youtube.com/watch?v=7Sj4TQj0F_g

youtube.com/watch?v=lYsmS3Ji6og

youtube.com/watch?v=bVFmOHltSTE

youtube.com/watch?v=SOXbYeeQMfA

Raza de oro.

LOL!

Based Mexican.

I fully support Mexicans over blacks.

Also, I wanna come down south for a 5AM breakfast and eat some of that yummy chocolate sauce over the meat and rice.

mole is awesome.

Greatest ally.

mexicans are our true greatest ally. fuck israel and fuck canada

Said no one ever...

This thread is full of beaners. Abort now

Of course pic related

Que rollo weyes

You're a short sited kike. After the blacks, the beaners are coming after us whites!!

>the beaners are coming after us whites!!
To do what? Cut the grass? Fix the roof? Clean the bathroom?

Power of white Spaniards, Bloodthirstiness and the chimp-out tendencies of Aztecs ect.

Mixed bag. I rate 6.5-7 on power ranking.

I get the feeling that there was a lost tribe of Mexicans thousands of years ago and lately people are hopping on the "Mexican is a race!" Meme.

Thats a scary picture

spics are like niggers except they actually work.

but still niggers, just wait, the white population will be overshadowed by the spic population because of their incessant breeding habits.

Good point. Thanks for comforting me, brother.

Blacks will vote for Hillary to allow Mexicans to come in without restrictions. Gee, I wonder what will happen when Hispanics become the majority. Get your Mexican wife now, Sup Forums. You will go from being white, to "white".

That picture must become a reality, we need sacrifices. Narcos kill a lot of people in ritualistic ways, and they are powerful, once we start sacrificing people again we will have the strength to fight them

wtf.... i thought you were guys were catholics

This astounds me. How can blacks support Hilary when her policies on immigration will hurt them the most? They are voting for their own demise.

God, I fucking hate Mexicans.

All the suburban, white, mama's boys in here calling Mexicans spics, and wet backs but are too pussy to say it to their face. Lol.

Have you ever met a Mexican that legally came into your country? they are bro tier, it's basically the illegals you don't want the ones that are violent and bring in dem drugzz

Then vote Trump you stupid nigger. Why the fuck are all of you getting behind the candidate that likes you the least(ie Hilary)?

>their incessant breeding habits

>work with people that was deported
>most of the guys left at least 3 kids on the USA
>A few fags left 6 kids
>Record is 8 fucking kids
Well it's your fault for all the gibsmedat, also for not breeding like you should. If they sonehow manage to support such a litter, so should you, unless you are more unskilled than a mexican.

Go get a white wife and have a shitload of white kids or stop complaining, virginfag