twitter.com/AnonBabble

I legit cried at this part not even memeing

because the worst movie I had ever seen was finally over

I ALMOST HAD YOU THERE

>t. soulless prick

>t. normie retard

>he didn't watch #8
I've got bad news for you my friend it gets worse

What do you think a normie is? Because every reddit fag I know in boston with terminal bug person disease fucking HATES FF while jerking themselves dry over GoT.

sup reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=9tMtRMChboE

why wasn't this in the movie instead?

this, whether your enjoyment of the FF franchise is ironic or genuine #1-7 are top tier kino. Reddit and white liberal normies in general really hate it for some reason, just like they hate everything fun, like guns and monster trucks

The original ff was the only one that was even watchable. Maybe 2, I dont remember

>not Tokyo drift
spotted the gaijin

>knowing other people
Also every true kinoman on Sup Forums knows all flicks are shit.

crispy crunch and the furious

whoever didnt cry at that scene isnt human

I think he was likeable, so it made me feel a little, even if I don't care that much about Fast and Furious (except maybe the first one, because of nostalgia)

Also, Running Scared is kino

what's it like being l o w t e s t?

Everything after Fast Five is objectively shit. The first movie was the best but I enjoyed 2 Fast 2 Furious the most. Tokyo Drift was pointless. It would've been better if they had Brian going to Japan to investigate some Triad shit instead they had some random little shit playing Needs for Speed against gooks.

Fast & Furious isn't ki-

TUNA, NO CRUST

I thought parts of 7 were shit but the chase scene on the mountainside was incredible and redeems large parts of the movie

TRY FATBURGER FROM NOW ON

YOU GET YOURSELF A DOUBLE CHEESE WITH FRIES FOR $2.95, FAGGOT

why do minorities,especially mexicans, love paul walker so much?

no.

The Paul Walker death song is the most viewed video on youtube.

what the fuck