MCU pretends Black Widow wouldnt last a fraction of a second against Ant Man

>MCU pretends Black Widow wouldnt last a fraction of a second against Ant Man

She didn't

She wouldn't.

Her taser gloves let her be more powerful than the Vision though.

To be fair, he did say he didn't want to hurt her.

OP here. I'm drunk and my use of the word "wouldn't" is bothering the fuck outta me because I'm not even sure if I'm using it right. What I want to say Ant Man should be able to one-shot her.

You're not. You're using it in the opposite way you want
Should've said "would"

>MCU doesn't give me any POV giantess scenes with Scarlet Johansson.

I thought the "I don't want to hurt you" was a nod to him underestimating Hope in the early scenes with her from his movie.

>What I want to say Ant Man should be able to one-shot her.
MCU Pym Particle users are weak to electricity when shrunken, this was even shown in the Antman film when Yellow Jacket ended up in the bug zapper.

It is partially a matter of talents at your disposal vs. Training and effective use of your talents. An Ant-Ma that has truly mastered the suit should have no problem beating BW, but he's only been in and out of it, possibly irregularly, for about a year. He still makes stupid mistakes, like in this case, getting too close to BW's Widow's Bite and getting bug-zapped.

I fucking hate ScarJo. She's pretty but in every scene she looks like some lifeless, braindead lovedoll with those fat lips hanging open.

Can't really do much if you've been hit with electricity at that size dude

The airport battle had some inconsistencies. During the scene where the two groups run at each other other fucking Vision should've demolished anyone they put against him, but somehow someone tanked him off-screen or maybe he was just standing there watching everybody else beat the shit out of each other.

>Vision should've demolished anyone they put against him

maybe Wanda just put him in the ground again

No, Wanda was throwing shit at Spider-Man.

>she can't do both

Could Black Widow beat any of the netflix MCU characters?
I dont think she could. I dont think Hawkeye could either.

Hawkeye could for sure. In the Avengers he could take airships out of the sky without even looking where he was shooting. Compare him to someone like Netflix Punisher, and he's the better projectile weapon user by a mile. And then he's a much more acrobatic hand-to-hand combatant than the Punisher as well. Keep in mind Punisher and Daredevil were pretty close to evenly matched, now imagine a Punisher who's faster and shoots better.

She can't.

We're talking about the same slut who couldn't contain the fucking bomb in the beginning that started all that mess.

Elektra kept getting her shit kicked in
Daredevil could barely handle unpowered goons

They couldn't even beat the AoS characters

she can't contain a bomb but she can easily push Vision into the ground and can easily throw cars

Daredevil, Elektra and Frank. Maybe Jessica, she was beaten up by some random thugs after all. Danny too dependent of how much they nerf him.

Nah.

Luke Cage got beaten by a shotgun to the face. Widow's anti-panther shock blasts could probably take him, or maybe an explosive arrow.

Don't you mean an anti-cage arrow?

Tic-tac beat the shit out of falcon.
He can take BW

Good point but i chalk that up to the movies pulling some bullshit so that they arent useless in fight scenes.
In an actual organic fight scene between the two of them without any plot armor bullshit I think he would have a lot of trouble.
He is definitely a good shot though and he is easily a talented enough marksman to take them out from a distance.
I think Daredevil could still take him though. Maybe if Hawkeye cant figure out Cages powers then Cage could too, but he probably could figure it out. A long long time ago i saw some user say something like "Luke is stupid enough to shout something like HEY MY SKIN IS IMPENETRABLE SO YOU NEED TO HIT ME HARDER THAN THAT BITCH"

Widow > Falcon

Didn't she not win their exchange? I remember him losing to Iron Man, War Machine, and Spider-man.

says who? Falcon is certainly better at dodging gunfire than she is. He's also a man and thus automatically stronger. Plus his drone almost outdoes Black Widow on its own.

Widow is a better fighter, has more experience and her electric blasts are pretty fucking strong.

>He's also a man and thus automatically stronger
>implying that means shit in capes

yeah but thats because in a movie you dont have the time to do good fight scenes with characters like Widow.
The reason Electra and Daredevil "struggle" is because they have a lot of runtime to cover with these fights.
If the two characters were face to face though the dynamic would change.

he can fly. You're saying he wouldn't utilize his most obvious advantage against her? It's not going to be close quarters unless Falcon allows it to be. And if they use guns, well--just try doing a quick count of how any bullets have been fired at falcon on-screen vs how many hit got hit by, and then do the same thing for Widow. She loses a gun battle hard.

also his drone.

>AoS
I don't think beating a paper of fanfiction is that tough.

Actually, fuck, I don't even need to think about it that hard.The attack on Lagos spells it out. Widow almost loses against 2 generic mooks with handguns. Meanwhile Falcon remained completely calm while under fire from automatic weapons and effortlessly BTFO his attackers.

>containing a bomb is harder than fighting vision and spider-man at the same time
You're full of shit.

how do you know which is harder?

By not being a retard of course.

I guess that settles it then

Yup.

you don't get to post smug Lizzie after claiming she can't beat up Spider-Man and Vision

Scarlet Johanson made Black Widow popular. And she would last an entire minute against Ant Man. Falcon did. Period.

>And she would last an entire minute against Ant Man. Falcon did

nah, see

Falcon is above Widow's league. Widow would last even less than a minute

Not my fault she's a jobber.

STOP POSTING HER

YOU DON'T DESERVE HER

But Falcon is more powerful than Widow. Falcon can just fly and keep his distance. He'll eventually get stomped though. Widow is literally has nothing that can even pass as a superpower.

She can just fuck Falcon to death.