Reminder that William Shatner lurks this board and he knows what baneposting is

Reminder that William Shatner lurks this board and he knows what baneposting is.

Reminder that Alicia Witt has finally come back to /x/ after a year long abscence with new creepypastas.

No I don't

Do you think he only talks about things he was in or other stuff too?

I mean no he doesn't*
How do I edit a comment?

I bet he's a DS9 fag

He said that he is more of a redditer, and thinks Sup Forums is cancer

I can't believe Shatner is jewish. He doesn't seem like a commie jew fuck though, is he on our side?

his poor wife

If there's one thing Shatner never does, it's lurk.

He'd be in your face the whole time, posting shitthreads just to get attention ... oh, wait.

Wouldn't be shocked if more clebs browsed Sup Forums

it's one of the few sites were people don't hound them and they can just be another one of the mouth breathing masses

He's the man behind BLACKEDposting.

A guy from a mildly famous indie band used to post here and got caught out making anti-semetic posts on Sup Forums causing the band's frontman to have a meltdown on twitter

Could we ever get him to post a timestamp? That'd make my life.

I don't even know who this big lipped faggot is

by taking up some of his free time this board probably saved the lives of 3 more innocent women

Newfag gay nigga detected
You ain't ballin'

Do you think Shatner shitposting in Sup Forums is making him living more years or poisoning him slowly?

I still can't wrap my head around that. Shatner is a older than my grandpa, and my grandpa is a fossil who thinks tv and the minitel is cutting edge technology I still love him though.

To imagine people that old browsing Sup Forums makes me feel really weird for some reason.

If Chad had started his youtube career today would he be immensely successful?

I forgot his name but there's a minor celebrity on /soc/ who is religiously gay. Go into any gay thread and call them an abomination and every single time you'll be met with a wall of pseudo religious babble on how butt fucking is best and women are devils, once we got him to talk and he let slip he works in Hollywood on screen but won't go further because he doesn't want his work attacked

>the guy who is responsible for the first interracial kiss on television is behind BLACKEDposting

...makes sense.

Come on
big lipped?
more like big dicked!

Proofs?

gay nigger detected

>Actively seeks out gay threads to call people in them abominations

absolutely not, what made him big was that literally tens of thousands of people had no idea he was joking and flooded youtube with angry video replies

He literally said so himself.

That's because your grandpa is stupid.

Intelligent people adapt to change and learn to use new inventions.

when you're elderly you're literally unable to learn new things

Friendly reminder that Marlon Brando spent his dying days being an obese recluse lard sack who trolled internet message boards all day.

Literally Sup Forums.

>minitel
kek

Mostly trolling, but sometimes you browse them and see some sick things like how to slip someone a drug or instructions on respirating meth or weed smoke into a kid's lungs or stories on how someone snipped a condom and infected someone. Whether these are fantasies or not they deserve to be mocked and have no place in society.

Or rather, their place in society is right next to the poc and feminism patrol, let them live with that