Tfw gay and atheist living in the most conservative and catholic state of Mexico

>tfw gay and atheist living in the most conservative and catholic state of Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

come home mutt man

Texas?

Guanajuato

This is the most beautiful coat of arms that I have ever seen
Wow

so what? leftists are much more disturbing

Yes, it's nice. We also have nice colonial towns.

Same. Doubt my parents would even care if I was gay, though. They're religious, but not excessively, and I've never heard them talk about homosexuality in general.

How can you be gay? Isn't fucking men disgusting?

kys apezilian

How is it disgusting?

kill me, nigger indio faggot

t. literal portuguese nigger

>Guanajuato
Meet me in Aguascalientes in 5 hours.

kys you worthless degenerate aborted piece of shit, you're sick in the head, faggot.

u mad?

>tfw your coyote overshoots the border crossing by 5000 miles.

my parents are from ecuador and used to be very catholic but i guess since moving here they haven't been going to church that often. their only opinion on gay people is that they shouldn't adopt but other than that they really don't care. i wouldn't introduce them to most of my friends tbqf since we're all hella bi degenerates

you need to go back

>gay hispanics exist

Why is it so disconcerting, Sup Forums? It's like hearing a white person speak Portuguese, or watching an African read a book

>you need to go back

Whole lotta of them here fagifornia

What's weird about it?

I dunno, it's weird to imagine two Mexicans getting into a knife fight over an attractive guy, instead of over an attractive woman

Imagine all the poo in his as getting on your peepee
eeeew!

post tummy you spic

>knife fight
Nobody is getting into knife fights over anyone here

Um, rude much?

Of course not, you're in Bajío, that's outside of grand colonial architecture the country's dystopic industrial wasteland, nothing but dust and concrete. Literalmente pueblos bicicleteros.

Go work as a waiter in Puerto Vallarta, you'll collect dick from different countries the same way people on /int collect flags. Or you can try Mexico City if you want to hustle and become a trap. I'm straight but it isn't hard to figure out you do have choices.

I'm a different gay Mexican
>pueblos bicicleteros
What does this mean?

sorry
tummy pls?

i thought catholics loved gays though, catholic countires are disproportionately gayer

>What does this mean?
It literally means just that, bicycles fucking everywhere, including high speed lanes on highways. Thought you were OP

Kek, que cábula carnal, no quise decir bicicleta en ese otro sentido.
youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q