>finished high school in 2014
>told myself I'd work for a year
>save some money then go to university
>told myself that every year
>now 2018
>still keep telling myself that and still a NEET
>tfw in the time I kept telling myself I could have started studying
>tfw I could be finishing my bachelor's degree this year

GOD DAMN IT I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO UNIVERSITY ONE CHANCE AT LIFE AND I'M COMPLETELY FUCKING IT UP.

Nah put it off for another year it'll get easier eventually

you're 22 now so it's too late to go to uni
time to end you life

I'm only 20 people finish high school in australia at 17

still too late for school, you'll be 21 in a class of 17 year olds let that sink in

Wow 20? Your life's finished at this point gramps. Get out of the fucking way grandpa, it's time to go to the old peoples home.

May as well be a NEET and leech off my mum for the rest of my life then.

use austudy and hex and just go to uni

I want to study IT but I don't think it's smart in Australia I just want a comfy office job that pays well.

I graduated highschool last year and read up my grades, i can apply for a bachelors but it's of no use. A bachelors means jack shit in todays world, unless you are going for a masters or a Ph.D you can just forget about uni as a whole

what's stopping you , you have a high school degree so they will accept you and if they require recent examination , study for those exams and take them. Or just go to an equivalent of our community colleges

It feels hopeless in todays world what can our generation do?

>A bachelors means jack shit in todays world,
not in america( one of the pros of our controversial paid college education)

There are IT jobs everywhere m8, just start studying and being negative.

Dude you literally have made zero effort how can you say anything feels hopeless?

Honestly your system might be better at least degrees don't get over-saturated.

It's really rough in Australia even for a level 1 helpdesk job they want 2 years experience.

I don't even know, i thought about getting a trade but then i realized if you're a tradee you social status and value basically gets ran through the ground.
If i am still a khhv at 20 i guess a trade will do, by then having social status is done for anyway

Do tradies make lots of money in Sweden like Australia? Trade might be the way to go but your back and shit will be fucked by the time you're 40.

No, jack shit, you basically scrape by with enough to eat and that's it. Pension? Forget about it.

well only in stem , English majors for example are always struggling but yeah you can find a 60k starting job in IT easily with a bachelors degree
well your future college will offer your internships that will give you that IT experience.

in the same boat except it was only a year and im going into IT this year. It's better than a meme degree and its not like theres anything else except fucking engineering.
all the investment money in the countyr got sunk into a shitty housing bubble not industry anyway no matter what you're going to have to compete for less jobs against more Asians for less pay and a fraction of the social status of your parents.
And have no way of starting a family which isn't shooting yourself in the foot

You should get a trade then try migrate to Australia they make a fortune here 80,000-100,000 a year after your apprenticeship and eventually you can start your own business.

The problem everywhere that's not the usa is that degrees are so bloated that a bachelors doesn't mean jack shit. you NEED to spend atleast 10 years in uni AND have tip top tier grades in everything on top of that to even have a chance in hell at a position paying 3000$ a month

Are you going to study IT this year or you studied at TAFE for a year and now will get a job in IT?

just kill yourself, that's what I will do

>swedish education sucks
>housing sucks
>country flooded with economic migrants
>future is darker than a black hole

just figure out a plan that will allow you to migrate to Queensland, Australia trust me their is a future here for white australians.

doing a bachelor at uni
i guess i could do tafe if the degree does fuckall i live 2km away from one and have a shitty little cert 2 from school
i didnt wing getting an op for nothing i guess even though its probably not going to do much

I'm in a similar boat, i was fucking stupid and got shit grades during my last year of highschool.
Now it's too late to change since i am lagging behind the curve.
Suicide is literally THE only solution left

>you're 22 now so it's too late to go to uni

Have you ever set foot in a university? There are people my dads age in half my classes

Nice well good luck man hope all goes to well it's a big step but I have feeling it may be worth it I don't see any other options and if you can't get a job in AUS I'm sure there are heaps of other countries who want IT workers with a degree.

You live in fucking Australia. Just apply NEETbux.

Lol my friend has been doing this for 8 years now
I don't think he's going back. But he works as server and makes a decent amount. More than me while in uni

Why would this matter?

Goddamn there's still time yo. I'm graduating this semester and there are 27 and 28 year olds in class next to me—and with lower standing! Work up the motivation, study a bit so you know the material at least a little before going in (even a little is better than nothing, which may be the majority,) get working, and just do something. Something's always better than nothing.

what? have you?
if you start undergrad at an age higher than 18 you've fucked up in life

That's the problem with society, Something doesn't matter, if you aren't THE BEST of THE BEST your merits don't matter to anyone.

>if you start undergrad at an age higher than 18 you've fucked up in life
lol not really

This.

It's literally impossible to change anything major in your life after 18. Let alone 20. Your neuroplasticity is fucked at that age, your attentionspan is destroyed, your free testosterone levels drop like a rock every year onward.

Says who? Why?

yes really

employers want 22 year old fresh graduates over 27-28 year olds who won't be willing to work as hard or pull longer hours

this cope
if you haven't finished undergrad at 22, you've failed life, you can continue school afterward sure but if you don't at least have some degree finished by 22, kys

society

It always impresses me how much people who haven't really done anything think they've got the world figured out. You're taking such a passive stance, like other people have to either present everything to you on a plate based on some random-ass innate characteristics or yjust get fucked over forever. Don't succumb to thinking like that. It's your entire life we're talking about here: wouldn't you like to do SOMETHING, anything, rather than nothing at all forever? Coz we are all gonna be doing nothing at all forever before long, you feel me?

You've experienced a heavy setback for sure, but it's not an all or nothing thing. The average student in the US takes five years for their bachelor's now. You're making it sound like you're either a genius admitted to MIT at 12 or you're fucked, which you may well believe, but I'd still argue that any life at all, even one not necessarily as comfortable as our parents had (because we're all going to make less than our parents did, that's just facts,) is worth living over the passive NEET existence.

Goddamn stop blaming other people and invisible abstract shit like "society" for everything

Hmm if you lived in Europe you wouldn’t have to pay tutition fees (even in a shithole like Serbia university is free)
Look if you can get yourself a citizenship of an EU member state, that would help of you want to study for free :DDDDDDDD