>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 8
The Force Awakens #2

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Celebration Reel: youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10909026
my.mixtape.moe/jgpgao.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mdSw1LqpU_s
eleven-thirtyeight.com/2016/08/europe-2016-a-celebration-of-the-lucasfilm-story-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=F4lUcjUv37A
youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU
contrasts-comic.tumblr.com/chapters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Orange buttcheeks prove a little too much for Hera. Ahsoka advances.

That concludes round one.

first for jedi rule sith drool

What do you guys think of the below?

If you're talking about Darth Bane's shade, that's not the same as a force ghost. A force ghost is a continuation of the actual life beyond the body, but I feel that Darth Bane was not wholly himself. He was more like a traditional ghost: a remnant or fragment of the original personality warped by years of dark side use.

Consider that neither Darth Revan nor Bane from the old EU were allowed to manifest a la Force Ghost to Anakin during the Mortis Arc.

DELET THIS

>First match of round 2 is Ayla Secura vs Asajj Ventress

strawpoll.me/10909026

>Also a recollection of what happened in round 1

my.mixtape.moe/jgpgao.webm

First for best starship

That entire topic is best left to die in the old thread.

Result of Hera vs Ahsoka

>bringing arguments over to new threads

Let it die m8

>my.mixtape.moe/jgpgao.webm
How long did that take

FWIW that was never any shade of Bane, or even Bane at all. It was the Priestesses testing Yoda. It was a vision, not any kind of spirit or soul of Bane. He was consumed by the Cosmic Force when he died the same as everyone else who hasn't learned how to become a Force Ghost.

>That webm
Good shit user

>that .webm

Good stuff, user-kun.

>Aayla vs Asajj

Now that's a hard choice to make clear.

After a conversation about lewd fightan, that music can only remind me of ultimate surrender.

Not too long desu
Thanks user.

RALLY VENTRESSFAGS, RALLY!

I admit to loving that shit, such good lewds.

How badly do you want to breed Andi Gutierrez' manjawed spic booty on a scale of 1 to 10?
Personally, 11

>Implying Ventress is better than this

Probably a 0, mate.

How people can choose Asajj is beyond me

LET IT GO
E
T

I
T

G
O

That depends, user. Do you want the mustache on or off?

>voting for Asajj

On her muff

OH LOOK AT THE BIASED PRO-JEDI MEDIA, JUST SIDELINING THE SITH AGAIN!
>bread and circuses

Heartily agreed, easily favorite fetish.

I was about to say that she had her purity ruined by Vos, but then again...

O-on...

>Posting the wrong version of the pic

She will never ride your eye boner to completion.

>"She's not a superhero. She's a normal girl thrust into extraordinary circumstances, so it's very relatable." ―Daisy Ridley
What did she mean by this? I mean seriously, force powers, can fly, can fight, etc.

Andi is secret hidden boss in the waifu brackets.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdSw1LqpU_s

Worth posting the scene only because of how awesome it was they had Hamill Voice him.

A FOCKING BOOMERANG
MATE, I LOVE THIS MOVIE

If you ask me, 12

I like Filoni's conversations with the voice actor. Mark coming up to him was fucking glorious.

It's a flip-boomerang, upside down Satan!

>second round
>still spelling Aayla Secura wrong

>Very Relatable

Oh yeah of course totally

Maybe she means "yet". After all, Luke was compelling to kids for being a farm boy who learned he had an awesome destiny and magic powers. It's an old story. The swineherd who was destined to be king. From humble beginnings to awesomeness. Isn't that the dream of all normies?

Up until the movie it's assumed that she has no use of her force powers, much like Ezra until he crossed paths with Kanan. Anyone in the lifestyle that Rey lived on Jakku should be able to fly something and fight to keep trouble away. I don't see your problem.

Oops.

>voting for Ayylmao Secura

eleven-thirtyeight.com/2016/08/europe-2016-a-celebration-of-the-lucasfilm-story-group/

>At the “Star Wars Publishing” panel on Saturday, Matt Martin from the Story Group mentioned that aspects of the Adventures in Wild Space series, ostensibly written for children, will soon make their way into stories aimed at adults.

Hey now, Ursula, just because she's bluer than you are doesn't mean you have to be so grape jelly.

The problem, as I've seen it evolving here and elsewhere, is that everyone is a critic:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4lUcjUv37A

Before anyone asks webm soundtrack is: Two Steps From Hell - Exhumed

>I don't see your problem.
Kanan go away.

Can you use the force to time travel? Is time travel possible in Star Wars?

>that video
10/10

Well, time I actually got to reading those

In the EU.

You can't time travel to save your waifu user. She's gone.

maybe the plot of the sequel trilogy is to use the force to time travel to retcon all that stupid edgy new canon bullshit out of existence and kill snoke before he ruins everything so that we get the happy ending we always needed and wanted with Return of the Jedi

It has occurred to me that the general response and willingness to discuss TFA, on many sites, has reached Prequel levels. People treat Rey as if she were Jar Jar as acted out by Hayden Christensen.

Why this is so is baffling, but TFA Defender and Prequel Defender are pretty much equated as being the same level of villainy. At least by the usual suspects, i.e. Sup Forums.

What I mean is that people, even if they still claim the Prequels are worse, talk about the Sequels in the exact same way, with the same levels of hatred. There is a degree of utter childishness about it that seems the same. "Hey I just posted a picture of Daisy Ridley's teeth, let's point at her and laugh and agree she's a mary sue and also that TFA was badly written!"

Sure TFA is flawed but I never thought we'd get to the point where it was this bad.

Jacen Solo went back in time and watched Anakin attack the Jedi Temple during Order 66 and decided he would become Darth Caedus based on Anakin's reasoning for doing it "to protect the ones he loved".

At least I think, I don't remember.

>my waifu is ahsoka
>Filoni's waifu is Ahsoka
You can't hurt me without hurting yourself, Filoni!

In the old canon, somewhat possible. Luke Skywalker and his son used a special force meditation technique and were sent into a memory of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant before Order 66. Another story told of a goddess named Tilotny who manipulated time and space, unknowing sending three Stormtroopers far into the past.

Now I want a Back to the Future film with Obi Wan and Luke

Yes, but mostly in visions, which can be misleading. You are also unbound to time when you are a Force Ghost, however you are limited in how much you can tell people so the value of this is rather lost.

As for physically travel in time, or technology? Iffy. The Story Group is on record as stating that time doesn't actually work the same way in Star Wars as it does here. They don't have temporal relativity, for instance.

>It's not Leia and Han, Luke!
>It's their kids!

If only Luke could travel back in time and stop his dad from fucking everything up so bad, right? And also make out with Padme, naturally.

>Vos is Biff.

I don't even know why this guy made so many of these edits.

There are more, too, but no sense spamming the thread.

10/10 user

Threadly reminder to once again update the OP. Freemaker Episode 9 came out this week.

stream
w h e n?

Will we ever get a series where the Imperials are the protagonists?

When I first saw Rebels I thought an Imperial counterpart series would be an interesting thing to air when Rebels is on mid-season hiatus or whatever. Like, have an Imperial light cruiser hunting pirates, smugglers, and Rebels in the Outer Rim. Show us why people want a strong military and government to keep them safe following the Clone Wars and why there are so many people who join the Empire.

>TFA is flawed
I would say it's more than flawed....

When someone decides to adapt TIE Fighter into a TV show.

A better question is how she got by before she was a good scavengers, before she learned to fight, why she eventually chose to live away from everyone, what drove her to learn to fight, and why she hates to be touched at first, and becomes co-dependent on the first people who are nice to her.

Are we still using google to provide opinions for us?

It's not any more flawed then the prequels
Less flawed then TPM and AotC at least

youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU

Well you can blame the internet for all of that.

I was actually thinking of that.

That's the fantasy. The sad reality is the first moment their squadron engages two TIEs will clip wings, one exploding and the other spinning out into another TIE causing both to explode, one will crash into a space rock, the other will be shot by Han Solo who keeps flying out of the sun while screaming, YAHOO!, as he's prone to doing, and then at least one will be suddenly eaten by a giant space worm, but at least the pilot will become one with the spice.

Any survivors are likely to quite and then join the Rebellion.

It's just stats, user.

daisy is a shit actress, and rey is a shit character.

Lies, damn lies, and stats, user.

>emperor palpatine museum

fuck yes I love this show

General Durpin and Commander Plumestriker are best imperial officers.

How did Anakin know they were effected by the cold?

All that matters is that he found a way.

HAND OVER THOSE DELEGATES ROWAN

BARRISS IS dumb

What's this from? Is there more?

It's a Plinkett for TFA. Thanks for posting this, it was nitpickingly perfect.

Those two still had more memorable and redeeming moments than TFA.

SCANS WHEN
C
A
N
S

W
H
E
N

>more memorable
Maybe
>redeeming
No

STREAM NOW

Time for cancelled shows and movies. I'm sure that your waifu is safe from harm. I've assigned a member of the Imperial Navy to safeguard her from foreign interests. I'm sure she'll enjoy her accommodations, but visiting hours are almost over. You really must be going now.

contrasts-comic.tumblr.com/chapters

Do it

Huh. I wonder how this person took the finale with Bariss going evil?

I even fucking reminded people