Somehow I still have hope for him. Should I Sup Forums?

Somehow I still have hope for him. Should I Sup Forums?

He was moving in the right direction in the last ep up until the last couple of minutes.

Maybe, he doesn't really seem to have anything left in him, but a daughter could help.

I feel like he'll just let me down again, but I still believe in him...

No its a cartoon.

No shit its a cartoon. This is the cartoon board. Go away.

Diane really got insufferable after season 2. I hope the worst happens to her. She doesn't deserve PB

Yeah considering this season ended with him joining that pack of Stallions and giving everything up like that hamster told him too.

He will probably relapse though once hes forced to return to civilization.

After season 1*

You just know she's gonna write something bad about Mr. Peanutbutter on that website she's now employed at.

I'm not a furry, but why do I want to ride that depressed 52 year old horsecock?

He's genuinely a better person than he was at the beginning of the season. It's everyone else that's done with his usual shit, including Bojack.

What's your problem with her exactly?

Either that or he realized this new life isn't for him.

I don't know. I feel for him but he deserves what he has coming. I really hope there's a sad ending

I'd say it's fifty fifty.

At this point, it's expected, and BH has no problem taking a last minute swerve away from the expected.

On the other hand, if a person in BH can make a mistake, odds are they will.

She will and probably think she's in the right

My problem with her is that she's a shifty person. Staying with Bojack for months and not telling PB. The best scene that shows who she truly is us in season 3 in the restaurant. Trying to be self righteous, buthe she's such a hypocrite.

She's a selfish self righteous bitch.

Maybe she will write it, pass it on, have a change of heart, try to get the article pulled, gets told to fuck off by her boss, Mr PB finds the article, Diane tried to apologize, the couple get in a fight.

>She's a selfish self righteous bitch.
So? Its not like the show is sugar coating it.

But guys! What about his dream?! His vision?! What will happen to Ethan Around?!

CGI Bojack will take his place.

I don't think Brad can afford CGI Bojack

I think people forget that characters can be shitty without getting their comeuppance or even acknowledgement from other characters. I'd hope more people who watch this show would get that considering one of the themes is that there is no inherent justice to the universe.

user, do you forget? Bradley had a "successful" hardware store...

I just keep wondering, what about him now? He pushed away all his friends, lost his chance to be a big movie star, probably gave up on returning to TV...

All there is left is the daughter loose end but he'll fuck that up too.

He's poison, user. There is no happiness to be found in connecting with others when they're always worse off for it.

> the parallels I'm just now noticing

What hit me hardest in this show was when Bojack's mom said she was punishing him for being alive. God damn....

why do I want to fuck his mom

You're avenging Ethan.

She's dusty as hell, will probably bitch the entire time, and smells of number 3 on my top five most hated smells...
But I gotta do it for Bradley.

too long on the internet causes you to feel attraction to anything even vaguely resembling a human female. Case in point

I would let Will Arnett fuck me if he was wearing a horsemask and was doing the Bojack voice

I still have hope left in him.
In fact, I'm betting ten dollars he won't fuck up his relationship with his daughter. Next year is the year of Bojack, and also the year where Mr. PB, PC, Diane and Todd suffer instead.

>its a cartoon
>browsing /co
Fuck off user

Either it will crash and burn, adding to all the lives Bojack has ruined, or it will be successful without him, which will make Bojack feel worthless.

I hope not. Bringing back the Horse after it died is a terrible idea. Even by Horsin Around standards

>"It gets better. You have to do it every day, but it gets better."
>"Alright, I'll do it."
>proceeds not to do it

Nah. Bojack is lost.

Next season Bojack will miraculously do everything right. He'll turn it around, face his issues, be a good dad, help his friednds, etc.

But the universe will fuck him up. The whole theme will be about how sometimes you can do everything right and still lose. But that's no excuse to give up.

PB will commit suicide after Diane ruins his life with her blog and he just can't handle that betrayal on top of everything else. Nobody will see it coming because he's the biggest clown.

>being this obvious about Christ imagery

>Horsecock
He managed to completely get off by fucking Princess Caroline's thighs without any penetration and was unaware of it.

He's not big.

The problem is that he sabotages everything. He has to respond to every insult, he has absolutely nothing in his head telling him to shut the fuck up while he's ahead causing him to poison his relationships over temporary frustrations in a tantrum, and he runs from a situation rather than deal with it.

We know that being a father would make him feel like his life has meaning, as would being in a stable relationship based on mutual respect. He's poisoned such relationships five times now, and has now decided that the fatherly role is something he literally can't do.

So, uh...his parents dressed him like a Fauntleroy in the 60's then?

That's a pre-1930's thing.

This show does a really good job of portraying people as flawed humans even when they're cartoon animals.

Maybe the anger you're feeling for this character is coming from realizing the collected person you liked in the first season isn't as put together as she seems?

(Just like real people!)

>Being this deluded that everything is 'imagery'
If there was a theme throughout the season that Bojack was christlike in any way you'd barely have a point but I think you saw gold in a sort of t formation and decided that meant 'christ imagery' because your brain functions on patterns and you are stupid.