youtube.com/watch?v=pozI5n6A_Io
youtube.com/watch?v=4jTDn-VLD6o
youtube.com/watch?v=ljYkGcfx4PA
youtu.be/7hPXXeL2Pvo
youtube.com/watch?v=yVVgASDz8pM
youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM
youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None, because I don't watch this garbage.

To this day, this scene just brings me joy

youtube.com/watch?v=e_LpTmWGLHk

based robert!

/thread

Every time.

Bob was the best character ever

hater!

You're god damn right.
youtube.com/watch?v=O8ES_ElI6Wg

I came

who is this?

What the fuck? The way the dialogue is written feel entirely alien to what GoT is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRrV1ff33iM

>season 1
I want to go back

it's a new one[/spoile]

Would a warrior race that despises jewishness really kneel to a women who killed all their leaders like that? Don't they hate magics too? Wouldn't they gang rape her and behead her as soon as she walked out of the fire?

yaaasss

all we have in season 7 is exposition and people speaking in simplified modern 21st vernacular

"JOFFREY DIDN'T LET ANYONE QUESTION HIS DECISIONS, DO YOU THINK HE WAS A GOOD KING LMAO"

"ROBB AND EDDARD DID NOT MAKE GOOD DECISIONS, YOU NEED TO BE SMARTER THAN THEM, JON SNOW"

GOD i hate Sansa

no, dothraki follow strong. dany killed all their khals.

i loved that scene where a character dies unexpectedly and that scene where a woman gets naked

its scenes like those that truly set GoT apart from its peers and why it will go down in television history as one of the greats (dare i say it GREATEST?) tv shows

Season 1 is the only truly faithfully adapted one out of all of them, that's why.

>dothraki follow strong
Setting a hut on fire isn't strong. That's deception. They're traditionalists... and they hate women... and they foreigners.

The dialogue really did go all modern american. They don't even try to sound medieval anymore.

>and they foreigners.
and they hate foreigners.

youtube.com/watch?v=pozI5n6A_Io

youtube.com/watch?v=4jTDn-VLD6o

youtube.com/watch?v=ljYkGcfx4PA

This thread is just making me sad at how the dialogue and atmosphere has utterly devolved

>All that banter
What went wrong lads? Cersei managed to be confidant and an asshole without coming across as annoying

The fucking best

youtube.com/watch?v=hRrV1ff33iM

All the scenes of patriarchies getting BTFO are pure kino. Dorthaki, Dorne, Tyrell, Frey, Lannister. Council of Queens fucking when?

youtu.be/7hPXXeL2Pvo

this is the war of the queens user...

youtube.com/watch?v=yVVgASDz8pM

And the best OC they did:
youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM

fpbp

>youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU
>that Gregor
>that kneel
>dat STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

kino!

Honestly I'd rather have Season fucking 2 Hound than the fat manchild "bear mode" faggot we have now.

>Hound
Whoops I mean Mountain

Season 2 Mountain was a huge faggot.

At least he wasn't a fat babyface neckbeard. If he had the time to lift weights he would be better than the Swedish fat cuck fuck.

why was she so mad at them for capturing tyrion when she clearly hated him the whole time

He was still a Lanister, it was a giant insult to their house

pleb XD

That was an OC scene wasn't it? God damn, the one good OC and only good thing D&D ever did to improve on what was in the books.

Game of thrones is mindless trash for plebs, it's as bad as the walking dead

Yeah, I didn't really get that either. Is that explained more in the books or something? Because if it makes the Dothraki look like childish simpletons, moreso than they already did

Tyrion´s speech at his trial.

I doubt the show follows books at that point because it's so retarded

>Wear it in silence or I'll honour you again

Based Robert was too good for this show.

BAD BUSSAY
A
D

B
U
S
S
A
Y

She doesn't give a flying fuck about Tyrion. She just hates the Starks and always tried to fuck them over.

Tywin also hated Tyrion and he literally started a war to get him back. Blood is blood.

desu didn't north start the war after joffy chopped neddys head off

say what you like about hating the newer seasons but the scene where jon is standing alone against the cavalry charge is pure kinography

Fuck, Charles Dance was really perfect as Tywin

Only Jaime cares about Tyrion. Tywin cared about his house's reputation. Cersei just wanted Robert to murder Ned because he knew about her and Jaime.

no tywin started the war and the north mobilised its armies once they learned ned had been imprisoned

>character nobody cares about portrayed as if we care about her
>"shall we begin?" cringe

jon is a retard for charging in alone, though I guess it's easy when you can just come back from dead because reasons

Tywins entire plan was to have Ned confess and go to the wall in exchange for his familys release, which would have avoided war. Thats why Joffrey killing him was such a fuck up

one off spectacular sequences like this and the Battle of the Bastards are the only reason I still watch the show, which has otherwise lost its heart, characters and drama

Now everybody speaks in a mixture of wannabe epic monologues, exposition and awkward stilted dialogue.

yes its retarded there were lots of logical issues with that entire battle

still a fookin cool moment though

>still a fookin cool moment though
Nope felt entirely forced and hollow

I say black!
>you say white

>Nope felt entirely forced and hollow
I think it was a cool moment that had a lot of momentum from past seasons building up to it.

yeah but they way the actress reacted made it seem like she was very emotional about it, as if it was jaime or her kids they kidnapped. it's just inconsistent.

that was season 1, wasn't it?

>character nobody cares about
kys stannisfag!
dany is literally the most popular character, she's the face of the show.
/tvirgins/ aren't whole fanbase

Dragon dyke is hated by many people even some of the lmao tits n dragons normies

the more fans the more haters

Isn't that Tyrion?

>it's just inconsistent.
It's not. She was in a fucking hurry to get Ned silenced as he literally had just returned from finding out Joffrey wasn't Robert's son.

Friendly reminder that Dumb and Dumber are so bad at writing scenes, that the most emotional moments in Season 6 were the last dregs of dialogue they stole wholesale from Dance with Dragons. The only reason Seasons 1-4 were good because they were almost shot-for-shot accurate to the books, and the jankiest scenes were the ones freshly written for the show.

Friendly reminder that Doofus and Dweeb killed Stannis the way they did because they "never understood" his character, the writers being mentally incapable of understanding things like honor and duty. They hated Stannis, they legitimately despised him, and they wanted him dead by the hand of one of their new feminist icons.

Just about any scene featuring Roose Bolton. Most underrated character in the series. What a waste.

wait what? did she know that early?

I hate, I fucking HATE how tryhard and pathetic Dany sounds now. The girl could never act, but I was just cringing every time she hissed some "imperious" command, proclamation, threat or promise. I hated it. That entire beginning sequence in Winds of Winter with Tyrion and Dany while Mereen was getting shelled blew me away at how awful Emilia was doing at portraying a seething yet scared 16 year old girl.

They should've kept Drogo alive and make Dany stay as his cumdumpster. Imagine based Momoa splitting skulls and the very next scene pounding that prime ass all the way to the Shivering Sea.

It's not like you see his face anymore anyway.

This made my dick hard

She...always knew.

The books are obnoxious with how hard Dany is keeping the dream of Drogo alive. The man was only ever interested in her exquisite cunny (she was 13 when he had her) and fertile womb carrying his stallion of a son.

Wow comparing this scene to what we got now jesus..

But that'd just make it even more immersion breaking when the actress ballooned into a whale. Just as well she wont do nudity now, you can't squeeze all the chub into place with a corset when she's naked

Take it back.

she was naked last season retard, do you even watch the show?

this two desu senpai

The show stopped being good around the red wedding, but truly died with Tywin.

mfw no 13 old waifu to impregnate

Why would she balloon into a whale? One word. Pregnant.
Two words.
Pregnant Kino.
GoT would redeem itself instantly in my eyes if it were to take this path.

Wisdom.

My sentiments exactly. I religiously watched back then because of Joffrey and Tywin.

The moment they died I just didn't go out of my way to catch further episodes.

>it's a "GoT is back on, so now there are redditors all over Sup Forums trying to mine for karma memes" episode

Wow Reddit does live in some people's heads rent-free doesn't it