twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prosperity

Processed foods

Malnutrition

texas

high iq post

You let the fucking corporations win

This honestly

What was different in 1985? Less cheap junk food?

>The average person should only be having around 25 to 40 grams of sugar a day American soda has about 38 grams a can, everything in America has an insane sugar count.
>Your body stops burning fat in order to process sugar.
>Sugar is also addictive the more you have at a young age the harder it will be to stop.
>Sugar is the only part of the label that American companies don't have to list daily percentage.
>Companies won't lower sugar count because people will complain that it tastes bad.
>Most Americans still think calories are the main source of fat.

Wait for natural selection, people who don't figure this out will die young and have unhealthy children if they ever do.

Everyone who isn't a brain dead fucking retard knows what causes obesity.

il "Blancus" Americanus.....

All the fat from the rest trickles down

Bad diet and not enough exercise. I started drinking a bottle of coca cola everyday at work, I gained a lot of weight, then I stopped and I lost a weight.

We're retarded and too caught up with distractions to realize it.

wh*Tes did this

>Why people in China ain't obese.

Infrastructure built around using cars for everything, you have to go out of your way if you want to exercise
Healthy food is much more expensive than processed garbage
Dishonest marketing and our educational system misinforming people about what you should eat
Culture of excess
As the majority of people are overweight, there's no real cultural push to lose weight

Basically this country needs to be violently destroyed and built again from scratch

Everyone eats unhealthy, heavily processed foods

China actually has massive rise in obesity

It's most likely thanks to Yank influence

>Healthy food is much more expensive than processed garbage

I think that this is a misconception. Buying a fast food meal here is about fifteen dollars and you can buy a packet of oats for $1.50 or a tin of beans for 75 cents each. You can buy a bag of salad for only a few dollars too. Hell, you can even buy a cooked chicken for about ten bucks. That's about a kilo of lean meat. 'Healthy' food is only expensive if it's marketed to be healthy.

That's the thing. Anything healthy is overpriced because they know the few people here who are health conscious will have to bite the bullet and pay it. The only cheap raw ingredients are things like lentils, beans, oats, and rice, which are not enough to live healthily.

It's probably due to them finally having enough food and gorging, like when poorfags win the lottery and spend all the money in a year.

Fuck you commie corporations should be able to do literaIIy whatever they want with zero consequences!

Even in public schools they feed kids pre-made reheated meals. Ever since that uppity negress Michelle Obama pushed for healthy lunches school meals now have to meet calorie limits but they still lack nutritional value to stay within the budget. Now instead of feeding kids junk food we feed them bland low-calorie junk food.

Only if you buy meme health food like kale. You can have a perfectly balanced diet without having to spend a fortune on it. At least you can here, I don't know how it works in Burgerland.

pic related and fast food

>You can have a perfectly balanced diet without having to spend a fortune on it. At least you can here, I don't know how it works in Burgerland.

You can do the same here. I do it everyday. It's really not that hard to not be a fatbody.

Because this is 79 cents

You can get a good fast food or frozen meal for $5 here, about the same as for a healthy meal. Since it only takes 5 min to order fast food or pop something in the microwave, most people don't spend the time to cook healthy meals at home.

>Sup Forums is finally waking up to the petrol-guzzling jew
At last.

This. Fat fucks always use the muh expensive excuse as if only whole foods has healthy food.

He's partially right. Americans have retardedly high prices on vegetables and fruits.
My mother's friend spent 5 years in California (they went back as soon as her husband's contract ended, since they weren't happy with everyone treating them like second class citizens) and told me that for the amount of money that buys you a single shriveled up bell pepper in Poland you get a 5kilo bag of them.
Which is crazy considering how much rich soil USA has. But they grow only corn due to government subsidies.

The fundamental issue isn't expense then, it's just convenience and sheer laziness.

>This. Fat fucks always use the muh expensive excuse as if only whole foods has healthy food

It's such a bs argument. I buy big bags of rice, beans, frozen chicken breasts, and broccoli from Costco for cheap. Marinate the chicken in some sort of sauce/seasoning overnight in the fridge, serve with rice (or beans) and some veggies. Cheaper and infinitely healthier than eating a number 9 xxxxxxxl from mcdonalds.

G*n*r*l M*t*rs and F*rd lobbied the US government to rape the infrastructure and have HUGE sprawl all over the continent as well as rebuild cities to make public transportation impossible. It's absolute fucking disgusting cancer. The people behind it deserve to be hung by their entrails from lampposts, poked at by sticks by healthy bicycle riders passing underneath. I hate them. I will NEVER forgive the automotive industry for permanently ruining this country. I bought the worst piece of junk used car possible and use that as sparingly as possible, my goal is to move out of this garbage shithole ASAP and move somewhere without c*rs.

>heaper and infinitely healthier than eating a number 9 xxxxxxxl from mcdonalds.
You forget one crucial element. It actually requires some degree of effort and planning ahead.

>It's absolute fucking disgusting cancer.
Yeah and the worst thing was they were fined like 5 thousand USD for bankrupting companies and destroying urban centers.

ummmmm honey the streetcar conspiracy is just a conspiracy x)

Cars basically rape our finances. Even at the absolute cheapest it's still around 80/mo in insurance and 60/mo in gas. That's not even taking into account inevitable tickets and repairs.

Ironically, corn is one of the leading causes of obesity in America. Look at the ingredients of any food product in an American supermarket and it's very likely it'll contain some form of corn (most likely corn syrup, a cheap sugar substitute that harms your health in more ways than you can imagine). Even Coca-Cola contains corn syrup. It's not a new thing either, corn syrup has been around for decades. The government is subsidizing our doom.

It's intentional, a fat and stupid populace is an easy populace. This country is basically a testing ground for transnational corporations to try out their most horrific shit and see how people react. They already got away with convincing people to mutilate their male children at birth so that they could make makeup for cheap.

>Look at the ingredients of any food product in an American supermarket and it's very likely it'll contain some form of corn (most likely corn syrup, a cheap sugar substitute that harms your health in more ways than you can imagine).
You know what's funny? American bread contains so much high-fructose corn syrup that according to EU food regulations if it was actually sold in EU it would be labelled confectionery.
It's all an organised effort to keep us all addicted to it so we keep buying and they keep selling.
And people tell me unregulated capitalism is fucking great.

meh people do what they like. you are in the minority apparently. we love our cars and there is nothing wrong with that.

do you just comparing prices not salaries?

Americans make 2.5 times more money than Poles not 25 times more money.

Regulations aren't the way to go, selecting the right food products yourself is. I buy fresh bread from a bakery, not that Wonder shit that contains more chemicals than grains. If a populace is retarded enough to consume literal poison they deserve what's coming to them.

this

It's true to an extent, but there were other factors at play.

Worst thing about bread is gluten. Stop eating bread and eat rice instead. Rice gives energy without letting you go obese. Japs are a smart master race this is why they eat lots of rice. Even people living in my shithole eats lots of rice. All rice eaters are thin. Do that burgers.

a lot of this has to do with the baby-boomer generation getting older, and their metabolism slowing down. Some of it is from gordita immigration. There is also more fat-acceptance in the culture; so overweight people don't see it as a problem.

>all this denial
most young people are fat, too, even "non-Hispanic white Americans"

Fat is of no concern to me since I'm grossly underweight (6'0", 130 lbs)

If anything, I'm desperate to gain weight without consuming excessive fat.

in the late 70s they said do not eat diets high in fat.

If that were to be true, Switzerland must be on an amerifat level, yet it isn't

>I'm grossly underweight (6'0", 130 lbs)
I was on the same boat.
Just drink beer and eat hot wings regularly. You'll be up to 160 before you know it.

obesity is becoming a problem in China too, espcially among younger people in cities
wasteland it is better now but still bad

capitalism

No, never, fuck off

Remember how ugly fast food restaurants used to be?
>Tacky, cheap looking
>Color palette screaming at your eyes
>mascots to sell food to kids
>Super size meals, no denying they were selling you a tasty death
Then that meme movie came out and all the fast food chains rebranded themselves with chic brick restaurants, minimalist designs etc

okay
McDonald's has been trying to appear healthy here too for over a decade now, with organic stuff in the children's menu etc.

the average income of a Swiss household is roughly 38,000 USD.
The average income of a US household is 52,000 USD

mcdonalds here have always had salads and non-greasy sandwiches. so it is up to you really.

average yes, but not the median. can you guess why?

they have shitty salads

I mean all their food is shitty but anything that isnt greasy is inedible, and what is greasy is hardly edible

i am not saying they are delicious, it is not the point.

I preferred them that way. In fact I prefer everything the way it used to be.

I recently went over seas and you know what surprised me the most?

America's serving sizes are fucking huge compared to the rest of the world. Also we have alot more ingredients in our food that are illegal on other countries.

Agreed. It's the same with a lot of design from the 90s and 00s. Everything was wacky and fun not pretentious and yuppy like now.

Imagine being so butthurt that a country is richer than you that'd you lie about their average wealth on the internet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland

t. Droolie puppet

We got a bunch of richer burger fags on shithole cunts who luv these obese restaurants.

BASED

Fuck m*torists

Also government housing assistance, which peppers nice areas with ghetto scum and turns a lot of happy neighborhoods of people out running around doing stuff into crime ridden shitholes where nobody goes outside.

brown people

They eat foods dropped with starvation hormone
to become domestic animals to consumption of feed.

>HEALTHY FOOD IS EXPENSIVE!

Only retards and third world Euroshitskins spout this nonsense. Veggies and fruits are extremely fucking cheap here unless you're the sort of faggot that buys everything from Whole foods or Balduccis. Lazy dieting is the main problem here, along with nutrition illiteracy

this, I don't know where these fucking memes come and I live in fucking new jersey.

Pizza sauce is unironically a vegetable.

While food deserts are real phenomenon, the sort of people who parrot that "greens are expensive" canard are also the same people who still unironically support fat acceptance movements. Extremely lazy landwhales looking to normalize their lifestyles

Apparently bible belt and texas. I wonder why, to many slaves maybe?

we have really good farmers' markets here in NJ too

Unregulated capitalism. The fact that americans complain about the faults of their country all the time on Sup Forums while defending the economic system of the US.

>Unregulated capitalism
it's regulated just not as much as Europe.

Regulated by whom? Your president is a billionaire, at least 1/2 of congressmen are millionaires and large corporations have nearly unlimited power over the government. For fuck's sake, junk food is sold to children as lunch in schools.

It smells fake, it looks fake, it must be fake.

I know well Switzerland, I can tell you that even 52k USD as annual income is considered very very low.

Fresh fruit and vegetables are very expensive in New Zealand

New Zealand is an irrelevant shitpit of a third world nation, and isn't even the subject of this thread so fuck off.

not sure why you're expecting a Russian to not be a braindamaged retard.

USDA FSIS
Google before you talk shit and school junk food is banned in most states , when will guys understand that this country is called the united states and not the american republic

Then what about Japan?

radiation.

Russians are more intelligent and less fat than Americans.

We are first world, and this thread is relevant to New Zealand since we are the third most obese nation in the OECD

No one cares. Go aid your mom in sucking Russian cock elsewhere.

You're fat

You're a third worlder.

lmao are you unironically fat?

>this eternally assmad turk above

Please apologize them.