>Introduce new Quazar

>>Introduce new Quazar
>>Don't use her

Fucking what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02nAH_oAjeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably in new Nova

A. Why is Quasar no longer capable of using his powers?

B. If he was going to pass them down, why to a literally who random SHIELD agent? Was there literally no one more qualified? Maybe someone with cosmic experience?

More likely to appear in Champions

Why not just bring Phyla back if you're gonna do this?

YO WHEN'S PHYLA?!

Nope, still salty.

We're never getting her back, because it would reveal how hypocritical they are about their "progressiveness", in that they're only pushing Captain Marvel now she's a straight white woman.

Well, Wendell himself was a literally who random SHIELD agent. It's still pretty dumb.

Who wrote your favorite Phyla: DnA or PAD?

How many pairs of Nega-bands exist in 616? Those look different than the ones Annihilus had in ANADvengers. Ergo we can probably rule out Annihilus having stolen them from Quasarette as an explanation for her absence.

Gage. But Judge user will say DnA because of her big self-destructive character arc.

Of the two, DnA. PAD's Phyla, while very entertaining and a nice foundation, felt very one-note for me. DnA's was more layered and compelling.
Though most of my favorite Phyla moments actually came from Christos Gage.

I hope Nova brings back Wendell again.

When did Gage write her? I thought she was only in the tail end of Captain Marvel , and DnA's Cosmic story.

Her Annihilation: Conquest miniseries was written by Gage.

He did her Annihilation: Conquest mini. It was pretty great.

Well, it was pretty great aside from Moondragon being transformed into an ACTUAL dragon just for the sake of a Heavy Metal homage. Thankfully, that didn't last very long.

Why would she show up in Champions if that's a teen revolution book?

Phyla and Genis are Mar-Vell's kids, Marveln would rather pretend none of them exist so that they can focus on how Carol is the greatest and most important Captain Marvel ever. Hulkling gets a pass because they literally haven't mentioned his relation to the Vells in years, they mention that he's half Kree but nothing about Mar-Vell

Fucker looks like Constantine

Spencer's said that stuff was all setting up a long game

Annihilus had Nega Bands

nu Quasar is wearing the Quantum Bands. When Phyla had them they absorbed her Nega-Bands. But Genis had his own pair, and other Kree have as well. Like Stella Nega of the Guardians of the Galaxy 1000

>Why aren't they using this character that doesn't have a movie?

She's cute
i-is there lewd?

At least she's showing up in Avengers Alliance...

>straight

Oh I'm retarded, thought you were saying they won't bring Phyla back because she's a straight white female

>Quantum Bands
Herp derp I'm dumb.

Is that how Annihilus was able to drain Wendell in Annihilation?

There is if you create it.

user, that's just a poser model dressed like a superhero.

>Herp derp
Back to gayddit you go.

RIP

>tfw once Rich comes back in the new Nova series, literally everyone from this cemetery will have returned except Phyla

As far as the rest of Marvel is concerned, Adam Warlock is still dead. Starlin almost literally writes in his own universe.

She's in the variants

Yeah, dude's a very borderline case, but at least someone's writing him. The last time I heard anyone even name Phyla was Cullen Bunn talking about his original plans for Fearless Defenders.
Dodged that bullet.

Adam is basically Starlin's baby. Honestly, I just wish he'd write another Adam solo mini, instead of constant Thanos ones, his Thanos boner is too much.

Sure why not.

Seconded.

Aw Hell yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=02nAH_oAjeg

>it was pretty great aside from Moondragon being transformed into an ACTUAL dragon just for the sake of a Heavy Metal homage

That was actually something that had already happened to her a few times in the Defenders.

This

That means Spencer might be writing it.

>Half a dozen golden swords floating around her
I love this shit.

This

>It's your one-way ticket to midnight
>CALL IT
>HEAVY METAL