Why do South Americans have such a cult admiration for the Simpsons?

Why do South Americans have such a cult admiration for the Simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BONPq38ClZI
youtu.be/NNIYob8nC7o
youtube.com/watch?v=V4Tpm-vFkJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do North Americans have such a cult admiration for unhealthy food?

BTFO
T
F
O

>Chuck's Feed & Seed
Why is this supposed to be funny again?

porque si papá, aguante estar re loco todo el día, fumate una vela wachin

una vela

Same reason old-time Disney stuff like Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse are still going relatively strong here - your modern stuff (Family Guy et al) is utter shite

Shitskin spics have terrible taste in cartoons and are always behind the times.

>german taste
yeah, no.

why not?

its painfully tacky and just a shithole thing to do. The whole world has much more to offer than the Simpsons yet you spics lap it up like nothing else.

Why are you getting defensive about me asking a completely inoffensive and non-threatening question?

Because modern American television is made for the lowest common denominator, soullessly bean counted by suits who just want to fit in as much advertising and progressive politics as possible. There's a reason a lot of younger people prefer anime over our cartoons and Korean dramas over Americans ones.

>this thread again

King of the Hill is honestly better than the Simpsons.

That show has absolutely no appeal to people who have never experienced the life in a forgettable American suburb

Argies have a serious problem with the Simpsons, unironically, i once met an argie girl, we talked 2 hours, 1 hour must have been Simpsons memes, fucking annoying

lmao at you thinking we don't watch other tv shows
my ex was the same, it was a nightmare

It’s amusing because people are still autistically obsessed with a show who’s hayday was over 2 decades ago, and get mad when you ruin their purpetually reashed discussions of it with a stupid meme.

Why is Sneedposting such a great meme?

It's an argie thing desu

It's was the main tv show in free broadcast for 15 years.

only argentinians or another retarded country

Latinos are great people, the future of humanity is Latino

Not a CHI but I wish I was every day

But if I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking...

CULO
U
L
O

CHI

Ah yes, we should all aspire to become tri-(or more)racial post-modern societies free of hate, crime and inequality such as Colombia and Brazil

I don't know about our neighborhoods, but our true admiration show is El Chavo del Ocho (or Chaves in portuguese)

KOTH humor was generally more subtle, but it wasn’t really any more culturally esoteric than the Simpsons. It’s humor was mainly driven by character interaction.

The Simpsons are actually a better representation of Latin America middle class

Scrap that, a better representation of the middle class in the Southern Cone

Free TV

It's not a ""thing"" anymore outside /lat/ tho

Is it because Homer has absolutely no ambitions in life beyond getting paid a lower middle class wage to slack off at a cushy job where his responsibilities are low yet he still amazingly manages to constantly underachieve them, and occasionally abuses his similarly dumb and useless son to sooth his personal frustrations of being an all around failure?

Una vela...

What language do sudacans watch it in American or Mexican?

steamed hams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good boy

Mexican dub

I’m surprised that South Park never blew up in South America. It’s crazy popular in Japan.

I want to experience talking to a simpson obsessed argie autist

yokese no soi 100tifiko

Amerisharts eternally BTFOOOO

You don't?

hehe nice, probably a qt3.14

youtube.com/watch?v=BONPq38ClZI

homer is the average argentinian, that why we are like this

>you were younger than Lisa when the show started
>almost as old as Homer now
>tfw

You will never understand

>ctrl-f "jew"
>0 results

youtu.be/NNIYob8nC7o

My favorite adult cartoon show was too underrated. youtube.com/watch?v=V4Tpm-vFkJk

Were you offended by OP's question for some reason?

>*like america

Don't worry we will soon turn them into soy boys to adapt to the western civilization cucked life style

Why doesn’t that make you mad or uncomfortable though? Being told you’re a worthless piece of shit? Don’t just accept that, you should try to rise above mediocrity, not relate with it.

You shouldn’t do that to yourself.

What's up with the latest craze over that steamed hams scene?

formerly chuck's hams

We ain't proud muh master race mutts, we are latino humble mnkeys.

Fuck that though. I live in Texas and interact on a daily basis with plenty of successful “mutts” as you call them.

That isn’t an excuse. The idea that you’re limited by genetics. That’s just a pathetic meme spouted by yuropoors who are desparately grasping for some convenient idea of superiority because their entire continent has become the bitch of a country which is only 56% white.

You are the most based gringo ever, I wish every Sup Forumstard mutt would read that. But to bad that my cunt will be forever their bitch no meter how much succeful we get.

I'm always talking with friends about simpsons memes; idk, it's just the best thing that America can give us

Someone explain to me what's so funny about the steamed hams meme.

kek did this thread make you upset pablo?

CA

more like 60% european genetically and with a white supremacist racial hierarchy sustained by the very culture itself

you WISH the future of the white world were Latino, its gonna be far worse for you guys

tarado

why not?

Hey now Texas, chill