IT

IT
BEGINS

Nope.

.03% of Americans are trans btw

There's a part of me that thinks these people are part of a scheme to push people towards being facist.

BBC BTFOed!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dr. Who is tumblr dogshit anyway

Soon...

Its the equivilant of non-white people needing assistance to wipe their own asses now

The sjw fad died one year ago, it was a minor event with absolutely no consequences for 90% of the population.
Prove me wrong.

Sounds better than the real show desu

You literally cannot win

nobody takes these people seriously anymore

racist

seems she feels very strongly about this

why doesn't she replace herself with a black transgender then? :o

You're right, but they still convince advertisers to abandon shows or media figures whenever someone pisses them off. Once the advertisers stop giving a shit, it's truly over.

As a trans, I say fuck you Sarcoma!

fair enough

A man changes into a woman but she's not transgender

Shhh, don't let the YouTube "skeptic" community know, attacking ridiculous straw men is the only way they can feel intellectually superior while ignoring any real issues that matter, plus their audience of 14 year old suburban white boys love it.

Who would have thought that in a majority white country, that wants to remain majority white, the majority of people in a show produced by that country are white.

gender is a social construct

a man is only changing into what he thinks the concept of a women is

It 100% not mental at all

>real issues that matter
Like?

>woman who lied about E3 cards
>woman who manufactured falsified, copy pasted, and worthless documents to a UN summit on cyber-bullying
>woman who criticizes games she doesn't play, lies about game content, and provides fallacious information
>woman who isn't trustworthy or dependable enough to be true to a kickstarter promise
>woman who supported a Verge article calling for bullying of "nerd losers" despite allegedly being against bullying
>woman who joined the bullying and public shaming of the Rosetta scientist over a t-shirt, despite being against bullying
>listening to anything such a garbage person says
No.

Niggas don't give a fuck about Dr. Who, including me. Why are they pushing this so hard?

>that wants to remain majority white

mmm I don't think so sweetie

>The Doc is a girl for the first time in the series
>"Why doesn't she have a penis"

wasn't luggage lad an attendee at that event?

Dam dis nigger woke af namsayin

is this actually real

>It's real

Fuck me dead and bury me pregnant

Do people want more diversity so that they can increase representation for everyone or just so that they can "piss off white men"?

if you pronounce "POC" as "pock", it sounds like a derogatory racial term...

George Soros, who funds people and groups like this, did betray his own people in WWII and helped the Nazis find his Jewish neighbors. He could be an incredibly self hating Jew that wants another Nazi uprising

I hope younger generation fully rebel against the mental retardation of millenials and they go down in history as a low point in culture and civilization. Reviled more than boomers and disco

Lmao, eating themselves

Who thought it was a good idea to give women rights again?

it means peice of crap

Issues of economics, healthcare, foreign policy etc.

Most "skeptics" tend to avoid these areas because they have no real knowledge, and if they even tried to talk about them they'd quickly realize that the stances the evil "left" takes are actually superior and would work far better than conservative policies.

damn btfo
you actually nailed the shit out of them with that post user

why is this cunt still relevant?

I cant wait till companies just get sick of this shit and purposely make every film and tv show all white again

Her face moves my bowels

....for Sup Forums to get triggered over some inane bullshit once again because they're bored over summer break

>Its an sour puss comes on Sup Forums and complains about Sup Forums for 7 years

get a life m8

Yeah, how dare they discuss things on a forum!

>While hardly a household name, Ms. Sarkeesian “was named one of TIME’s 100 most influential people in the world in 2015 and was the recipient of the 2014 Game Developers Choice Ambassador Award,” according to a profile on her eponymous website.
>“Anita is a feminist for the digital age, using modern tools and platforms to engage thousands of people who want to hear her thoughts and respond to the challenges she raises,” actor and “Star Trek: The Next Generation” alumnus Wil Wheaton wrote in her TIME “most influential” profile. “A lesser person may throw up her hands and unplug her game console, but Anita is determined to ensure that video games are inclusive and representative of everyone who plays them. As her detractors grow increasingly unhinged, we have proof that her efforts are working.”

Sup Forums BTFO

almost sound like they're saying they're a "pox"

really activates the almonds.

>Implying Doctor Who shouldn't be about an alien with an identity crisis trying to figure out what and who the fuck they are

kek

I can't say I'm surprised BBC is doing what they are. They are all fucking mad cucks over there

It just became mainstream, it's about to die

do you understand that George Soros was ten years old in 1940? not that I'm a fan of the guy

>we want increased diversity and representation for women, black people and transexuals
>should we write new characters and shows for them?
>nah just change an existing white and/or male character and make them into a token minority and/or woman

Bravo

the ayylmaos just want more uncanny looking people to exist so their imperfect disguises can blend in better

Yes I know and it makes me sad that those are basically the chances of me getting two sub bois to dom and later kill so nobody finds out

bestow upon us, your superior wisdom, user

Whil Wheaton just can't do anything right can he?

But I thought women love the BWC? Why are they turning on us?