Please be gentle~

I wanna fuck Shiro

Thank you for this.

I read it after the thread died

good shit right there brosef
But does Shiro cum?

I need more cheerleader uniforms.

Well, this is a skirt

I hope Keith does turn out to be an alien but is neither Galra or Altean.
Just some random alien.

The foreshadowing would've been for not, but i'd be content

I feel like it would be funny during the reveal.
All these people set on Keith being galran only to be some rando.

These threads really need a pastebin. We've had enough of them now to the point where they schould get one.

>Shiro folder has reached into the triple digits
I may have a problem

Truly. These threads are so disorganized, especially for a rather large fan base

Presuming that Keith is galra/ayy do you think they'll reveal it in season 2, or wait a few more?

I decided to leave that out because I wasn't sure how to go about it, and besides, as the title says, it's his first time. He wanted to experiment and try stuff out first.

In all my years of being a faggot weeaboo, I've never encountered a husbando as perfect as Shiro. I don't know what it is, but he seems to have the perfect balance of dominance, control, and confidence, with just the right amount of tragedy and insecurity. He's fucking flawless.

It depends on how much of the S2 trailer was red herring and misdirection, cuz I could see of happening then. Because who is the masketta man and having shiro become kill/pod fodder/The Winter cumdump combined with a Keith Galran reveal would be maximum suffering potential

Don't forget the prison rape backstory.

It seems to be a theme lately that season 2s have the suffering, so even though I don't think Shiro will die suffering can be presumed

Basically hit everything I feel. Combine that with his cyborg limb that he never wanted, facial scars, and his almost obscene body type to hit all my personal buttons.

Couldn't fin the thumb tacks, so I went super ghetto tier, and broke out the nails. My povertyhome is brightened by his presence.

>Shiro secretly feeling up Sendak
>Haxus and Keith not happy at the cucking
>Lance just wants to be noticed
>Zarkon has had it up to here with these idiots

It's right by my bed, I can stare at it as I prepare to sleep. I'll invent headcanons and stories for it. I'll pray to Sendak and Zarkon that they kill all of my enemies for me. Which is mostly people online who have said mildly mean things to me.

More threesomes (of any characters)

>these Keith EVA memes

Is Keith the meme Paladin?

Episode where everyone battles each other for Shiro's boypussy virginity when?

I cried

>Galra juice

What does it mean when you're a grill who wants to peg and dominate hot baras?

youtu.be/paPzsRK4pV0 This shit video has Lance as shinji

Damn, this community needs higher quality memes and shitposting. Where are the YTPs?

YouTube fandoms have been shit for years now

Considering this fandom thinks posting 50% Off audio over voltron is funny... Nowhere

Why is there so much gay fan art?

gays are pure

Hi newb

Buncha dudes in the show, it's inevitable.
Pure sluts

>dat tasteful hint of balls

>hairy legs on Shiro
Nonense, he manscapes.

>Buncha dudes in the show, it's inevitable.

Yeah but Allurah is the hottest thing in the show

>there's someone who gets paid to draw Shiro's ass

I'm not even one of those gay homo queers and I disagree with you, bro.

>main characters are two girls, one of whom is a reverse trap, and five dudes
>villains are almost all male
>only two other female characters, one of whom is paired with the character nobody likes ;_;

Gee I wonder.

I wonder what the thought process was when they were designing Shiro.

Allura isn't that hot.

>this is the closest Shiro will ever get to his own benkeisballs.jpg

"Let's make something the yaoi hambeasts will jack off too as opposed to the neckbeard hambeasts for a change"

Thanks, Studio Mir.

Fujoshits also promo this show by pointing out how these are the people who made korrasami

>not wanting a tall, /fit/, dark skinned waifu with fun personality.

Only way you can think that is if you are gay which means you have no say in it.

They knew damn well what they were getting themselves into. I don't want to hear any bullshit like "HAHA, WOW, WE CERTAINLY WEREN'T EXPECTING PEOPLE TO LIKE SHIRO THIS MUCH, I MEAN, THERE'S JUST SO MUCH...ARTWORK"(audience laughs because they know what they're talking about but can't say it)

He's also the right aesthetic mix of prettyboy and butch for my current tastes, which seem to trend further and further towards bara with time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FurRIjdBgYk
Remember when Keith and Pidge were played by Volgin and Sven and Lance were played by The Fear? Remember how Shiro is Spider-Adamska-Destroyman?

I am bisexual master race. Allura isn't doing much for me.

I just want to hug whatever furfag did Sendak's design. Boy, he sure is fun to masturbate to.

But these same fujoshits have an aneurysm when anyone talks about shipping Shiro with the other Paladins because they're all late teens/early 20s, and Shiro is mid to late 20s, which, in their 13 year old minds, makes him a GROSS OLD MAN. All they care about is Klance

Which is why I hope they are right about voltron going gay, but instead via sheith

She's really not that great. Say what you will about her personality but Korra was hotter. I think it's because Allura's too long in the face.

Remember when Optimus was Coran?
Remember the time Lance was the father to Angelica Pickles?

>Yeah but Allurah is the hottest thing in the show
>the hottest thing in a show that has Shiro

The plebbiest of pleb taste.

Shieth is love, Shieth is life

Calling it now, Shiro will "die" via getting bisected exactly in half, but the Galra will rebuild each half with cybernetics, resulting in two people named Shirogane. One will be the nice one, one will be a ruthless asshole.

She's not even the best girl in the show.

Allura a shit.

Shiro is also Ocelot.

Pharma that didn't work before and it's not working now

>Allura
>better than Pidge or Nyma
Really though this show is kinda weak on the waifu game so far. I hope we get a qt Galra girl in the future, or Romelle.

GIVE

US

LAFITTE

Who do you think Adamska is?

Notice how there's still new Sheith art being produced? Fujos who are actually worth something and produce material don't give a shit.

A qt Galra girl would be good. I hope Romelle makes her appearance. Or a MILF Nanny.

I dunno, I haven't played any MGS since MGS 2.

I'm glad I watched LD first, having experienced Lafitte and Queequeg would've set my expectations too high.

Speaking of No More Heroes, Allura is Shinobu.

Queen Merla when?

Or Haggar reveals her true form. This show needs some sort of HBIC.

You niggers got your waifu fest with Avatar and Korra. Voltron is for the fujos.

And Haxus, that three-eyed alien, plus some other guy are Travis/Kaz Miller.

It's a series with a pretty boy cast.

Little to no canon shipping + majority male cast

How are people getting that he is an alien from this scene? He got splashed with pure quintessence. It was even described as being like life energy. The stuff being splashed on him probably just ramped his natural healing/metabolism up a thousand fold to be able to have him regenerate like that.

>He doesn't imagine Shiro with a light dusting of body hair, on the edge of what a Japanese man can grow.

Did you not pay attention to the hand deal? The fact that he sensed the blue lion calling him? Or the Galra ship that Shiro escaped in? Looking visibly upset at the Galra symbol despite never seeing it? Zarkon's Galra comment?

Not that guy, but no, Shiro is smooth.

>purple "burn"
>shading implies depth, almost like his human skin was torn away.
>The way he reacted to both the "burn" and especially how it healed. Normal people wouldn't just give a sigh of relief
>why didn't he bring up what happened to his hand to others?

Man you guys are gonna be so pissed when Shiro turns out to be prince

These threads are full of pleb taste, it's to be expected.

Body hair is pig disgusting.

why would anyone be pissed about that