youtube.com/watch?v=epmbsdgWRrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A L Y S
L
Y
S

What a terrible picture, delete this

Long live the true king of Westeros!

Preston's latest video literally uses "but what was Arya's tax policy" when she was pretending to be Walder

Best episode yet

I want to _____ on their faces

Riddle me this, /got/.

is karl /our guy/?

no you stupid fucking faggot. get over it

How much strain was Dany's corset under?

>but hands of gold are always cold but ed sheeran's new album divide will keep you warm for 19.99 available in stores and on itunes this September
what did they mean by this ?

True kings don't commit filicide

Now and always

The Fooking Legend That Was Promised

detonate a bomb

FOK

but Jon turned down Sansa's ideas doe?

first for dany!

tall

game of thrones is turning me into a misogynist

>can't breathe
>help

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Why did Rhaegar named both his sons Aegon?

Loyal bannermen report in.

Why do people sperg out over Dany more than any other stronk wommyn in the show?

The Mormont girl with the 5head was introduced as a stronk wommyn and has never been anything but. Dany was introduced as being a nice pair of tits sold to a Fingolian horselord by her brother.

How can Yara have kids if she's gay?

so which one is it?
A simpler world or him just being 15?

according to d&d they do

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc
scenes that nu-males and nu-females will NEVER understand

Want to know how i know your a white cis male

coronation swords desu

jesus what an absolute cutie

we're still here

>meera is the last non-YAAASSSSSQWEEEEEN!!! female character left

how did they manage to make Walder Frey look even more old and haggard when he took the mask off?

youtube.com/watch?v=epmbsdgWRrU

FUCK EM TIL THEYRE DEAD

Who was then handed every thing to her only because of her inability to be hurt by flames and who her family once was.

Suggest plastic surgery

Land my open palm

CABBAGE PATCH LANNISTER THREAD

I WILL FOLLOW HIM TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF HE'S DEAD OR NOT

Wasn't here during the off-season, seems like it was mostly Branfaggots circlejerking Bran

did I miss anything interesting in that year of /got/?

I hear reddit's doing well

>according to d&d

>Joffrey did a risky thing by killing Ned at a holy site like the Sept
>Cersei just blows it up
>LOL WHO CARES?!

>ED SHEERAT GETS MORE SCREENTIME THAN BRAN
>SAMS POOPOO SCOOPING FUN TIMES GETS MORE SCREENTIME THAN BRAN

take a loan out

extreme levels of jaime vs bran autism
it was fun

Good thing there are zero males in the show who were born into positions of power

Tully is no longer allowed to be bullied on /got/

>tfw GoT used to be a show about knights and castles
>it's now a show about quips and strong women

Cast him

tullied

:-D

Yes, that aspect of my point wasn't very strong relative to the others that have a claim to the throne. The fire immunity and things falling into her control without much effort on her part still stand.

Loras

ED SHEERAN BROKE MUH IMMERSION!!!
REEEEEEEEEEE

jon snow

Well most of them are dead by now.

>mfw tfw

>literally the entire kingdom is in shock and awe of the hand being killed and the new travels all across the land, even smallfolk talk about it

>literally 9/11 the Mecca of Westeros with the queen and entire clergy and royals of another major house and thousand of civilians killed, the whole area wiped from the earth

>no one cares

>tfw GoT used to be about ASoIaF

>book : boy lords are the bane of any house
>show : let's give 2 major castles in the north to a boy of 10 and a female(?) potato

Aegon/young Griff

>watching game of reddit

Stannis Baratheon

Jon Snow, Idris Elba should be cast a Robb for the re-make. Kevin Hart as Ned.

galley slave #27

the lord of light

no one cares about what one butthurt retard has to say about another butthurt retard who deleted his twitter because a lot of butthurt retard showfags didn't like him on GoT.

Imagine starting to watch GoT when it's an old show, in 2050 or something. Your parents watched it and still have the boxsets.

You watch it up to season 7 then there's this lingering focus on this ginger singer and you have no idea who it is or why he's important, then he never shows up again.

nigger jim

Margaery Tyrell as a trans black woman/man

Is Euron /ourguy/?

>Margaery Tyrell as a trans black woman/man

Reminder we haven't seen a trans black mtf yet.

Drop a gigantic turd log

>Is Chaduron /ourguy/

ftfy

>Dany clearly arrives at Dragonstone after Euron has already sailed passed it
>BUT HOW DID THEY NOT HAVE A BATTLE?

Tywin was this show's last hope. Just fuck my shit up.

Cause she's an annoying character any flaws she's given are solved by some dumbass conincidental supernatural bullshit

>bleeding heart saves women she shouldn't have, leads to her husbands death and the death of her power
>jk immune to fire cause magic now I got dragons and you all gotta follow me
>terrible idealistic ruler and decides to kill everyone that disagrees with her and this is okay
>gets punished finally and people revolt against her, don't worry though dragon comes out of no where and saves her
>gets captured by ebil horsemen, don't worry I am now actually immune to fire and my beta orbiters have come to save me
>city under siege by powerful army cause I am a shitty ruler/diplomat, don't worry that doesn't matter cause now my dragons are fully trained and I'm just going to kill you

>all I have to do is tell slaves lol come with me and you can be free, they believe this shit and kill all their masters
>somehow believes she can run a profitable city by killing all wealthy and installing some slaves in their place
>this will not be addressed ever cause everyone involved with this is likely a commie

She should be dead 100 times over she's never really punished for being a terrible character , she always gets out of it and becomes stronger than ever. I wouldn't believe a single setback she gets in this season, it's all bs

>Asha steals a kachiga kachiga kachillion ships from Euron
>Euron pulls a kachiga kachiga kachillion more ships out of his ass

why would anyone want to put that... thing on screen? barely even looks human

Reminder this is the real ruling house. Pls ignore dnd fanfiction.

LOL!

>Cast him
in the sea

Varys teleported them there, he teleports all the time. In fact everyone can teleport and build 1000 ships whenever they need to

Ed sheeran? I agree

The hero westeros deserves.

the song was good though

ten thousand to kill it

>tfw this will be the definitive version and neither the books will be finished or another (better) series will be made

gg bois

But he can't hide a big army of knights like my boy Littlefinger.

Ed Sheeran

it's called timing, just because they were around the same area doesn't mean they arrived at the same time and saw each other. they don't have fucking radar and can't see that far away on the sea

Why can't I cuddle Daenerys forever?

it was a new one