my 7 years of character building and set up for a cheap kill

At least we get some incest this season, I guess.

I'm remembering that I actually read these ages ago and hoped that they weren't real.

I want to fucking die.

the fuck is a boardie?

Thirteen

>he thinks the slippery slope argument is real

Awful

Will that dating system be updated to include 13?

Dear Sup Forums friends,
I've contacted the head writer of the show Dr. Who and we had a wonderful conversation about an episode directed by me.
I'm afraid he didn't like my ideas for the finale, but I'm sure I can convince him if I try hard enough.
Does anyone know how to convince Chris Chibnall?

D. Lynch

An user with a flat chest