Jesus Christ they're not even trying to improve from Snyder's mistakes

Jesus Christ they're not even trying to improve from Snyder's mistakes

Yeah, why isn't he a lanky british man with a mustache in tinfoil armor.

I'm unironically happy now that Snyder is fired already :)

dkeks will defend this

>Batman repents for his sins and will fight the devil

Based Snyder bringing the kino. I bet the masses won't get it though

HAHAHA yikes. That's what happens when you rush to the final boss instead of weaving a tapestry like Based Kevin Feige.

Actually, they did, he doesn't look like a monster, he looks humanized and looks closer to Steppenwulf than that shit that was in BvS.

It's pretty close to Steppenwolf has looked like. Or did you want Kirby's original Robin Hood version?

>2 more movies before Batman can finally fix his own little hellhole and kick Joker through a fucking window

Seriously, the idea that the Joker currently runs the Gotham underworld pisses me off, and there's not a single Batfamily character even monitoring or keeping him in check.

Why can't they ever consult Bruce Timm?

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
Look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

Why would they? Bruce Timm didn't make the character.

Oh man I'm laffin

Timm's designs are just slightly tweaked versions of Kirby's so it's not going to help.

Golly idk maybe design a villain that isn't blacn and grey for once? (Zod, Doomsday, Ares)

There's a novel fucking idea. Maybe consult the guys behind Superman The Animated Series.

Yeah, lets make him look like Robin Hood/Loki. Dumbass

A. they didn't make Steppenwolf
B. His original design wouldn't work for movies
C. OP's pic is basically the modern Steppenwolf design, except his horns are upturned.

Well you're looking at an action figure. I think the looks good. For once Steppenwolf looks the same species as Darkseid. They are meant to be related, right? I only know them from old material I saw when I was a kid. If they use the cinematography of Snyder's previous movies I'm sure it will look downright fantastic.

>Couldn't make Ares look like this
>Couldn't make Momoa as Vandal Savage

>haw haw color and variety that's stoopid
>let's make him look like a mish mash of the two big Superman villains we got already except edgier
Kino

Well if rumors are true Leto has cameo in JL.

Batman taking him out. Or not...

I mean it's pretty weird that Joker is running wild in Gotham all this time and Batman dosen't give a shit. Nor Nightwing. Or Batgirl?

Or did Joker hide in shadows in SS? Batman was hunting him in flashback but had to save Harley.

Also when did Joker and Harley kill Robin? That had to happen before that car chase. And Batman is just meh? Wtf.

It's his fucking design.

Where are you boys getting the impression that Joker is allowed to do whatever he wants? He seems no more free than he's always been in the franchise.

why are people acting like this is a leak or some shit? literally satan was already in bvs

>where's muh color!?
>ignore his design and turn the character into a goddamn kaleidoscope like because "variety".

Go watch Thor, faggot.

How do we use Marvel to shill Rich Piana

Even there he has some strong red to make it more interesting.

>Superman the animated series
*cringe*

Except that it isn't. It's much closer to Yuga Khan, Darkseid's father. These people don't even know the names of the characters they're adapting

t.Syndero

Aight it's pretty obvious that the design is taking after Snyder's religious imagery fetish again

that's why we're getting Steppenwolf instead of Darkseid

just for the devil horns

Looks fine user. Haven't you learn anything from the Wonder Woman BTFOing?

>. I think the looks good. For once Steppenwolf looks the same species as Darkseid.
wtf am i reading

Oh god please don't tell me Snyder is adapting Earth Two's storyline for Justice League.

>we want colors and quips!
Well you're getting kino instead, go watch Adventure Time or some shit like that

Hes just doing the same shit hes always done. Taking whatever has the coolest panels and slamming them together into an incoherent mess.

Jesus Christ, he's had that look since fucking the New 52.

Can't wait for normies to think they're fighting ares

>WB and Snyder decided to use literally Lucifer and not use another Rich Piana California Raisin lookalike
Thank you

Nah
More like "an actual Superman fan"
Instead of boring ByrneMan that the animated series did

Snyder is no longer in charge, Whedon is.

>If you don't like the shit Dc puts out then you must like Marvel!

Company Wars faggot

>Rich Piana lookalike
>Bad

Wow they really did make the clinton of capeshit

>Where are you boys getting the impression that Joker is allowed to do whatever he wants?

Suicide Squad where amanda waller literally says he runs the Gotham criminal underworld.

My knowledge stems from my memory of TAS where Stepphenwolf was a Rumpelstiltskin looking jester and Darkseid was a obviously a gray alien. Aren't they supposed to be the same species?

He quit Marvel because they were becoming too shit for him. He'll do a great JL, but his next movie he will fuck up again by sucking some exec's dick.

Right now is pure Whedon with nothing to lose. The guy who gave us Buffy and Angel and Firefly.

They did, Guardians of the Galaxy. It was even funded by Soros and shilled by the samd shitskins

>Guardians of the Galaxy
That's a reddit meme movie you new cancer. The Soros of capeshit would be Days of Future Past and the recently released Logan

>poltards

The only comfort I have is with this, King Arthur, and Blade Runner WB will finally have lost enough money to shut down

They've been a cancer on the industry for far too long

>He quit Marvel because they were becoming too shit for him.
I'm sure it was because after Cap 2 Marvel inmediately jumped into Russos dicks (Which was a big mistake after watching Civil War)

Snyder had almost completed the movie before leaving, if the movie sucks you can't possibly blame it on Whedon.

Wonder Woman is the most profitable movie of the year and Dunkirk is about to kill spider-man though

imagine unironically liking super hero movies

damn

Whedon gets to fully edit the movie and there was a news article saying he was gifted influence well before Snyder left. It's not like Warner Brothers hands are clean either way. They only gave Ayer 6 weeks to write his script for example and then they gutted all the Joker material which no doubt Ayer, Leto, and Robbie put a lot of work into.

He was already on the way out when Ultron wrapped.
Honestly though directing an avengers or justice league tier movie is probably a no fun nightmare.

>Wonder Woman is the most profitable movie of the year
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>another autistic capeshit thread

>Wonder Woman is the most profitable movie of the year
Actually it's Beauty and the Beast

Don't laugh, the guys getting fired for the Homoflopping disaster had families. Have some empathy

Pay attention moron. That is the same design he had in bvs. Fools thought it was some demon but if you look at a clear photo when he is yelling, it's clearly a helmet he is wearing. His face is just alien looking underneath the horned helmet. Literally look at the close up toy pictures of his face and you can clearly see the bottom of his chin is the same as in the scene

Fine let's just agree that WB is awful and that every fault these DC movies have is almost entirely their fault.

They're nearly as bad as Sony.

>final boss
Steppenwolf is not the final boss you fucking idiot, he's a subordinate to Darkseid. This is like calling Smough the final boss.

Why does it matter if it's the same or not? Can a crazy blood covenant projection not look more otherworldly than what the guy looks like in the flesh?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Both WB and even Sony are better than Disney. I mean zero good movies in teb years? What's up with that?

What the fuck is social justice about Guardians of the Galaxy? It's all a bunch of white dudes.

>demonlizing transgender people
marvel does it again

HAHAHA SURFACE LEVEL POSTING UNTIL REAL Sup Forums AND Sup Forums IDEALS COME OUT WHERE YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE Sup ForumsEDDIT LIBERALS SENSIBILITIES

It's not a video game. There is no final boss.

At least here on Earth One. Our movies are still movies.

Ha, what a nerd!

We NEED to kill Marvel. For cinema as an are and the West as a culture, it's our duty

>demonlizing
Fucking DC third worlders.

lol

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

How much should I expect religion to play into Justice League? Are these alien guys extravagant and up their own ass about being larger than life?

Marvel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dog Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dc

>the most profitable movie of the year
>Not the biggest box office
>Not the best % of budget-box office revenue

Movies like Split ot Get Out made +250M in a budget of 9M and 4.5M respectively, by comparison WW would have to make 4.8B and 7.5B. So stop spewing bullshit.

Jesus fucking christ stop making movied marlel you suck at this

Why didn't they use a design like this?

We predict Marvel still making mad bank and pissing you internet kids off for another 10 years.

If WW wins an oscar you guys need to start considering suicide. You won't be able to live your lives with dignity knowing that you got BTFO so, so hard. Dying is the only choice if you have any self-respect left

Yes the Oscars matter, goy!

>4 people with afros

Marvel
>21 flick
>0 Academy awards
DC
>4 films
>Wonder Woman will win another Academy award

Malibu Comics before selling out toMarlel>NOW Comics>Chaos Comics>Image Comics>Marvel New Universe (original one, not reboot New Universe)>DC Vertigo>Marvel 2099 (original, not reboot)>MC2 (Spider-Girl, etc.)>DC>Dog Shit>>>>>>>>Marvel

it's just eating you up oh god I can't take it

>Build-A-Figure
It is about time this fucking meme ended.

This. Marvel will never reach levels of kino the way kino king snyder has reached over in the kinosphere u mad marlels ;)

kino

Yes it's eating me up that you think Suicide Squad looks better than this.

>Wonder Woman will win another Academy award
For what? Best animated skeleton?

is this #ridethebull again?

>WW and Logan won't pass $500M
>they did and they were both better movies, more acclaimed and more profitable than GotG2 and Homocoming
*makes you think*

>he doesn't look like a monster, he looks humanized and looks closer to Steppenwulf than that shit that was in BvS.

You cared moron. I was just correcting your dumbass when you said it was different

Why didn't Warners just give the reigns to the DC films to Timm and Dini et al?
Oh yeah. They are run by idiots who hire hacks like Snyder.

It does, that's just prosthetics glued to the face, one hour of work tops. Then again you don't give a fuck about the craftmanship, you are asspained about shilling a franchise with less oscars than Shrek

Tl;dr lmaoing@oscarlets

We gonna keep pretending people like Superman TAS or that dogshit Steppenwolf design? I sure hope so!

>GotG still manages to make more money despite being literally whos against the 3rd most famous DC Superhero and Marvel 2nd or 3rd most famous character ever.