GOOD anime parodies in cartoons. I'll start...

GOOD anime parodies in cartoons. I'll start. I'm guessing Trey Parker is a massive weeaboo because whenever South Park does an anime parody is fucking spot on perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyILPbZWCSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n_OC-RAm7Qs
a.pomf.cat/ncuiol.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=s9VM4m2BTuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's on comedy central right now, still my favorite one

angry beavers had a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=PyILPbZWCSQ

Here's another perfect South Park one.

HEY HEY LET'S GO KICK ASSU
TAISATSU NA MONO PROTECT MY BALLS

youtube.com/watch?v=n_OC-RAm7Qs

LETS FIGHTING LOVE!

>Claire, I...

you beat me to it

The Campfire Story one?

what was so bad about this

a.pomf.cat/ncuiol.webm

It was cliche, outdated and just a lazy parody. It's like that time Family Guy did that anime cutaway

youtube.com/watch?v=s9VM4m2BTuk

You can tell when an anime parody is done by people who actually love and understand anime (Like South Park ) or if by people who don't know shit about it and just write it as "lol japan so crazy" (Like Futurama and Family Guy)

You aren't wrong that it is outdated. You do have to remember that the writers would have grown up with anime like that, so to them that is anime.

i fucking hate family guy so much.

Honestly, I'm surprised The Simpsons writers actually did some research instead of just doing the easy shit like Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball.

I agree, and even if it fails as a parody of that era of Anime (not saying it does) it is very successful as a parody of bad dubbing and corny 70s writing.

legit lol'd at homer's hair

Bleach and Attack on Titan are pretty mainstream in the west though.

It's cool that they didn't just make Marge Ichigo though, so somebody on the team probably did read it.

That version of Zoro hadn't shown up in the west by the time of this airing. I remember both Sup Forums and Sup Forums reaction threads about it.

A fuckton from Steven Universe.
Cat Fingers, Garnet's Universe, "this is my hole", Ronaldo's Ohime-sama, etc