Why did they make Tina's boobs smaller???

Why did they make Tina's boobs smaller???

They saw what we did to Gwen Tennyson.

They didn't get smaller, she got fatter.

Beat me to it.

boobs vary over the course of the 28-day cycle
that usually makes em bigger though

they change size all the time, sometimes within the same episode, it's probably not a conscious action of the staff's part

eh I wouldn't really say she got fatter, just the style shifting slightly over the seasons

Some women are very, very unfortunate.

Boobs get bigger with more fat. They are fat sacks, after all.

they do get bigger, but body type matters and there ARE fat women who have proportionately small boobs

tina has so much going against her...just let her have big boobs.

The damned race.

Do not pity the living the living.

Pity the fatties with no ass/breasts/

More important question - why aren't we talking about Louise?

Because she quit stuffing her bra when her breasts actually started growing in.

Louise did absolutely nothing wrong

you mean like becca bae?

>why aren't we talking about Louise?
cause she doesn't have boobs yet

for some reason I can't imagine Tina as being a stuffer

But how big would her boobs be once she has them?

Bigger than Gene's.

I hate these 'lovable' psychopath characters

Tell that to my gf

cause I think it'd be funny, Louise turns out to be an extreme early bloomer, like Panda Delgado levels of overly endowed young teenage bosom, Tina meanwhile finishes off her growth at a slightly smaller but overall more proportional size(like a cup size or two larger than Linda)

Would it be just her boobs or tits, hips, and ass?

Going off on this idea, I can see Louise using her voluptous body to help Tina discover her feminine side.

mostly boobs, but she'd have some stuff in the other parts(that'd be the area Tina beats her in), also Zst-Xkn does some of the best BB art, would love it if he came in this thread and drew us some new stuff

I imagine it's both of them helping each other, Tina helps Louise appreciate having boobs at all(initially she's horrified when they come in, especially with how big they get), especially once Louise realizes she can manipulate people with them(which causes her to reverse her attitude towards them completely), while Louise encourages Tina to be more forward with her own considerable assets(both directly and through manipulation like in this pic)

>Zst-Xkn does some of the best BB art, would love it if he came in this thread and drew us some new stuff

Well I can't speak on his behalf but there's a chance he might stop by if we kept the thread alive by tomorrow.

well guess we'll keep it going then, got any additional ideas in the meantime?

Tell me, do envision Louise's motives for helping Tina come out of her shell be out of sisterly love with an underlying element of wanting to see Tina show off more skin? (And not in a perverted I want to see her naked way but in that Louise genuinely thinks Tina looks good and show take advantage of what God gave her way.)

Well I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't interested in seeing either Belcher girl experimenting with another girl just to see what's like. Do you have a suggestion on which girl they'd most likely experiment with? Personally, I'd keep it out of the family if you wouldn't mind.

>Tell me, do envision Louise's motives for helping Tina come out of her shell be out of sisterly love with an underlying element of wanting to see Tina show off more skin? (And not in a perverted I want to see her naked way but in that Louise genuinely thinks Tina looks good and show take advantage of what God gave her way.)
yeah pretty much(I also imagine that while Louise is a bit of a late bloomer in this regard compared to Tina, she ends up as much of a Romantic Pervert as both Tina and Linda are by the time of this idea)

that's fine, I'll admit that it's been a while since I watched the show(don't watch a lot of TV these days, and I'm terrible about catching up online), so I'll admit I'm having issues remembering any girls by name outside of the Belcher's, what's the name of that girl who's obsessed with Louise, cause she'd be a good choice

Check the archive we already had this thread

we've had it like 2 or 3 times before actually(or at least very similar topics), doesn't mean we need to immediately shut down the thread

It's a different focal length, you moron. Don't you know anything about cameras?

>t. Sup Forums
Keep your "repeat the exact same thread every day" memeshit out of here.

I've never even been to Sup Forums, and the last thread we had like this was more than a month ago if I remember properly, besides ain't against any rules anyways

Do artists ever feel weird drawing boobs all the time?

just saw some early season 1 eps.

Seems tinas voice was higher in the earlier season.

Anyone else think so?

she's not a psychopath though, she's just a mischievous little kid

she genuinely loves her family, she never intends to hurt them purposefully

I'm attracted to Tina even though the artists purposefully designed her to be an un-attractive character

she looks almost exactly like my ex, she even talks like she did

Even MORE important question: why isn't there any love for Linda?

I'm pretty sure they're not 15 years old.

lost all respect for linda after the couch episode to be really quite honest with you family

>implying men ever grow up

neither do women

women generally don't get boners over boobs

Or boners at all.

bump

Neat

Heard it in their voices. Insta stiffy. But even so I'm 99% sure Bob's next line is, "Oh thank god, I can get an uninterrupted nap."

>No tits.

Not yet anyways

>what's the name of that girl who's obsessed with Louise, cause she'd be a good choice

I believe that would be Millie

She wanted to go to her mom's high school reunion just to laugh at her failure.

Fuck her.

I gotta hand it to you for staying true to the spirit of the show. This seems exactly how Louise would come to grips with puberty.

Also nice to meet another fan of ZstXkn's work as well.

Right? Louise is best girl.

>that usually makes em bigger though

The weight went to her 2d sides

Oh the love is there.

>giving her a slightly realistic body
>making it all wrong but then detailing it
>giraffe neck
>still no chin
Well, I know what I'm having nightmares about tonight.

It's there, but it's RARE.

What is up with so many people lusting over a 9-year-old?

oppai loli levels of boobs

i just want this to be mainstream...

Oppai in itself or oppai Louise?

oppai itself

trying to learn the art of drawing so i can make a cute sol oppai loli comic

Good luck making this comic.

thanks

>being into used goods
>not liking fresh meat
this clearly isn't the place for you

I envy your naivety.

Your brain did.

Hey I got a better question. Why were you looking at an underage girl's chest?

because he doesn't become selectively blind based on a person's age?

But who would have the thicker nipples?

She is quite clearly postpubescent.

That is actually a good question

Thirteen is still considered underage in America

That is irrelevant to the morality of looking at a carton characters breasts this is about physical maturity not age.

>do my feet really excite you this much uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's still immoral either way.

How could we not? Just look at her

Cute

why do people notice things like this

That's what I was wondering.

thanks, also that pic is wonderful

adorable

need a pic with Tina dressed as a hooker, with Louise as her pimp

What ever happened to her new best friend that was only in one episode?

cute

We need more drawfriends for bobs, such a great show with such horrible fan art for most of it.

It's a little hard for most artists to make the characters look appealing while staying on-model.

I grew up at the age of 19 when I saw my first dead man. He stared right into my eyes; a damning, judging look of realization. That everything he was, all his fears, accomplishments, failures, hopes and dreams had just ended seconds before as he stared into my eyes. The eyes of the solider who killed him.

agreed