Lmao just lmao any fucker can cross your borders like he's taking a stroll outside

lmao just lmao any fucker can cross your borders like he's taking a stroll outside

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Travel/wall-border-towns-row-potted-plants/story?id=37196875
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a very pleasant experience as a tourist, going from Hungary to Austria. Waiting for hours on the Hungarian-Serbian border was not

Ever since the Schengen area was introduced, the economy of all EU countries sky rocketed, tourism became a main and additonal resource for many countries, and you could explore most of europe with no restrictions whatsoever, yet retards will still say its bad because of MUH BORDERS

Just need to oust these SYRIZA cucks in our government and get a confirmation for Brussels or whatever to start sinking those boats and everything will be fine

says the country with a fag pot lover minister
fuck off retard

Yeah better have walls in the middle of the cities

A hungarian friend told me this border is absolute madness. Guards don't give a shit and might or might not check your car, might let you through immediately or might let you wait for 5 hours.

>walks onto your side of the "border"
>takes a shit
>walks back onto my side of the "border"

cant you just like, walk from canada to usa? isnt there like a town where the street is literally the border?

not allowed to cross there

abcnews.go.com/Travel/wall-border-towns-row-potted-plants/story?id=37196875
lmao whats stopping you? whos gonna stop you?

Why would you break the law?

americans

Ah, the 4th German Reich

For some reason, they would just take breaks. I'm not joking, both times crossing, every checking just stopped for some time. I don't know if they caught something or were they just fucking with us

>the city of Europe

>Andorra

Being able to just cycle to Austria or Hungary when you have a free afternoon is great. Fuck your borders.

>borders
lmao
cucknadians can't even cross to usa without getting shot

t. gypsie

Why the fuck is Iceland in Schengen but UK isn't?

Because they have an opt-out. Norway and Switzerland are there as well.

>spending summer vacations in the polish mountains
>walk to czech republic to have a beer with the p*Piks
>go back to poland a few hours later

pic related czech-polish-slovakian border.

>Ever since the Schengen area was introduced, the economy of all EU countries sky rocketed, tourism became a main and additonal resource for many countries, and you could explore most of europe with no restrictions whatsoever, yet retards will still say its bad because of MUH BORDERS
So much this. You can hate EU all you want but schengen is in the top tier of all the ideas the union ever had

Aren't there complaints about tons of people not speaking your language everywhere?

Why on earth would there be complaints? People living around borders are bilingual or at least exert the level of profficiency in the other language where they can actually communicate with the other side. People did trade together across the border when schengen wasn't a thing too you know?

Fuck me out of all the people i truly expected canadians to be the least xenophobic ones.

canadians on int are morons, you shouldnt judge the entire country by the dilapidated canadian minds you find here

>he cannot take a train from a capital city of one country to the capital city of another country without having to go through a lengthy checkout process, obligatory anal probing and buying two tickets.
Lmao

iirc you could pre 9/11 you just had to keep your driver's license on you.

I'm just saying, eventually a language from another country will become the lingua franca of yours.
>xenophilia is the new cool XD

I don't think I could pretend to be as retarded as you if I tried. And it's completely effortless for you. Congratulations.

just kys already

>preferring to boost some stats numbers over actually having a functioning culture

hmm

Question, are you Chinese or a hapa or something?