Can we just admit these faggots suck by themselves and work infinitely better as supporting characters?

Can we just admit these faggots suck by themselves and work infinitely better as supporting characters?

I like Johnny. He's a good character and cute, despite being a slut.

>its another salty XFag/DCuck episode

Bring back Johnny as Peter's house boy.

Reed Richards is a pretty cool guy it's the other 3 that drag him down

Shut the fuck up, Richards.

Nope

Lee/Kirby, Byrne, and Simonson's runs are all great. Hickman's run seemed really interesting, but I couldn't get past the art

Control your homolust, Doom.

No one was even talking about DC

Johnny definitely wants Peter to fuck him. He just doesn't know how to say it.

>Hey, Peter? You ever think we only like girls 'cause we're supposed to?

People keep wanting them stuck in a 60s Silver Age aesthetic. Other characters are able to evolve and fit into current times. Why can't the same be done for them?

Is it even possible to have an opinion this wrong?

Have you read a single issue with them or just are you basing them by their movies?

I really loved Jonathan Hickman run with the team.

I think trying to recapture the glory days is the problem. Think about how much the FF added to the Marvel Universe. So many of those characters and concepts are now standard fair for other characters to travel to or battle against. The FF need someone(s) who will bring back that creativity and sense of adventure and add to the comics, not just retread. I'm sure you want to do your take on Doom and Galactus, but while you're at it invent something

OP here. I've read every appearance of them in the Ultimate universe and a handful of their 616 comics. They are utterly boring as a concept. I very much enjoy them as supporting characters in events and other character's comics.

There is a reason why their villains are more popular than them.

Yo, I'll say it.

Mix them in with the ultimates. Captain Marvel is doing too much shit. You could have Reed take over one of her jobs. Either running Alpha Flight or on the Ultimates. Or hell have Sue take over Alpha Flight.

They need a TTG tier cartoon

Part of the problem is the Lee/Kirby run casts an enormous shadow over the Marvel Universe in a way that other runs don't. That was the place where Kirby tried out most of the new ideas and built what we now think of as the Marvel Universe. Everybody else is doing a kind of riff on Kirby/Lee.

It's a bit like every X-Men run since 1991 has been like a Talmudic commentary on Chris Claremont's run. Even the best of them are defined by what they do that Chris didn't do. Not every franchise has that kind of shadow hanging over it, I don't think.

I'd say that Lee/ Romita Sr. cast the same shadow over Spider-Man. Romita really set the standard for everything that followed, not Ditko

>Johnny and MJ
Cmon, not cool bro

I have no face for their faces.

The team itself is pretty boring but they bring in all the badass cosmic marvel shit, so I give them credit for that.

>People keep wanting them stuck in a 60s Silver Age aesthetic.
I always find that weird, since they're best material was in the late 70s an 80.

I like the ultimate version better.

Why? It was just FF, but without any of the characters having any since of responsibility or maturity.

Sue was more interesting and better origin story. Zombie F4 were cool too.

They work better as adventurers, rather than as superheroes--I wish their title were more Doc Savage with a fun family dynamic.

>Not Peter and Johnny waking up naked in the same bed together
Fucking Marvel

What the shit are you even talking about? Literally like 95% of what Spider-Man is was established during Ditko's era.

I recognize that alien
>I
>DO NOT
>HAVE
>A BIG BUTT

You should try actually reading the Kirby run

>Sue was more interesting
Seriously? Ultimate Sue, was just sassy comic girl/love interested. I'd take 616, maternal fury/repressed anger issues any day.
I have, and while I'll agree that it's the best the Silver age has to offer, I still prefer the more expansive look at the team's interworking that was provided in the later stuff.

This looks like an amazing dynamic. What run had these two as roommates?

They're one of the pillars of Marvel and you want them to be supporting characters?

Fuck off mouseketeer

What was wrong with the art for Hickman's run? I remember it being solid with a few exceptions.

Hickman's Inhumans were so much more interesting than the watered down X-men of today. Too bad nothing really came of it except resurrecting Blackbolt.

Izzis pre- or post Civil War?

Post. This is from towards the end of Hickman's run.

Hickman's. It was short-lived but great while it lasted.

I felt like it never rose above serviceable

Can we agree that OP is a faggot and probably doesnt read comics at all?

I just want to see Sue sucking Spider-man's dick.

That goes without saying, user.

>I've read every appearance of them in the Ultimate universe and a handful of their 616 comics.

aka "Things that never happened: The post"

>I've read all the boring generic spin-off version and little of the good stuff and I think they're boring.
Gee, I wonder why?

What has been seen cannot be unseen

Fucking Doomfags

Is Franklin Richards a metatextual character? Or do Marvel only let Deadpool fulfill that role?

Fuck off Brevoort and Alonso!

Universal Inhumans felt like such a pointless plot

>Victor "Defined solely by my hateboner for Reed and my lack of depth despite my nuance" von Doom
>interesting

You're not fooling anyone, Vic

Franklin's a demigod played straight. Beyonder and Molecule Man are more hypercrisis.

Hickman's run was cool, but hanging plot threads were everywhere. The Council of Reeds was a huge amount of lost potential.

Don't you dare be sour, OP. The FF are my favorite and got me through some rough times as a kid. I'll fight you in the streets!

Of course
I think we all agreed about that since we entered this thread

>Cant even turn into a bike

Same here. I didn't have many friends when I was a kid and I used to spend my entire time reading FF.
I love them and it makes me sad seeing how marvel is treating them right now

No, you goddamn idiot.

What is so unbelievable about it?
You literally dont understand Doom

>Is Franklin Richards a metatextual character?
Sometimes.

I agree in a sense, if I can use "supporting characters" as the idea of keeping the FF in their 1960's roots and using them as Marvel's legacy heroes. Marvel's Justice Society to the JLA-equiv Avengers.

They just don't work when taken out of context as the first humans in space. While the US and USSR were scrambling into their own space programs, a brilliant scientist but a goddam rocket in his spare time and went into orbit with his friends.

I love Galactus more that most humans.