Thinks you'll never experience

>thinks you'll never experience

learn to spell.

> There’s no dial or letter on the face of the wrist watch
I’m glad I’m not as dumb as the guy in pic.

there are things that are more important than having shitloads of money

no im not being ironic

Why would I want a BMW, a shitty looking watch, or a wh*te hand?

you can keep it

>that disgusting watch
>that shitty old BM
Ahahaha I sure hope so
Seriously though, if you had common sense you'd drive over that watch

Depends what BMW, if it's an M4 or M5 nice, but I've seen too many fuckboys who think they're hot shit in their 116i or 318i

I'll never thinks in Canada? Oh Christ thank god. What would the point be? Population density of a suicidal garbage float that experiences an worse climate. What do you even do in Canada?

>spending your whole time working
>using all that money to buy status symbols which don't accually make your life any better

320i and a Movado? Eeewww

>taste

Probably a shitty base model 3-series with a 4cyl. Modern BMW's are shit and no longer live up to the Ultimate Driving Machine name, aside from pic related.

this

I could buy an overpriced diving chronometer, but I won't because my current Lorus Kinetic gives me carpal tunnel syndrome and when it finally gives up the ghost I'll just use my phone
I could buy an i3 and I've been actively considering it but I think I'll wait until I can buy one outright. It's actually the most affordable full electric here at the mo.

>700$ M*vado
>320i
Why would I want this?

>learning to rotate an image

Mmh, no sweetie. BMWs are better than ever.

>Both of these threads are still up

>ugly, fat, crossover garbage for posers and moms
Neck yourself

i'll never think about complicated mathematics or philosophy because im a fucking brainlet

Why are you stealing pics from /fit/ you canacuck?

>crossover
>pigfat
BMW have completely lost their way and only survive off 3-series sales and brand identity

do you think you are rich because you have a fucking BMW? kys

BMWs are for poor people who don’t actually own their cars

That watch is hideous

And that dude’s hand is tiny

people who can buy BMW aren't struggling you fucking retard.

Post yours lol

Awh sweetie I'm sure you will eventually learn how to tell the time :(

I was going to get a BMW but they are all too small for me height-wise (6'5").

Funnily enough a Mazda ended up fitting pretty well, was much cheaper and easier to maintain.

I have driven a car and I have worn a watch. Checkmate OP.
>muh brands

thinks i'll never experience:
True love

love

>driving an automatic
ah yes, nu-male culture

it's not that hard to afford a BMW and a $500 watch. you could get a computer science degree at a random school, make a 3.7 while spending most of your time having fun with your friends and dating girls, then graduate into a subpar programming job and still be able to afford that. i went from a random obese agoraphobic neet with no money and no work history to being able to afford that and more in about 5-6 yrs.

i went on reddit and Sup Forums fashion and they said this is a better $500 watch also

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

deja de andar de chillon morro, eso dejaselo a los gringos por cucks y maricones.

>i went from a random obese agoraphobic neet with no money and no work history to being able to afford that and more in about 5-6 yrs.
No you didn't.

yeah i did

>if you're not a loser like me you are lying
6 years is a long time dude. What the hell?

-lost weight while getting sort of more mentally straightened out (had professional help)
-got job at kmart on the floor (got desensitized to social situations and made friends while saving money, 1yr)
-went to community college, made as and shit (2yrs)
-went to state school with some scholarships (2yrs), graduated with CS & math degree, got first gf even though girls were into me in previous steps above but i wouldn't get to know them better cause i thought girls didn't like me
-got job programming @ 70k yearly (was lower than what most of my friends were making but i was too lazy to jobhunt properly)
i have enough in my bank acct to buy the lower 3 series bmws in cash

Good work

gorekt sbelling

>tfw the orgasmic glory of being behind the wheel of one of these beasts will be legal in a few months.

Living a good country

never met a bmw driver who wasn't a cunt

why normies are obsessed with BMW so much

Get on my level, poorfag

Pls gibe money...

No, you didn't.

Does your flag attract morons or something? Neither you nor the stupid teenage American have any fucking clue what agoraphobia is. Look it up.

Nice script, fuckwit.

You don't sound mentally stable. Why are you getting so anally ravaged over such a benign situation?

>6 years and the most he can afford is a 3 series

It’s not a success story but not necessarily terrible either

i spent a year not leaving the house due to intense anxiety. i wasn't diagnosed with agoraphobia cause i wasn't seeing a mental health professional at the time so that was indeed me being loose with the term. i was diagnosed with anxiety, depression, aspergers as a teen.

agreed, i could easily have done a lot more with a bit more common sense applied, or even just taking account of the causes of my successes along the way and not stop/starting so much.

made me think

actually many who do are poorfags. Chinks and koreans do this a lot, they hire them (the cars) too. It's all social posturing and status symbols. I hope chink money-worship doesn't infect the West. Although, USA already does it a lot too, so it'll probably happen. Chinks will praise you even if they know literally nothing about you, just that you 'seem' rich.

They're struggling to pay the bills on all the typical BMW shit breaking down my friend.

>I was going to get a BMW but they are all too small for me height-wise (6'5").
Are you all torso? I'm also 6'5" and own a 325xi.

AHAHAHAHAH you're dead wrong my friendo.
Plebeians buy german cars in the hope they will be recognized as wealthy and prestigious.
Then after 1-2 years you'll see on the local magazine "delusional faggot selling BMW with low mileage because the fucker couldn't affort 3k of service of the car (do maintenance as quick as possible)"

Leather belt watches are so ugly, go bracelet or go home

t. Butthurt poorfag

Old BMW and a cheap wrist watch

censor your boobs please. this just plain ol haram

trust me, everyone can have a car and a watch

This
I'm a wealthy Polish businessman who has just bought his first BMW

I feel myself very unsafe when I am in the car. They are like metal caskets moving in high speed

>bmw
If you wanna show off you could at least have a proper car.

>Cheap $500 watch
lol

No, you're right.
I will never be that poor.

I'll sadly never experience this as the g*rmanoids enslaved our people.